whose gonna win it

88 posts / 0 new
Last post

Are they not carrying out a post-mortem examination?

As this would tell the time and cause of death.

You watch too many murder mysteries. CSI et all are not realistic.

But to your question:

Quote:
[size=18]Woolmer death treated as murder[/size]

Police in Jamaica have launched a murder investigation into the death of Pakistan cricket coach Bob Woolmer.

[b]Following the results of a post mortem examination, police said Mr Woolmer had died of asphyxia as a result of manual strangulation.[/b]

The chief police commissioner appealed for anyone with information to come forward.

Woolmer, 58, was found in his hotel room on Sunday, the day after his team lost to Ireland in the World Cup.

Police spokesman Karl Angell said: "The pathologist's report states that Mr Woolmer's death was due to asphyxia as a result of manual strangulation.

"In these circumstances, the matter of Mr Woolmer's death is now being treated by the Jamaica police as a case of murder."

Earlier, Jamaican police questioned members of Pakistan's cricket squad over the death.

After questioning, the team left for the Jamaican resort of Montego Bay.

They are due to return to Pakistan on Saturday. They were not interviewed under caution.

Mark Shields, the deputy chief commissioner of Jamaican police, said: "We do not have any suspects," adding that the team were free to leave.

[url= News[/url]

afaik, they had two separate examinations.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

No seriously, post-mortem does tell the time and cause of death, unless the body is decomposed real bad or has been left dead for years.

And I do not watch CSI....I watch real crime documentaries, such as Arrest & Trial, The FBI Files, and The [i]Real[/i] CSI.

So he was strangled. The killer could have been someone who was really mad after Pakistan lost, so they blamed the coach and killed him, you never know.

I have read somewhere it had something to do with some gambling syndicate...

But that could just be someone blowing some hot air.

Just when you thought Pakistan cricket could not get any lower.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Quote:
[size=18]Pakistan duo quizzed over Woolmer[/size]

Pakistan's cricket captain and the assistant coach are being interviewed by Jamaican police investigating the murder of Bob Woolmer.

Team spokesman Pervez Mir said police had asked to talk to Inzamam-ul-Haq and Mushtaq Ahmed.

"Those talks are going on now. We'll have to wait for the outcome," he said.

It is not yet clear why the pair - senior members of the Pakistan squad - are being questioned but correspondents say it is a bizarre twist in the case.

Pakistan's players had already given police DNA samples and fingerprints as part of the probe into Mr Woolmer's murder and were preparing to fly home.

[url= News[/url]

oh, and India has gone home aswell.

clear supporters of Cricket lol!!

KOLKATA, India (Reuters) - A cricket fan committed suicide while another died of a heart attack in India after watching their national team's crushing defeat to Sri Lanka in the World Cup match in the Caribbean, police said on Sunday.

Upset over India's loss and after having an argument with his wife, 25-year-old farmer Mahadeb Sarkar hung himself after the match in the village of Bajitpur in eastern state of West Bengal.
His wife, Sadhana, who was also upset about the defeat, tried to hang herself in another room, but she survived. "While Mahadeb died instantly, the rope snapped in the other room and Sadhana fell in a heap, alarming her neighbours," said local police officer Kuntal Chatterjee.

The couple had an argument because Sarkar had gone ahead with plans to watch the match at a friend's house, while his wife had wanted him to stay home so they could watch the match together. In addition, they were upset over the defeat, police said
Winners in 1983 and finalists in the last tournament, India suffered a 69-run defeat in their crunch Group B match against Sri Lanka and their slim hopes of progressing now hinge on an unlikely defeat for Bangladesh by debutants Bermuda on Sunday.

In another incident, a 28-year-old man had a heart attack after watching the match at his home in a suburb of Hyderabad, the state capital of the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.

"Raju was found unconscious in front of the television in the early hours of Saturday and pronounced dead at the hospital," said Hyderabad's police commissioner Balwinder Singh.

