Last post

yeh i know what u mean

i think u call that "agar batti"

i cant stand the smell either

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
yeh i know what u mean

aye thats the one, i hate when ppl do it to make their houses smell nice, it just has a bad effect on my poor head....what perfume was your sis talkin bout "paco rabbani", i need another perfume, gona try that one to.

"angel" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
yeh i know what u mean

aye thats the one, i hate when ppl do it to make their houses smell nice, it just has a bad effect on my poor head....what perfume was your sis talkin bout "paco rabbani", i need another perfume, gona try that one to.

yeh i brought that for her B'day

the smell is FANTASTIC

it comes in a white see thru bottle

I'll find it on the internet for you if i can

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
yeh i know what u mean

yeh i brought that for her B'day

the smell is FANTASTIC

it comes in a white see thru bottle

I'll find it on the internet for you if i can

cool thanks

yuit, does it mention anywhere in Quran/Sunnah that you cannot have alochol in the products even if it means you dont consume it? aint sure bout that one.

"yuit" wrote:
Are we allow to wear perfume and aftershave with alcholol in it, I alway thought we were not allowed.

Salaam Elmer! How are you mr Fudd?

Most alcohols are synthetic and non-intoxicating, therefore allowed. Most cosmetics with alcohol in are fine Smile

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"Aphrodite" wrote:
"yuit" wrote:
Are we allow to wear perfume and aftershave with alcholol in it, I alway thought we were not allowed.

Salaam Elmer! How are you mr Fudd?

Most alcohols are synthetic and non-intoxicating, therefore allowed. Most cosmetics with alcohol in are fine Smile

Salaam I fine how u doing, I hope everything fine.

It is funny about the aftershave, I remember I was wearing some once reading namaaz and someone said my namaaz will not be accepted because of my aftershave, never put it on again. :evil:

But I have to say I much prefer attar anyway.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"MuslimSister" wrote:
angel

[url= rabanne pour elle[/url]

Its a nice perfume...you'll love it if you liked Hugo Boss Red.

i was gona buy it but it requires a switch or credit card which i dont have! i am gona get my work place to give me a credit card with a good deal! I'll go to town and get it from one of the perfume shops.

Thanks

"angel" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:
angel

[url= rabanne pour elle[/url]

Its a nice perfume...you'll love it if you liked Hugo Boss Red.

i was gona buy it but it requires a switch or credit card which i dont have! i am gona get my work place to give me a credit card with a good deal! I'll go to town and get it from one of the perfume shops.

Thanks

Credit Cards accumulate interest, and i'm pretty sure that's haram for you.

And boy do they accumulate interest...

You should get a debit card.

Same functions features and everything except it draws directly from your checking account so it's real money you actually have.

- How do muslims get mortgages or college loans?

I'd imagine you would get laughed out of the bank if you asked for a no interest loan...

"Dave" wrote:

Credit Cards accumulate interest, and i'm pretty sure that's haram for you.

And boy do they accumulate interest...

You should get a debit card.

Same functions features and everything except it draws directly from your checking account so it's real money you actually have.

- How do muslims get mortgages or college loans?

I'd imagine you would get laughed out of the bank if you asked for a no interest loan...

Well dave boy if you use your credit card wisely then you dont have to pay interest, as long as you pay your full bill payment within the 56 days (or whatever the credit card provider gives u) then to make a fulll payment within 56 days means interest-free...if you use a credit card properly you will find you arent gettin yourself into debt and getin the full benefits for it.

"angel" wrote:
Well dave boy if you use your credit card wisely then you dont have to pay interest, as long as you pay your full bill payment within the 56 days (or whatever the credit card provider gives u) then to make a fulll payment within 56 days means interest-free...if you use a credit card properly you will find you arent gettin yourself into debt and getin the full benefits for it.

But isn't that sort of tempting temptation?

It's sort of like walking into a strip club promising yourself you will keep your eyes closed the whole time.

It's so easy to make exceptions for yourself when you are talking about money "It's not [i]really[/i] like i'm spending money I don't have, i'm really just putting a forward on next weeks pay check which is twice as much anyway!"

Why run the risk?

"Dave" wrote:

But isn't that sort of tempting temptation?

It's sort of like walking into a strip club promising yourself you will keep your eyes closed the whole time.

It's so easy to make exceptions for yourself when you are talking about money "It's not [i]really[/i] like i'm spending money I don't have, i'm really just putting a forward on next weeks pay check which is twice as much anyway!"

