unruly comments and invading ph4t0ms

hayder bro if i started dissing women then some of the women on this forum with lesbian tendencies would accuse me of being a chauvinist pig and stuff so i thought it best to limit my comments to men, cos im a MAN.

"Medievalist" wrote:
hayder bro if i started dissing women then some of the women on this forum with lesbian tendencies would accuse me of being a chauvinist pig and stuff so i thought it best to limit my comments to men, cos im a MAN.

[b]IF[/b] you start dissing?

You are just like ASB here.

claim you may diss, and diss anyway.

Is calling someone as having lesbian tendencies not an insult?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

it is.

i Suggest the brother apologises for that comment. waaay over the border.

any arguements shouldnt go personal!!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
it is.

I apologise if i caused offence. My point of saying is that certain women here, in my view have lesbian tendencies, i didnt call them sexual preverts but i understand if ppl were offended so i apologise.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
"Darth Hayder" wrote:
it is.

I apologise if i caused offence. My point of saying is that certain women here, in my view have lesbian tendencies, i didnt call them sexual preverts but i understand if ppl were offended so i apologise.

Would you mind explaining these 'lesbian tendencies'?

Do you mean something along the lines of feminists are lesbians?

"irfghan" wrote:
"Medievalist" wrote:
"Darth Hayder" wrote:
it is.

Would you mind explaining these 'lesbian tendencies'?

Do you mean something along the lines of feminists are lesbians?

if anyone is an ugly/feminist lesbian

its the women in his own family

and thats a FACT which he said so himself

wow....people people....calm down!

[b]EDIT: Calm down people, lets not resort to personal insults. Pls stay on topic, as this is a touchy issue as it is.
-ThePhantomMod[/b]

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Lol! Hayder bro i AM calm; if u think im gonna feel ashamed because a sexually deviated woman is from my family then think again.

If the father of Sayyidina Ibraheem alayhis salaam could be a mushrik,
if Sayyidina Nuh alayhis salaam could have mushrik son and wife, if Sayyidina RasulALLAH salallahu alayhi wa sallam could have Abu Lahab as His salallahu alayhi wa sallams uncle then I feel no shame in having deviated ppl related to me!

By ALLAH my allegiance is to ALLAH, RASUL AND ISLAM; should any come in the way I leave them and follow ALLAH inshaALLAH.

Yes a sick perverted, devil follower is related to me, do i feel ashamed? no cos i am not held accountable for the pagan activities of others. Every soul is responsible for its own self.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Darth Hayder" wrote:

[b]EDIT: Calm down people, lets not resort to personal insults. Pls stay on topic, as this is a touchy issue as it is.
-ThePhantomMod[/b]

Did i miss something? Why calm down?

PS Admin is the phantom mod. Ha ha.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

if anyone is an ugly/feminist lesbian

its the women in his own family

and thats a FACT which he said so himself

Muslim Sis Lil Sis this is the first post you have made that I find funny and not in a patronising way or in a condescending manner. Thank you!
May ALLAH make you laugh.

Just one point i noticed now . . . plz be so kind as to edit women to woman. I dont like that the whole women be maligned by the actions of one. thank you

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I'd die of shame

and if this was going on in my family I'd never in a million years say sumin like this out in public-

i guess some people dont find shame in the disgusting things their family members get up to

each to their own I guess

"irfghan" wrote:
"Darth Hayder" wrote:

-ThePhantomMod[/b]

Did i miss something? Why calm down?

PS Admin is the phantom mod. Ha ha.

unlikely hes a mod openly i doubt he needs a new alias... hes not that sad.

Back in BLACK

Lol! Well i dont exactly go shouting it from the rooftops nor do u knw who i am, i am an anonymous person here to you.

I am ashamed for her, not for me. Why should I have to hold my head down or be ashamed? Thats a very paki thing, to be shamed by the actions of your relatives and thats one paki cultural thing i dont take on. If i aint done anything wrong i dont have to be ashamed of anything, even if my whole family were bad people (which they are not) , but hypothetically if they were even then i wud be holding my head high because my allegiance is to ALLAH RASUL salallahu alayhi wa sallam so why should my head be lowered?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I am real! I am no phantom.

Medievalist you need to apologise with no caveats attached.

Why accuse others of things? what's the point? Just pointless oneupmanship.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i dont understand? caveats attached?

I apologise to any1 who was offended by my remark about lesbian tendencies.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

i also start to read my Fajr-which I dont normally :oops:

You would be embarassed about a relative being sexual pervert but I would be more embarassed if i couldnt read my fajr on time. Reason being that relatives perversion isnt my responsibilty, but neglecting the most fundamental obligation like salah IS.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
i dont understand? caveats attached?

Do not add any if's and but's.

Quote:
I apologise to any1 who was offended by my remark about lesbian tendencies.

Are you apologising to the people offended, or about the actual remarks?

I am apologising to the people offended.

I apologise that my words caused offence.

I wont apologise again because I have done my bit here, dont expect to make me apologise again.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

i also start to read my Fajr-which I dont normally :oops:

You would be embarassed about a relative being sexual pervert but I would be more embarassed if i couldnt read my fajr on time. Reason being that relatives perversion isnt my responsibilty, but neglecting the most fundamental obligation like salah IS.

if a family member of mine was a dirty, ugly perv I'd die of shame

but missing my Fajr cos I never heard my alarm go of is not a cause of shame for me

I guess we get "shamed" over diff things :roll:

can we have it in writing with a bloodstamp?

You know for authenticity?

:twisted:

Any way, I cannot be a lesbo, so its not upto me to decide if it is enough.

If one of the sisters say so, I will delete all the posts relating to the offending post, cleaning u the matter.

should I?

"Seraph" wrote:

he was the only mod online at that time. There was someone hidden but that may have been you Seraph.

Maybe he really is that sad. :shock:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I guess we get "shamed" over diff things :roll:

yeh i ges we do. Can I ask why u feel shamed by the actions of others but not shamed by your neglect of fajr. Missing it very rarely is understandable, but from ur post i get thhe impression u simply dont read it on time at all.

By me my salah has much more wealth than what another person gets up to. I suppose im just not as nosy and self righteous as u!

lol how self righteous does THAT sound!! hahahaha

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Shall I delete the offending posts?

"irfghan" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

he was the only mod online at that time. There was someone hidden but that may have been you Seraph.

Maybe he really is that sad. :shock:

IM HIDDEN!!!! WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME THESE THINGS!!!

OMG!! IM DISAPPEARING, IM MELTING MELTING... WHAT A WORLD! WHAT A WORLD!!

LOL

I still doubt Admin is phantom... like i said he's a mod openly and has never had a problem flexing his mod muscles when needed.

phantom mod will have to remain a phantom till he/she (yes phantom could be a girl) chooses to reveal him/herself.

i rec we should just leave Meds posts there no point in deleting them as nothing will be gained and they're not too offensive that we should delete them.

Back in BLACK

who are u asking admin?

if u asking me then i dont mind either way. Just depends on what every1 else wants, im not too fussed.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Admin" wrote:
Shall I delete the offending posts?

no leave them.

let every women know how dirty and insulting this guy who feels no shame over the dirty activities women in his family get up to is really like

his posts only show him up

"Seraph" wrote:

I still doubt Admin is phantom... like i said he's a mod openly and has never had a problem flexing his mod muscles when needed.

phantom mod will have to remain a phantom till he/she (yes phantom could be a girl) chooses to reveal him/herself.

Maybe it's you SERAPH!!!

I spy with my little eye...

ermm...

nothing.

(phantoms are invisible)

It has to be someone!

It can't be no-one.

:evil:

its got you in a twist.

maybe its you mind?

do you ear voices?

"irfghan" wrote:
It has to be someone!

It can't be no-one.

:evil:

I dunno... I kinda like a good mystry.

in the words of the Godfather: [i]"Our true enemy has yet to reveal himself."[/i]

I dunno if that was relavant here but i felt like it needed a Godfather quote.

Back in BLACK

Pages