Would you rebel?

70 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Judda" wrote:
Nabi=prophet (sum1 wid a scripture like Muhammad and jesus)
Rasool=messenger (sum1 without a scripture)

All prophets are messengers but not all messengers are prophets.

For someone wh knows arabic, Iwould have not expected such an elementary mistake.

You have the definitions the wrong way round.

And all rasul are also nabi, but not the other way around.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

For someone wh knows arabic, Iwould have not expected such an elementary mistake.

yeah right :roll:

One of the issues that always comes up when discussing the Quran is the issue of the definition of the Prophet (Nabi) and the definition of the messenger (Rasoul). As a believer would imagine, NO ONE can define these better than the One who sent them both, the prophets and the messengers. It is interesting to note that the definition of the prophet and messenger is very clear in the Quran. Most of the ppl do not accept the definition given by God and instead accept the definition they gave themselves or given in the dictionary written by dumbos.

READ THE KORAN AND CHECK FOR UR SELF.

Those that got the scriptures were called prophets.

the messengers were sent to confirm the scriptures.

Mate study it verse by verse u'll soon realise it that...

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Amber" wrote:

And for your info little boy! A woman does not need four witnesses to report rape, if you knew Islam (which I know you don't, as you only voice your own opinion!!!) you need four witnesses inorder to trial somone for adultery. As Islam is a fair religion (which no doubt you have no clue about, I'm sure, AS YOU GET YOUR STUFF FROM GOOGLE, didn't your mommy ever tell you not to believe everything that you read on the net?) it has the law of four witnesses to punish a person for adultery (stoning to death if you are married (male or female) and 100 lashes if you are unmarried (male or female) and you don't need four witnesses to report rape (duh!!! I don't know where you get your info from is it dogpile by any chance???)

And I agree with the stoning of death (ooooh I am the BIG BAD GIRL NOW aren't I!!) why do you ask? Well if a person is married then Islam has given them a lawful way of having a physical relationship, so there is no way a person should go running about to other places, so therefore in order to protect this beautiful relationship (called marriage, which I doubt Mr Know it all has a clue about!!) so looking at the severity of punishment a person will not commit adulterey therefore preserving the santicity of the beautiful bond. I don't know why you look at everything so negatively.

I SAID IN "MUSLIM COUNTRIES" WHEN TALKING ABOUT RAPE-NOT ISLAM RETARD.

"Amber" wrote:

And if you knew Arabic (which i doubt very much you know as you claim) Arabic language is so comphrensive and you yourself have given many meanings of the word 'hijab' so you have just contradicted yourself, (I REST MY CASE!!!!)

Gimmeee one arabic word which has a 1000 meanings to it Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol

TRUST ME IT IS NOT THAT HARD ONCE U GET DA HANG OF IT DUMBO....

AND NOT ALL WORDS ARE THAT COMPLEX SO I NEVER CONTRADICTED MY SELF!

"Judda" wrote:
"Dave" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:
So Dave my brother follows the teachings of a "convicted" rapist does he?

It would appear that the man has a rape conviction from 1979 that he pleaded no contest to.

I don't personally believe he did it, he was found innocent afterall.

I'm not interested in the guy himself just his transalation of the koran.... even if he did do it it wouldn't bother me coz Muhammad was a [banned word].

They shouldn't have killed the guy, they should have emphasised the fact that we should use hadith for guidence, killing him makes them sound worried that he has got too many followers, he has only got a few million followers out of the 1.2 billion muslims in the world....

[b]EDIT: Judda, repeat after me: I will not be blasphemous, I will not be blasphemous. Repeat and memorise.
-ThePhantomMod[/b]

when was i being blasphomous?

lol its funny u shud mention that coz yesterday i went up 2 mi imam and asked him if i cud go back to mosque, after a VERY long argument i made a blasphomous comment, the worst i is ever made in my entire life, even i was shocked i sed it, den mi imam slapped me (like he always duz) and 4 da 1st time ever i slapped him back, he was horrified, he told me dad, my dad has grounded me Sad mi mum and dad wont gimmee NE money until i stop making the "blasphomous comments", den they rang my khalifite brother and told him to get f***ed and stop trying to convert me to submission, den i called my mum a bitch, my mum told my dad den my dad took mi money out of mi wallet, then i thought about how america nabbed money off bangladesh, then i broke my lil sisters piggy bank and stole £3.75, den i went to mi mates house, Irfghan gave mi number to arabic proffessors, we rang dem up, i burped down da phone and then they put the phone down, den my lil brother rang mi, he was effing and blinding down the phone, my batteries were low and half way through his ranting mi phone switched off, den we went to da newsi (not our local one)and then we stole an x-rated mag, den we went back to mi mates house, den we got pissed on american booze, it was pretty mild but we did eventully get drunk, then we rang mi imam, then this morning i woke up in my bed with a hangover from hell and two black eyes and a bruise on my back, cant remember what i said on da phone to mi imam last night and can't remember how i got battered up, i is aching all over, mum and dad are angry, they wont let me see my brother who is currently in america (coz they is worried he will covert me), gran has threatened to cut my tongue off, dad said he is gonna kick me out when i is 16, i took these tablets 4 my hangover, my mate told me they make ur urine lumnious, i is gonna chack it out later, today i is feeling crap, i is feeling very sick, my big sis asked mi if i wented to be khalifite, i wish submission was true relgion coz i h8 whabism, sis slapped me, den my other sister who is "naked with clothes on" slapped her, we is all having a very big row and i is asking mi mate if i can stay at his house, the cunt said no, now i is fallen out with him, i is feeling very poorly today.... so less of the harrasment plz ppl!

actually this post should be on the rant, rant, rant, rant, thread innit.

Mod i only stated the blatent obvious :roll:

"Judda" wrote:
I SAID IN "MUSLIM COUNTRIES" WHEN TALKING ABOUT RAPE-NOT ISLAM RETARD.

"Amber" wrote:

And if you knew Arabic (which i doubt very much you know as you claim) Arabic language is so comphrensive and you yourself have given many meanings of the word 'hijab' so you have just contradicted yourself, (I REST MY CASE!!!!)

It took you that long to come up with that?

God you are sooooooo slow and pathetic and definetly in need of a life!!!

If i give u an arabic word u would not have a clue to the meanings that are for that word (mr i know arabic so therefore I know everything)

You are just mentally disturbed kid who has had a tough childhood and now is coming on the forum just to abuse other people so that you can feel good about yourself. Reality check you need help BIG TIME!!! You are dillusional little kid!!!

THROUGH LOVE all that is bitter will be sweet.
Through Love all that is copper will be gold.
Through Love all dregs will turn to purest wine.
Through Love all pain will turn to medicine.
Through Love the king will turn into a slave!

just gimmee an arabic word with a 1000 meanings to it Lol Lol Lol

"Judda" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

yeah right :roll:

One of the issues that always comes up when discussing the Quran is the issue of the definition of the Prophet (Nabi) and the definition of the messenger (Rasoul). As a believer would imagine, NO ONE can define these better than the One who sent them both, the prophets and the messengers. It is interesting to note that the definition of the prophet and messenger is very clear in the Quran. Most of the ppl do not accept the definition given by God and instead accept the definition they gave themselves or given in the dictionary written by dumbos.

READ THE KORAN AND CHECK FOR UR SELF.

Those that got the scriptures were called prophets.

the messengers were sent to confirm the scriptures.

Mate study it verse by verse u'll soon realise it that...

which verses?

or is this your way to cover your back?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Admin, sir, you have PM

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"Amber" wrote:
each arabic word can have upto 1000 different meanings,

Are you stupid or plain dumb??? I said each word can have upto 1000 different meanings not every word has a thousand meanings!!!

"Judda" wrote:
Ambar an arabic word does not have a 1000 meanings to it, if it did noone could ever speak it, do u have any idea how rediculous that sounds????

I know there are many ways to transalate the koran, like the word "hijab". "Hijab" is the term used by many Muslims women to describe their head cover that may or may not include covering their face except their eyes, and sometimes covering also one eye. The Arabic word "Hijab" can be translated into veil or yashmak. Other meanings for the word "Hijab" include, screen, cover(ing), mantle, curtain, drapes, partition, division, divider.

If this quote is not contradiction then I don't know what is!!!

"Judda" wrote:
BUKAHRY says women are inferior-END OF.

In which hadith does he exactly say this??? reference please!!!

"Judda" wrote:

And what do you do consult the dictionary for the meanings??? Little boy that is very easy to do, but congrats that you have learned to look up the words in a dictionary.!!! What do you want a gold medal???

"Judda" wrote:

So you know all the words in arabic??? huh, that would be a day!!!!

[b]EDIT BY ADMIN[/b]

This topic is locked.

Too much moderating is required, and the whole topic is off base.

I apologise for allowing it to continue this far.

Judda: sort yourself out.

You do not know everything.

If you do not improve your behaviour, I may ban you.

Do not blaspheme. Do not insult.

Two simple rules. that is all you have to follow.

If you have any questoins PM Me.

THROUGH LOVE all that is bitter will be sweet.
Through Love all that is copper will be gold.
Through Love all dregs will turn to purest wine.
Through Love all pain will turn to medicine.
Through Love the king will turn into a slave!

Pages

Topic locked