His family said Raju, a die-hard fan of the cricket team, had suffered the heart attack because of the defeat on Friday.

Cricket is taken very seriously in India, where players are treated as huge celebrities, paid big money to endorse major commercial brands and put on pedestals by cricket-crazy fans.

Hundreds of angry cricket fans took to the streets on Saturday burning effigies, defacing posters and held mock funeral processions of the national team after the defeat.

(Additional reporting by S. Radha Kumar)

Quote:
[b]Religion affected Pakistan cricket [/b]

PJ Mir, media manager for the Pakistan cricket team, said some players' fixation on religious activities resulted in their dismal performance in the World Cup, reports in Lahore said on Saturday.

"I could not disclose the fact before, but today I informed the media that most of the members had no focus on cricket," Mir revealed in the English daily Dawn newspaper.

"Their fixation was on preaching, affecting the team's preparation."

The media manager added that some players had "no drive for the game and were much more active in preaching and praying."

"I have video footage which will prove me right and I will handover those tapes to the Pakistan Cricket Board," he said.

The newspaper said Mir's bold statement was seen as an attempt to check the growing religious extremism within cricket in Pakistan amid reports that the PCB had devised a plan to rid the team of extremism.

[url=

That's some good media managing there PJ.

is he muslim wat a ************

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

So what next....

Muslim students fail exams because "their fixation was on preaching".

What nonsense, you can do both and succeed.

IMO I think the Pakistani cricket team are sore losers and are looking for an excuse.

Btw I thought Bangladesh were out after they lost with Australia & New Zealand but I hear they beat South Africa, so are they still in?

lol at the pakistan cricket team!!! Lol

england are better that u…and we are crap!

how can u lose to the irish?

but come on….there was no need to murder bobby wolmer like that!

i know who did it…

it was that nas6745848….

i saw him on cctv....

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

YES IT WAS NAS MY PLAN IS WORKING :twisted: :twisted:

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"ßeast" wrote:
Quote:
[b]Religion affected Pakistan cricket [/b]

PJ Mir, media manager for the Pakistan cricket team, said some players' fixation on religious activities resulted in their dismal performance in the World Cup, reports in Lahore said on Saturday.

"I could not disclose the fact before, but today I informed the media that most of the members had no focus on cricket," Mir revealed in the English daily Dawn newspaper.

"Their fixation was on preaching, affecting the team's preparation."

The media manager added that some players had "no drive for the game and were much more active in preaching and praying."

"I have video footage which will prove me right and I will handover those tapes to the Pakistan Cricket Board," he said.

The newspaper said Mir's bold statement was seen as an attempt to check the growing religious extremism within cricket in Pakistan amid reports that the PCB had devised a plan to rid the team of extremism.

[url=

That's some good media managing there PJ.

heres the full story

PJ Mir, Pakistan's media manager during the World Cup, has blamed the influence of religion in the dressing room for Pakistan's disastrous performance in the Caribbean.

Speaking to reporters after his appearance at the performance evaluation committee looking into Pakistan's shambolic display, Mir said, "I could not disclose this fact before, but today I inform the media that most of the members had no focus on cricket. Their fixation was on preaching, affecting the team's preparations."

Mir complained that the players devoted more time to praying and preaching than to the game itself. "The boys were up against the most challenging task of proving their skills in the prestigious tournament, but I am sorry to say they had no drive for the game and were much more active in preaching and praying."

Mir argued that the religious influence had gone "beyond limits. I told the committee that Pakistani players, rather than pray privately, tried to make it a public spectacle."

Mir added that he told the committee of incidents to highlight his point, highlighting instances where some players, led by former captain Inzamam-ul-Haq, even made it a point to pray in the galley of aircrafts on flights rather than privately in their seats. He said that there is video evidence to prove his point and is offering to pass it onto the PCB to assess the situation further.

Since the England tour last summer, criticism over what is perceived as the team's overt religiosity has steadily grown. In one of his first public statements after taking over as chairman of the board, Nasim Ashraf called on the team to dampen down 'public displays of religiosity' in a TV interview. The remark led to a sharp retort from Inzamam, since when the issue has simmered away under the public radar, a number of PCB officials privately echoing Ashraf's stance.

In a tense press conference last week, Inzamam dismissed speculation of religion taking priority within the team but Mir's comments have dragged the issue out into the open once again.

The evaluation committee began its work last week and has interviewed a number of players and officials, including Inzamam and Mushtaq Ahmed, Pakistan's assistant coach. They are due to meet former chairmen Tauqir Zia and Shaharyar Khan as well and are expected to hand in their report on Pakistan's debacle within a month.

"SAINT GEORGE ZHUKOV" wrote:
lol at the pakistan cricket team!!! Lol

england are better that u…and we are crap!

how can u lose to the irish?

but come on….there was no need to murder bobby wolmer like that!

i know who did it…

it was that nas6745848….

i saw him on cctv....

Lol Biggrin

i should have killed inzamam as well for being a useless captain :twisted:

regarding pakistans loss to ireland and world cup debacle i could say that pakistan losing its 2 best bowlers was a big blow, i could say that losing our best all rounder abdul razzaq jus before the world cup was a bigger blow, i could even say that shahid afridi being banned was the biggest blow to pakistan , or i could say that strangely pakistan were the only team in the world cup that had to play on bowling freindly wickets and tht wicket agaisnt ireland had soo many grass on it that the ball swung from the start to finish and the toss was too important and cuz ireland won the toss they had an incredibly unfair advantage and that if pakistan won the toss we would have bowled em out even cheaper, i could even say that pakistan had the worse preparation than any other team in the world cup as both our warm up matches were played on grounds that would not have been legal to play international cricket both were very close to being called off , also pakistan had to invacuate their hotel and our practice sessions were played on a diffrent ground cuz of poor facilities and on top of that we had to play the opening game and play another game after that only 3 days after :shock:

but i wont use any of those excuses :twisted:

the fact is that ireland and west indies played better than us and we played rubbish and deserve to be kicked out , and this will in fact only prove to strengthen pakistan cricket in the future and make us improve our infrastructure and we will once again be the number 1 cricket force we once were Smile

however georgy porky zuckoff you are right about one thing england are CRAP and they only good for beating minnows Lol

u probably da onli pakistani suporrter 2 say dat and i agree with u fully they jus get our hopes up soo high and den crush dem

nas08901117779

wot lame excuses! Lol

we r indeed weak at 1dayerz…but at least we still in da tournament…unlike ur useless team…

when it comes to test matches we whup u…. Biggrin

3-0 last time….

Seeing as ur boyz luv bribes so much, heres a tip to avoid u suffering more humiliating routs….bribe ur opponents to actually let u win a game…it’s the only hope ur vastly overrated bunch of jokers got a change of winning in the near future! Wink

U should be stripped of test status…let Kenya or Holland take ur place…they r better than u…

But don’t kill urself over it (or anyone else for that matter) at least India got sparked out in an equally shameful manner….

:twisted:

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

west indies cricket team r a disgrace….i was embarrassed for em watching todays bowling shambles….

they getting an awful spanking from the nazis of south africa….

terrible to see the mighty windies reduced to such woefulness…

at this rate the west indies probably wouldnt even beat the likes of france, spain, wales or pakistan...

oh yeah....i forgot....rubbish as they are, the windies whupped pakistan...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

