The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

lol hey the 1000th post had "angel" in it, defnitely worth framin!

"Dave" wrote:

I dunno about Afro Latifah and Shabs - they haven't been around in a while and seems and maryaam are gone too.

Maryam is now 'Yashmaki'.

Semma is now 'Almas'.

ASTAGFIRULLAH guys u have gone of the topic

and does anyone else agree that its the ASTAGFIRULLAH's that put people who are into ASTAGFIRULLAH activities more put off by Islam?

havent come across tooo many Astagfirullah-ers to tell the truth.

where do u come across them?

actuallly once a mosque near my house, i was passing by on my way home........ASTAGFIRULLAH - why have you got a tv in your house!! (even tho he had 1 himself) :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

salam Muslimsislilsis your thread is really making me laugh i hate that word used at me too. i get this rolling of eyes and shuffling of feet and under their breath these old ladies are muttering it

and ok so they find some stuff i say offensive, then walk away dont listen whats the meaning of saying it

i have never said it -does that make me a bad Muslim

i of course do say a whole one astagrafullah rabee min kulee zambimwa atoobo elaihay a lot when i'm alone for my own sins my mum knows loads of these dawahs but i can only remember this one

plus i do think nice things such as Alhamdolillah. mashallah jazakallh etc are used too much at the wrong times. this woman says mashalla i'm going to do the shopping mashallah you got fired she just says it all the time it sounds so artificial and put on and them on telly on muslim shows go on and on and use such words at such inappropriate times

bet u didnt expect this outburst astagrafullah!

lol.............sum1 i knw said only yesterday.......im lukin for Del Piero pics on the net (Italian footy player and i think has done some modelling).....i asked Why, whats the point......reply was - Hes very Cute Mashallah (so as not to put nazr on his beauty) :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

lol das funny ..but non-muslims also being the creation of allah taalah cannot the word mashallah be used? i thought u cud use it

but its using it unnecesarily and for anything and evrything as Almas said, can be a lil silly

Mashallah that model is so good looking!! lemme go collect pics on her :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

i'd say using the words where they suit most isnt artifical.....i actually like hearing these words as u praise allah and u get the thawab doing so...u just need to know where to use them not for sumat stupid like mashallah u got fired

I like that in Pakistan people mention ALLAH much more in conversation and alhamdulillah we also are told repeatedly to keep remembering ALLAH in speech. In Pakistan I have noted that people easily and freely give dua to people and they give some really really nice duas aswell and Im like calm down its only a beard maasi and they just go on for good 2-3 minutes saying how my beard should be foruntatre for me, how i should get a wife who values it!

Basically i tihnk the more we speak about ALLAH in speech the better, even if it is asking for ALLAH Almighty's forgiveness.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"almas" wrote:
salam Muslimsislilsis your thread is really making me laugh i hate that word used at me too. i get this rolling of eyes and shuffling of feet and under their breath these old ladies are muttering it

and ok so they find some stuff i say offensive, then walk away dont listen whats the meaning of saying it

!

some use this phrase RIGHTFULLY when they have sinned and want to do tobah

many abuse it when they they go into judgemental mode and see that others are sinning

such people have issues :evil:

Pages