How long are the admins going to let this thread exist?

256 posts / 0 new
Last post

Is this another 'Off Topic' thread? Cuz it sure seems like one!

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

"100" wrote:
Depends what type of community. For instance there are some 'broad church' orthodox yeshivot in Jerusalm like Ohr Sameach and Aish Hatorah which are universally acknowledged, in England we've got Jews' College and in NY the Yeshiva University, but there are also a lot more 'hardcore' yeshivot for those who don't really need an intro. Mine was pretty hardcore but by no means the most 'black-hat' charedi yeshiva. There are also numerous little 'frum' (very religious) yeshivot dotted about everywhere.

Wow

It's sort of interesting just by looking at the vast distances between these colleges you can physically see the diaspora.

I mean it's not like these schools were plunked down overnight - I imagine it takes a while to become prominent.

no this is dave's hippie side taking form.

He'l soon be chanting "make love not wat man!"

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

Not amused.

Don't even get me started on Hippies.

They are everything that is wrong with the modern world.

Singing and clapping and getting into drugs and weird "spiritualist" religions and altering major policy decisions based on karma.

They should all be shot.

goddam hippies

"Constantine" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

Not amused.

Don't even get me started on Hippies.

They are everything that is wrong with the modern world.

Singing and clapping and getting into drugs and weird "spiritualist" religions and altering major policy decisions based on karma.

They should all be shot.

goddam hippies

But then, karma man... it'll come back and bite you on the a$$ when you least expect it....

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

Best Yeshiva I ever saw was a real spiritual thing, very religious but definitely off the beaten track, I remember they argue for playing musical instruments on the Sabbath and if there's a radio on while they say grace they'll just sing along to whatever's playing. Lots of fun. I'm sure a lot of hippies gravitate to it, part of Chassidic sect called Bobovers, they follow a great rabbi who was called Reb Nachman Me'uman and they have songs that go 'Na, Na, Na, Na, Nachman Me...Ooo...Ooo...Man' that they sing as they dance in the streets of Jerusalem or wherever, real life-enhancing stuff (ftr).

"Seraph" wrote:

Make Love not war - C*nd*ms are cheaper than guns :roll:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

A new month, a new hug.

Lets spread the the goodness.

Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Yep new month.....more punches and kicks and blackeyes for the boys, so who's first in the line :twisted:

To the person below - I hug thee!

...should i....

aahhhh wat the heck!

to the person above, i accept your hug, to the person below....i hug theee.... and to angel..........WHACK!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
...should i....

aahhhh wat the heck!

to the person above, i accept your hug, to the person below....i hug theee.... and to angel..........WHACK!

SMACK right bak at ya, oh this is soooo much fun :roll:

I dont do hugs..

So maybe a smile Biggrin and a wave...

perhaps a manly handshake... that is all.

Back in BLACK

"irfghan" wrote:
Aaa, come on.

Now, if I were to do that to you in person - [i]that[/i] would be creepy.

[img]

hhahahahahaha

Irfghan what the hell is that thing on the bottom of your post?!

Hey seraph check out the Tom Cruise link in the Sci-fi thread, it might be something you find funny

awwww. lol irf ur smileys are so cute, where'd u get em from?

hehe u guys must be well awkward when ur greeted by arab brothers! Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

It's Seraph running away as I try to kiss him.

"irfghan" wrote:
It's Seraph runnng away as I try to kiss him.

Bro, theres just sooooo much wrong with that sentance... i just aint gonna go there.

Just remember you dont get that close to me unless your a cold sugary beverage or my wife. Capeesh.

"Aasiyah" wrote:
hehe u guys must be well awkward when ur greeted by arab brothers!

lol, got nuthin agains them... just dont try and kiss me... cuz that just aint rite. I would instantly try and dodge it... sorry its just too creepy.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

Bro, theres just sooooo much wrong with that sentance... i just aint gonna go there.

I know - there's a spelling mistake in there for a start.

"Constantine" wrote:

Hey seraph check out the Tom Cruise link in the Sci-fi thread, it might be something you find funny

lol, ive seen it.

Fantastic the way they've got his laugh in sync.

Just need lightsabers now.

Good stuff.

Back in BLACK

"irfghan" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

I know - there's a spelling mistake in there for a start.

Irf you really are turning into omrow, nothing wrong with that, just take some adjusting to. Biggrin Smile :o Dirol Lol Blum 3 :twisted: Wink

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:

Irf you really are turning into omrow, nothing wrong with that, just take some adjusting to. Biggrin Smile :o Dirol Lol Blum 3 :twisted: Wink

Just let me know when my jokes start being unfunny.

"Aasiyah" wrote:
dave, looks like uv got a contender! Blum 3

que the rocky music.

Back in BLACK

"angel" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:
Just for you Seraph.

[img]

:shock: <-- Dave in the bushes...[i]not in my thread[/i]
j/k

Totally creepy first your blowing kisses now your actualy giving kisses to boys!! your not an arab so u cant justify the above....ewwwwwwwww

Hayder does this remind you of a certain clip of a certain soap at the dentists' haha.

Also why is everyone freaking out, if we all look closely at the smiley, you can see the 'kissee' smiling and grinning.

Pages