whose gonna win it

88 posts / 0 new
Last post

You can watch this live on the bbc news website.

Not sure if it just the scorecard though.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Windies batting, one out another dropped. 7-1.

Didn;t want to watch it til, now...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

pm me if you want live streams because i dont think i am allowed to post on this

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

sorry :x Cray 2 but pakistan lost to west indies
i still think they can go through with ireland and zimbabwe 2 play Blum 3 Blum 3 Blum 3 Blum 3 Blum 3

absolute joke of a performance i mean u got a person whos raring to go in the likes of sami or da allrounder arafat who do they put rana to get mashed opening when u got gul balling near maiden overs jus defend gull smash rana then rao comes on and balls quite superbly (why didnt he open balling lyk westi indies powel and taylor both apllying pressure)
and then your opener nazir cant playa full ball to save his life its a joke you have so much talent and so little performance

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

After a disappointing defeat against the West Indies Pakistan really need to pick up a win in the up coming match against Ireland. Otherwise they may be catching an early plane home.

With Shahid Afridi still banned Pakistan Coach is considering Kamran Akmal as being moved up to open the innings. Instead of Omran Nazir and Mohammad Hafeez after they're disappointing performance as openers in the 54-run defeat by the West Indies. Personally i dont think this is a good time to start experimenting with the batting line up but the coach seems to think otherwise. However Pakistan do have a few winning combinations to consider before their match with Ireland. In this situation Abdul Razzaq would have been perfect but since he's out of action due to injury Pakistan will have to do what they can.

Ireland look to be a half-decent team and after their impressive performance against Zimbabwe Pakistan better take this team seriously. They may be Irish but they will be playing they're a$$es off if they hope to defeat Pakistan. If Pakistan had their usual full compliment of players this match may be a no-brainer... but with Pakistans resources stretched and a weakened line-up this could be a close game. Right about now its anyones game. [b]COMEON PAKISTAN!!! [/b]

Back in BLACK

i beg 2 differ pakistan are on 132 all out

"F4NZO" wrote:
i beg 2 differ pakistan are on 132 all out

Lol

And Bangladesh will probably beat India. (well, they better do!)

Gotta say this world cup is different.

Pakistan lost... theyre out of the World Cup.... pathetic performance... and to Ireland as well.... im not even gonna bother with giving a commentry on the match im that depressed.

Back in BLACK

C'MON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

"peacegirl" wrote:

lol..... yeah may as well...

Back in BLACK

sod it sod da lot ov it a joke they arent even a team dey gt australians and south africans and americans its pathetic

:shock: we lost to ireland :o , i dont know wheter to laugh or cry

Sad the death of pakistani cricket 17-03-07 Cray 2

May god have mercy upon their souls , cuz the pakis back home wont and they deserve all the stone pelting and effigy burning they get :evil:

well done bangladesh , may sri lanka defeat India so we can get one positive out of the world cup that india got kicked out too Lol

Pakistan lost nananana :twisted:

So Bangladesh won did they.....I'm not into cricket, or any other sport for that matter but can someone tell me who they're playing next.

Can someone also explain to me how the result thing works. So admin said 7-1, and seraph said 108 for 2.....what does that mean?

7 runs for 1 wicket
every teams has 10 wickets when the tenth gets out the batting is closed or they can finish all 50 overs ( 6 balls per over)
test match is like unlimited overs but they can only play for 5 days with both teams having two battings each but if the team batting first get a big score and the second team dont get near a follow on target the team batting first can make them bat again if they dont make the score they lose if they do they need 2 make more to make the team batting first having to reach a target for e.g
test example : Ireland 1st innings 790 all out
Pakistan 1st innings 78 all out
Pakistan 2nd innings following on 92 all out
Ireland win by 620 runs

PAKISTAN ARE GOING HOME :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: BANGLADESH ALL THE WAY Biggrin Biggrin Smile Biggrin Smile Biggrin

"Seraphim" wrote:
"peacegirl" wrote:

"May as well" ............ shocking attitude, either support england from the beginning not midway as second team !!!!

Before you say it, I always support England & i said that even before the world cup started. Why do some asian people feel compelled to support the pakistan cricket team, even when though they may never have even visited pakistan ever ? !!!!!!!

Pakistan would have won the cricket game if some rishwat (bribe) was involved !