[color=magenta]Well done to Bangladesh performing really really well, they definitely put a bit of spice to things by beating South Africa, all we need to do is win the remainder of our matches and we shud be ok, one thing we can look forward to is the fact that we played the hardest teams already.[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"SAINT GEORGY PORKY ZUCKSOFF" wrote:
wot lame excuses! Seeing

not making no excuses we do deserve to be kicked out :? congratulations ireland im happy for em and happy for cricket Smile

but atleast we have actaully won a world cup :twisted:

your best team was in 1992 when you had botham, lamb, stewart , gooch, angus fraser ect

you had beaten everyone and expected finally this will be ur chance to finally win a world cup butt what happend :?:

you had to play pakistan in the final andd got beat so badly that you al cried your eyes out in shame , botham was never seen agen and the england team never won the cup and never ever will now Lol Lol Lol

botham even tried taking imran khan to court cuz of the sore loser in the englishness of him and he even lost that Lol

and now england shall never ever ever win a world cup cuz of PAKISTAN Lol

"NAS786" wrote:
wot lame excuses! Seeing

your best team was in 1992 when you had botham, lamb, stewart , gooch, angus fraser ect

you had beaten everyone and expected finally this will be ur chance to finally win a world cup butt what happend :?:

you al cried your eyes out in shame ,

eh?

i didnt watch cricket in those dayz...

lol...look son, im a CHELSEA fan from west london....how on earth is it possible for me to cry about cricket!?

dunno wot u talking about :twisted:

as i recall it was the mighty west indies who beat us the most in the past...

ur lot prob bribed their way to glory...
Wink

now lets get back to the matter in hand...

u lost to IRELAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]Well done to Bangladesh performing really really well, they definitely put a bit of spice to things by beating South Africa, all we need to do is win the remainder of our matches and we shud be ok, one thing we can look forward to is the fact that we played the hardest teams already.[/color]

congrats to ur boyz ex.... Biggrin

they play with a bit of courage and pride.....

much better that the likes of india and pakistan, who suffered such a humilating defeat that they cant return home without an armed guard....

we still gonna beat u today though..... Wink

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

aah I remember the day Pakistan won the world cup.

Actually, the next day.

Some kid came into school and mentioned Pakistan won the world cup.

Me: world cup? what world cup?

As a kid I was both naive and clueless.

I still live in my own world, but at times it is similar to the real thing. Blum 3

"SAINT GEORGE ZHUKOV" wrote:
"Exquisite" wrote:

congrats to ur boyz ex.... Biggrin

they play with a bit of courage and pride.....

much better that the likes of india and pakistan, who suffered such a humilating defeat that they cant return home without an armed guard....

we still gonna beat u today though..... Wink

[color=magenta]No worries i will be happy/sad either way, i am supporting both England and Bangladesh so long as one or both go through to the next round, it will be enough.

In cricket i have a soft spot for Bdesh but in footie its England all the way.[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

wot lame excuses! Seeing

Quote:

LOL IF U KNO PAKISTANIES THEY DO BRIBES FOR MONEY NOT TO WIN COMPETITIONS THEY WOULD PAY A PENNY FOR A WIN LET ALONE A WORLD CUP IF U SERIOUSLY THINK WE BRIBED YUO U GOTTA THIN WHAT WITH

"SAINT GEORGY PORKY ZUCKSOFF " wrote:

im a CHELSEA fan from west london.... Wink

OHHH that explains why your soo thick :roll:
shouldnt you be smashing up a window or snatching a hand bag or sumfin :?

Lol it doesnt matter if you watched cricket or not , the fact is england lost in the final to PAKISTAN in 1992 Lol and with it they lost their only chance of being world champions Lol Lol hahahaha and in yeh you lost to west indies the most and pakistan in the 1980s and 1990s and lost to south africa , sri lanka, india and not to mention the OZZIES 5-0 ASHES Lol

Quote:
[b]Bob Woolmer - 'murder not proved'[/b]

Police investigating the death of Pakistan cricket coach Bob Woolmer have not proved he was murdered, a Pakistani detective attached to the case says.

Deputy police inspector general Mir Zubair Mehmood told the BBC that the probe had so far been inconclusive.

He was one of two Pakistani policemen sent to help police in the West Indies.

Mr Woolmer was found dead in his hotel in Jamaica after Pakistan's first-round exit from the cricket World Cup. Police there said he had been murdered.

[url]

A post-mortem examination showed that he died of strangulation, and they don't think it was murder :roll:

Pages