Why run the risk?

hmmm thats true but not everyone accepts debit cards ie (my solo card Cray 2 )

"angel" wrote:
hmmm thats true but not everyone accepts debit cards ie (my solo card Cray 2 )

THATS CRIMINAL!

Debit Cards are a godsend to the economically intelligent.

Everywhere should take them :evil:

I haven't seen my credit cards in months, Annette won custody so I only get to visit them on weekends - and with the distance and all it's just not a possibility...

I write to them occasionally and they are good enough to send me statements from time to time on where they have been and what they have been doing with themselves.

I wish we were a family again.

"Dave" wrote:

THATS CRIMINAL!

Debit Cards are a godsend to the economically intelligent.

Everywhere should take them :evil:

I haven't seen my credit cards in months, Annette won custody so I only get to visit them on weekends - and with the distance and all it's just not a possibility...

I write to them occasionally and they are good enough to send me statements from time to time on where they have been and what they have been doing with themselves.

I wish we were a family again.

lol so i guess you arent one to splash out on your credit cards or you dont get a chance to do that as Annette has them on hand...so are the bills shockin or do u survive?

"angel" wrote:
lol so i guess you arent one to splash out on your credit cards or you dont get a chance to do that as Annette has them on hand...so are the bills shockin or do u survive?

haha that's just something I say, I do have physical control over them... sometimes.

Usually when we are on vacation or just out I end up buying things I never planned on - she definitely abuses it. We will go to lunch and "stop by" various shops nowhere near where we had lunch.

She is too pretty to say no to - it's damned unfair.

"Dave" wrote:

haha that's just something I say, I do have physical control over them... sometimes.

Usually when we are on vacation or just out I end up buying things I never planned on - she definitely abuses it. We will go to lunch and "stop by" various shops nowhere near where we had lunch.

She is too pretty to say no to - it's damned unfair.

awwww , see thats where u guys go wrong but its your fault that you cant say no to a pretty face. hehe

"angel" wrote:
awwww , see thats where u guys go wrong but its your fault that you cant say no to a pretty face. hehe

lol didn't say it was entirely her fault.

I'd say it's somewhere in the hazy vicinity of 70/30.

70 being her.

haha I hope you guys know I am joking most of the time... I admit her vice is vanity, but that might very well be her only vice. Definitely the most generous and compassionate person I know, and far sharper than myself.

What's with girls and shopping? I would never list that as one of my hobbies... more like an irritating chunk out of my day.

"Dave" wrote:

What's with girls and shopping? I would never list that as one of my hobbies... more like an irritating chunk out of my day.

hmmmm its fun above all makes us happy and free of any stress, treatin yourself works wonders! you borin boys should try it sometime.

"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

hmmmm its fun above all makes us happy and free of any stress, treatin yourself works wonders! you borin boys should try it sometime.

It's not so terrible [i]watching[/i] girls shop (as a sidekick... not creepy old man sitting on a bench) because it really does make them happy, and since it appears that girls are creatures of happiness that's always a jovial experience.

Guys... not so much. We're self contained, we don't have to constantly bring the outside world into our bubbles to feel good.

"Dave" wrote:

It's not so terrible [i]watching[/i] girls shop (as a sidekick... not creepy old man sitting on a bench) because it really does make them happy, and since it appears that girls are creatures of happiness that's always a jovial experience.

Guys... not so much. We're self contained, we don't have to constantly bring the outside world into our bubbles to feel good.

Yeh your right most guys cringe at the thought of shoppin and findin somethin suitable to wear whilst we girls like to go round for hours and hours and have to come back home with somethin....neway i better go, bedtime for me..bye

Mission: buy toothpaste.

[b]Guy:[/b] walks into shop finds right aisle, picks up toothpaste, pays and leaves.

[b]Girl:[/b] walks inot shop. looks at the special offers. picks uo the 2 for 1 toothbrush offer. puts it back down as they do not match. spots toothpaste rack. halfway down, the hair straightener catches her eye........

a couple of hours later she arrives home with bags of shopping. No toothpaste though.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

Dont tempt me :twisted:

i wouldnt say ima shop-aholic....but i sure love to spend Biggrin ...a lil too much. ive been condemned by many for the price tag on my latest pair of trainers Lol

Debit cards - good idea

Credit cards - only use when i have to, i.e. place wont take credit cards. and thats only with gettin footy tickets. besides that i only keep one to increase credit rating. and its easy to pay on time, so interest is never a prob. and the bank likes me, i like them Wink

Hsbc do islamic banking now too

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages