"Noor" wrote:
Allahu alam.
#

LOL please translate this...

God knows best.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

"Raj" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:
Its obvious that the dude has either had a very disturbed childhood or some women has hurt him real bad hence why he is lashing out against the female population. Instead of cursing him why dont we all make dua for him (he is in desparate need of it).

May Allah(swt) give him an open mind and show him the light.
Ameen!

Oh and you are the resident psychologist on here?

Instead of attacking her why dont you thank her? she's making dua for you and your so ungrateful.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

People, people, people.

Isn't "Raj" a girl who came on the forum first as a sister who wanted to know more about the deen, then got in a tiff about how Islam is wrong/backward/sexist/etc, and then came back as "Raj" armed with Western philosophy to try to disprove Islam and religion in general?

She is now back again, this time sarcastically expressing the opinions she rejects.

Or am I wrong? I was out of the country during her last tenure with us.

"Beast" wrote:
People, people, people.

Isn't "Raj" a girl who came on the forum first as a sister who wanted to know more about the deen, then got in a tiff about how Islam is wrong/backward/sexist/etc, and then came back as "Raj" armed with Western philosophy to try to disprove Islam and religion in general?

She is now back again, this time sarcastically expressing the opinions she rejects.

Or am I wrong? I was out of the country during her last tenure with us.

Does it matter

Back in BLACK

Well
1, it gives the thread some context
2, saves people from having to waste their time
3, whoever is going to reply can better tailor their replies.

On the other I may be wrong. Or maybe "Raj" is just grapling with a new world view.

Or we could just not care... maybe he'll disappear?

Back in BLACK

Maybe she will?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Raj" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:
Its obvious that the dude has either had a very disturbed childhood or some women has hurt him real bad hence why he is lashing out against the female population. Instead of cursing him why dont we all make dua for him (he is in desparate need of it).

May Allah(swt) give him an open mind and show him the light.
Ameen!

Oh and you are the resident psychologist on here?

Something like that.

I just dont believe in calling someone every name in the book for their views.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Raj, if you've been treated like dirt by women, fair enough, you've got a right to be angry! But you need to understand that not all women are total cows! It's not gonna do you any good, mate! A girl (Naz) was the first one here to start making a DUA for you! So how can you think ALL women are cows!

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

"Courage" wrote:
Raj, if you've been treated like dirt by women, fair enough, you've got a right to be angry! But you need to understand that not all women are total cows! It's not gonna do you any good, mate! A girl (Naz) was the first one here to start making a DUA for you! So how can you think ALL women are cows!

Maybe he believes they have ulterior motives for everything they do.

You know the old saying: theres no such thing as a self-less good deed.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

From 'Friends'? You're not getting away with that!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

From 'Friends'? You're not getting away with that!

Just bcoz its from a TV Sitcom doesnt mean its not a valid point.

Back in BLACK

Pages