How long are the admins going to let this thread exist?

256 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Dawud" wrote:

Also why is everyone freaking out, if we all look closely at the smiley, you can see the 'kissee' smiling and grinning.

Looking at serpah's posts i dont think he's grinning cuz of the kisses irf has given him!

Salaam

The British are famous for being the most reserved people…from what I’ve heard and seen the French are the best at making someone feel welcomed.

I do like their custom of greeting people with a kiss…the Arabs know how to treat their guests too.

I don’t “do hugs” but I try to go out of my way to smile and kiss (a sister) if I meet one…But I still wish I was more approachable.

Wasalaam

"Dawud" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:
Just for you Seraph.

[img]

:shock: <-- Dave in the bushes...[i]not in my thread[/i]
j/k

Totally creepy first your blowing kisses now your actualy giving kisses to boys!! your not an arab so u cant justify the above....ewwwwwwwww

Also why is everyone freaking out, if we all look closely at the smiley, you can see the 'kissee' smiling and grinning.

Im not smiling or grinning infact... id be doing the reverse... id be hitting him across the face :evil:

Thou shalt not invade my personal space... or suffer my wrath.

MS, im totally approachable guy... im all for hi or a wave... or a handshake... hugs are reserved for family and loved ones... not for every tom, dikc & harry. Im sorry but no.

Back in BLACK

kissing and hugging is more of a "girl thing"...(in this country anyway).

I've basically given up on my handshake thing - it's too unavoidable.

Hugs are okay for girls and with male family members but that's it for me.

Whats with girls and hugs anyway

"Constantine" wrote:
I've basically given up on my handshake thing - it's too unavoidable.

Hugs are okay for girls and with male family members but that's it for me.

Whats with girls and hugs anyway

Handshakes are unavoidable as you say. Its pretty much the common muslim brother greeting to shake hands so as you say unavoidable.

But hugs like i said... family and loved ones... rarely will i hug a friend... unless its a really close friend and i have not seem then in years or something so... watever. :roll:

But generally... hugs no... kisses... not on your life.

Actually i used to have an auntie who had a habbit of greeting up with a kiss... :shock: i would duck and dive to avoid it... Lol Comeon.... on the lips.... eeewww....... fortunately she lives abroad soo i next to never get to see her.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

Actually i used to have an auntie who had a habbit of greeting up with a kiss... :shock: i would duck and dive to avoid it... Lol Comeon.... on the lips.... eeewww....... fortunately she lives abroad soo i next to never get to see her.

just lean in but at the last mo twist your neck so she gets your cheek...then run! Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

HERES TO RAF..... Biggrin

he thinks hes an outcast Wink

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Huzzah - To RAF - I hug thee!

And of course - to the person below - I hug thee!

"Dawud" wrote:

just lean in but at the last mo twist your neck so she gets your cheek...then run! Biggrin

You people make me laugh!! Lol

Good one Dawud!! Blum 3

Sorry Dave I am not a Hug person!

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

I jus discovered this thread

[img]

HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL

Oh wait, did i get carried away?

ok lets try again.

HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL

Followed by a frown, by my mean face Dirol

Dirol that is my mean face, its as mean as i get.

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

[url= Lol [/url]

Click the ^^^ smiley for a hug off Hayder's lil bro.

Salaam people, happy hug day. Biggrin Dirol

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Fresh Prince" wrote:
HERES TO RAF..... Biggrin

he thinks hes an outcast Wink

augustus - 'Huzzah - To RAF - I hug thee!

And of course - to the person below - I hug thee!'

thanks all these hugs im so happy Blum 3 Lol Smile Smile
hugs back to you Smile Biggrin

actually your ruining my rep :x :x :x
i hate you all , stop hugging me
:evil: :twisted: :twisted:

Oh please do tell..... Biggrin

Your damn right!

boys if u wish to spread love pls do stick to ur own boys only side of the forum :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
boys if u wish to spread love pls do stick to ur own boys only side of the forum :roll:

The boys only side is better than the girls only side. Blum 3

oh no! don't start the argument of who is better girls or boys! they are both equal in there own way! :roll:

Your damn right!

is anyone just not a hug person?

when my mum/dad or sis ever try to get close to me I push them off and say "gerrof"

and whenever silly girly friends of mine come to hug me I just stand stiff

I hate hugs

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

when my mum/dad or sis ever try to get close to me I push them off and say "gerrof"

I hate hugs

Grrrrrrrrrr i hate hugs too.

Espec the Granny-fyde hugs.......man cant breathe

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
u know whats worse

a bear hug from a fat person :shock: :shock: :shock:

haha.....lol

What you must have come across it.......thank goodness i havent.

"naj" wrote:

haha.....lol

LOL-I havent

i dont know no fat people

but I can imagine-it'd cut of ur air circulation

OK-I'll stop being mean now :?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"naj" wrote:

haha.....lol

LOL-I havent

[b]i dont know no fat people[/b]

lol Yes.........dont wanna Offend the fat people on the forum Smile

U dont :shock: strange

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I hate hugs

Yeh I am not the hugging type!! But for my mum I can but not too often!! Biggrin

Your damn right!

aww thats a pity girls, y dont u like hugging one another? Blum 3 the weird thing with my siblings and i is that we hug our friends more easily than we hug immediate family members... tho we're getting more used to it now... weird huh? does anyone else find it awkward hugging ur mom/dad/bros/sis and yet ur fine with mates? :?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
aww thats a pity girls, y dont u like hugging one another? Blum 3 the weird thing with my siblings and i is that we hug our friends more easily than we hug immediate family members... tho we're getting more used to it now... weird huh? does anyone else find it awkward hugging ur mom/dad/bros/sis and yet ur fine with mates? :?

As a guy... i generally dont hug people... its something i normally avoid, but sometimes when you aint seen them for a really long time they feel the need to hug. :roll: at which point you just want to get it over with.

Dunno about the girls, but i know some guys who playfully punch each other... maybe you guys should start a punching thread?

Back in BLACK

"*DUST*" wrote:

Lol-it’s true we do hug our friends more than we hug immediate family…any closeness with family, is a bit too close for comfort for me…if mum or dad ever touch me, it makes me emotional...it just means a lot more…that’s why I dislike hugging close family. :?

"*DUST*" wrote:
does anyone else find it awkward hugging ur mom/dad/bros/sis and yet ur fine with mates? :?

Yep.......tis Very awkward, huggings not norm in my immediate family anyway thank god...dont like it. But when it comes to friends meeting with arms stretched im like 'oh no pls dont'.

What is worse than hugging is the kissing thats in my whole entire mums side...whenever my relatives come down uncles/sum cousin bros whateva they have to kiss me either on my cheek or forehead ewww not a kissing girls either.....But kissing my cousin sisters 'arab style' when meeting is a norm. Could never with my mates.

Pages