unruly comments and invading ph4t0ms

247 posts / 0 new
Last post

"MyEye" wrote:
phantom. Not many Muslims use that name. I suppose you want to stay hidden, you have been doing alot of banning and editing here but there is hardly no post to give hint about anything about you, where you come from, who you are, infact - nothing - nows thats phantomish.

it is a gesthalt entity.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"MyEye" wrote:
phantom. Not many Muslims use that name. I suppose you want to stay hidden, you have been doing alot of banning and editing here but there is hardly no post to give hint about anything about you, where you come from, who you are, infact - nothing - nows thats phantomish.

[color=green]It is the question that drives us all.... the truth us out there and it will find you... if you want it too.... follow the white rabbit. lol[/color]

Back in BLACK

:?:

why has this random dead thread been resurrected? you could just read the Mods to the slaughter thread to find the answer to your question.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

I spent at least 20mins reading the whole thread, and must say it was quality.

How comes the mods are boring now.....they should be more involved with the forums.

can some 1 gimme a link 2 dat please

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Pages