"FHPE" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
"peacegirl" wrote:

"May as well" ............ shocking attitude, either support england from the beginning not midway as second team !!!!

Before you say it, I always support England & i said that even before the world cup started. Why do some asian people feel compelled to support the pakistan cricket team, even when though they may never have even visited pakistan ever ? !!!!!!!

Hey... i can support who ever i want... your not the boss of me.

And for your information i have been to Pakistan... plenty of times.

And i dont condone the giving of bribes either...

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

Why not?

"Admin" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

Why not?

its against public policy

Back in BLACK

"aini-aman" wrote:
Pakistani coach Bob Woolmer has died.

yep he snuffed it in his hotel room.

suspect foul play...

Back in BLACK

bless!! he couldnt take it i mean they lost to ireland

"Seraphim" wrote:
Hey... i can support who ever i want... your not the boss of me.

And for your information i have been to Pakistan... plenty of times.

Hey, I never said I was ! damn right, support who ever you wish !

My intention was just to create a topic of discussion here about why some people support pakistan, (did not imply you, as you may have thought) :roll:

The thing I can't understand is why this is our top news item...

"FHPE" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
"peacegirl" wrote:

what you dont understand is that froma you age you watch criccket qith your parent sbrother sister celebrate it together its the only joy we as a country can achieve its become our cullture our pride and joy to watch our national cricket team me i can remember the 96 99 world cup watching wasim akran younis inzamam yousaf saed anwar all of them its bigger than you live england support england live pakitsn support pakistan it is culture u cant out down it you can try

F4NZO, thanks for your explanation....

but I still didn't get it :P.

Oh never mind.

dont worry always here to help Wink

"Seraphim" wrote:
"aini-aman" wrote:
Pakistani coach Bob Woolmer has died.

yep he snuffed it in his hotel room.

suspect foul play...

Quote:
[size=18]Pakistan team quizzed on Woolmer[/size]

amaican police are questioning members of Pakistan's cricket squad over the death of coach Bob Woolmer.

The interviews were taking "up to an hour for each player", team manager Talat Ali told Reuters news agency.

Woolmer, 58, was found in his hotel room on Sunday, the day after his team lost to Ireland in the World Cup.

Police are still unable to confirm how he died and are treating the case as "suspicious". His wife denies he killed himself and refuses to rule out murder.

[b]More tests[/b]

Pakistan team spokesman Pervez Mir said the players were not interviewed under caution.

He said police were trying to work out Woolmer's last movements.

Mark Shields, the deputy chief commissioner of Jamaican police, said: "We're going through a process of speaking to people, including members of the team."

The BBC's Andy Gallacher in Kingston says Woolmer's death has begun to cast a shadow over the entire cricket World Cup.

He says the circumstances surrounding the death are becoming bogged down in rumour and speculation and police are coming under mounting pressure to come up with definitive answers as quickly as possible.

Results of more tests on Woolmer's body are still awaited.

A police spokesman confirmed they had now decided to seek the opinion of a second pathologist.

Police have also rejected suggestions they are treating the case as murder after a report that a broken bone had been found in Woolmer's neck.

Police described the source quoted by the Jamaica Gleaner as a rogue member of the force.

Meanwhile, the UK's Metropolitan Police is "ready to assist" its Jamaican counterpart with the investigation, Deputy Commissioner Paul Stephenson has told the BBC.

But he said there had been no explicit request for help.

[b]'Absolute rubbish'[/b]

Speaking at her home in South Africa, Gill Woolmer said she expected her husband's body would be flown home after the second pathologist concluded his investigation.

She said she had been given "some indication" of why police thought her husband's death was suspicious, but did not reveal what it was.

"The second pathologist's test should be available and as soon as we get that the investigation will be winding down and they will be able to send his body back to South Africa," Gill Woolmer said.

Speaking to Sky News, she added: "There is always the possibility that it could have been [murder]."

Bob Woolmer was known to suffer from diabetes, but his widow dismissed the suggestion that he died from a drugs overdose.

"Bob had Type 2 diabetes, which you do not have to take drugs for. Reports of him drinking and overdosing on drugs are absolute rubbish," she said.

Woolmer, a former England Test player, was found unconscious last Sunday and died later that day.

Pakistan team trainer Murray Stephenson is due to accompany his body to South Africa when the investigation is concluded.

[url= News[/url]

Some news say he was strangled others poisoned :?

Pages