Message To All You Smelly People

117 posts / 0 new
Last post

If you know someone personally, I don't feel it too uncouth to bring to their attention such a matter as obvious bad body odour. Of course, the manner in which the message is conveyed is of utmost importance. You can't go in and say 'Damn, did you know you stink?!' Perhaps buy them some body spray or deoderant as a gift; strike up a conversation with them re the subject, without actually making it too obvious that you are concerned about them specifically - most intelligent people will 'get it'. Perhaps they're not aware of the matter as no-one has ever mentioned it to them. Maybe they'll even thank you for the hint.

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"Aphrodite" wrote:
Perhaps they're not aware of the matter as no-one has ever mentioned it to them.

thats the reason behind my thread

some people are oblivious

I'm just increasing awareness and trying to make evryone feel more self concious

btw angel whats ur fav perfume?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

btw angel whats ur fav perfume?

i like hugo boss - deep red and intense, ralph lauren romance, they old perfumes but i love them...the newest one i like is paris hilton(just bought it last week)...what bout u?

lol I wear ralph lauren cologne.

Didn't know they made perfume... surprising Annette doesn't wear it in keeping with her edict that everything we wear matches.

...I need to get back into the driver's seat

Mushk Qasturi

it is extracted from the stomach of deer.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Dave" wrote:

Didn't know they made perfume... surprising Annette doesn't wear it in keeping with her edict that everything we wear matches.

hehe awww annette makes your wear matchin perfumes, matchin clothes, god what else...i like annette she really knows how to keep you under her thumb....go annette!!!!!

"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

hehe awww annette makes your wear matchin perfumes, matchin clothes, god what else...i like annette she really knows how to keep you under her thumb....go annette!!!!!

Shes a dictator with a captivating smile.

"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

Shes a dictator with a captivating smile.

lol, is she also crazy bout tigers?

"yashmaki" wrote:
Kuri you can't politely tell someone they smell vile. Excuse me sis but you smell of B/o. Don't take offence, i'm only doing dawah for your own good. The sister would either freak, get very embarrassed and move away or start crying.

You can tell your mate if they're a bit sweaty but you can't say such things to strangers..least i couldn't. Alhamdulilah for niqabs loool.

But this is a good topic, hygiene is given the upmost importance in Islam.

actually telling people such is normal in madressa.....there are ways of saying it politely...ive seen it ,but personally i wouldnt be able to do it

"angel" wrote:

I really regret saying this. Mostly because I know you are going to love it.

No, she loves dolphins. So much so I dished out 100 - each, on a vacation once to swm with them.

..it was kinda fun though...

She has them on everything, keychains, her high school bookbag, even on her AIM icon.

"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

I really regret saying this. Mostly because I know you are going to love it.

No, she loves dolphins. So much so I dished out 100 - each, on a vacation once to swm with them.

..it was kinda fun though...

She has them on everything, keychains, her high school bookbag, even on her AIM icon.

I was like that at one point, keyrings, photoframes ornaments, you name it..i even done my project on dolphins in secondary school...dolphins are cute, i wish i could buy one.

"angel" wrote:
I was like that at one point, keyrings, photoframes ornaments, you name it..i even done my project on dolphins in secondary school...dolphins are cute, i wish i could buy one.

They are pretty cool... but yall go overboard.

"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

They are pretty cool... but yall go overboard.

hey their not only cool they are cute lil things, your the one who goes overboard, tiger threads and god knows what not!

"angel" wrote:
hey their not only cool they are cute lil things, your the one who goes overboard, tiger threads and god knows what not!

lol yes but that's just because I spend most of my day solemnly debating constitutionalism and christian doctrine on campus fufilling all the obligations required of me.

One can be that austere for only so long.

So I let loose on you guys.

lol compare "american guest" to "dave" or "tigger"

Speakin of perfume , my favorite attar is Yasmin attar. I got it as a gift from someone who did umrah.

"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

lol yes but that's just because I spend most of my day solemnly debating constitutionalism and christian doctrine on campus fufilling all the obligations required of me.

One can be that austere for only so long.

So I let loose on you guys.

lol compare "american guest" to "dave" or "tigger"

true very true, when you 1st came you were like this snobby american who had nothin to talk bout but america, gradually u became "dave" somewhat on the normal side but then you became "tigger" totally crazy and mad but hey i like the dave and tigger you!

lol now i'm a snobby american that doesn't talk about anything but the South.

I'm less formal though... it takes a while to beat that outta me.

I didn't really realize that I was a snob until a while ago...

u still are mate lol Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
u still are mate lol Lol

Dirol

"Dave" wrote:
lol now i'm a snobby american that doesn't talk about anything but the South.

I'm less formal though... it takes a while to beat that outta me.

I didn't really realize that I was a snob until a while ago...

yeh it sure takes a well to get you to act normal and not snobbish!

p.s. that is the 2nd post i have edited cuz i have missed out words, its not like me :?

lol my spelling has gone to hell because of this place too.

It's not your fault.

It's lilsis fault.

"Dave" wrote:
lol my spelling has gone to hell because of this place too.

It's not your fault.

It's lilsis fault.

My spelling aint so bad, hey u only got urself to blame! But bad spelling catches up with me when i am writing essays...oh the dreaded uni is gona start again in 10 days or so :o

You haven't started school...

That's so unfair.

I want my summer back!

"Dave" wrote:
You haven't started school...

That's so unfair.

I want my summer back!

nope we due to start in a just over a weeks time, dont wana go bak!! how come you have started already??? summer is the best time!

"angel" wrote:

nope we due to start in a just over a weeks time, dont wana go bak!! how come you have started already??? summer is the best time!

Amazing how fast it goes... my school starts really early (end of aug).

I literally had a 2 week vacation.

lol you had so little time to hang out with the dolphins!

"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

Amazing how fast it goes... my school starts really early (end of aug).

I literally had a 2 week vacation.

lol you had so little time to hang out with the dolphins!

I knw which is why i should buy one an keep it in my background and hang bout with it in my spare time, which isnt gona be much cuz i'll be workin part-time. but i like this job more than my old one which makes life a wee bit easier.

lol good luck with the new job.

You are a senior too aren't you?

"Dave" wrote:

Thanks..a senior in your opinion or rather in the states is categorised as what?

"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

Thanks..a senior in your opinion or rather in the states is categorised as what?

Last year of university.

After this the wonderful world of real life.

Scary tipping point into the abyss.

lol that's a senior.

"Dave" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:

Last year of university.

After this the wonderful world of real life.

Scary tipping point into the abyss.

lol that's a senior.

Yep then i am senior unless i have a career change which is the way it is looking at the mo.

Pages