So am banned from ummah

Salaam.

Its only a months ban, but still pretty stupid though. I was trying to make the place more Islamic, and I suggested sisters should not moderate the brothers. And now am banned for expressing my opinion.

And you're telling us because?

Just to get it off my chest.

Understand what you know.

Wa alaikum salam,

That's a real shame bro. Your intention was good and that's the most important thing.

One word of advice: in your post, there should be an apostrophe in the word "its" because it's short for "it is".

Shukran.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Oh and wa alaykum assalaam.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
Wa alaikum salam,

That's a real shame bro. Your intention was good and that's the most important thing.

One word of advice: in your post, there should be an apostrophe in the word "its" because it's short for "it is".

Shukran.

My dear aki, indeed it was a noble cause or so I thought, but there is a domination of female moderates on there. So I should have worded my posts in a better and subtle way.

Allah has made men a rank above women... So in my opinion sisters should not be allowed to moderate the brothers, in fact I am of the opinion females should not moderate any forum, they have biased opinions and zero objectivity.

"Noor" wrote:

Are you a brother or a sister? I've not conversed with you before.

"Noor" wrote:

You don't need to say "and wa" because they mean the same thing.

Now I'm off to have some coleslaw salad...

"Raj" wrote:
Allah has made men a rank above women... So in my opinion sisters should not be allowed to moderate the brothers, in fact I am of the opinion females should not moderate any forum, they have biased opinions and zero objectivity.

Your mother is a woman. Does the fact that she is female leave her no right to tell you what you what to do?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Raj" wrote:
My dear aki, indeed it was a noble cause or so I thought, but there is a domination of female moderates on there. So I should have worded my posts in a better and subtle way.

True... I've never met a man with a biased opinion on anything, and every woman I know are subjective in all their views. This is what almost got me kicked out of court by that female judge a couple of weeks ago.

But I put her in her place.

Preach it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Noor" wrote:

You don't need to say "and wa" because they mean the same thing.

Now I'm off to have some coleslaw salad...

Yes i know what wa means Ya'qub thank you very much! A small mistake.

looool
actually BROTHER, in islam men and women have the same status when it comes to education.. so lets say that the sisters in this forum are educating the brothers.. its a give and take situation

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"Noor" wrote:
SISTER

Salaam' my dear sister.

I understand my post may seem a little extremist however I am not an extremist and I have the utmost respect for sisters who try to be objective and have real profound understanding of the deen, sisters have clearly defined rules in Islam, brothers should not be afraid to tell their wives where they stand. We should not try to please imperalistic western PC society.

I've spent far to long talking to, westernized anti Islamics, and ex Muslims, there is no reasons and common ground we can stand on them with, they want us to abandon our faith completely. I've been so naive talking to them with respect, and genuinely respecting some of them. And all I got was a everything thrown back into my face.

Now am going to be the thing they truly hate and fear, and that is a true Muslim, am done with living a hedonistic lifestyle, its time to stop being apologetic for my beliefs. It's time to stand up for them no matter how distasteful the kuffar find them. I've had my feelings hurt to be honest with you.

"You" wrote:
"Raj" wrote:

Your mother is a woman. Does the fact that she is female leave her no right to tell you what you what to do?

Salaam' brother.

But a mother is not equal to a sister. A mother first is a wife before she is a mother. Does a mother have more rights over her husband?

"Raj" wrote:
"You" wrote:
"Raj" wrote:

Salaam' brother.

But a mother is not equal to a sister. A mother first is a wife before she is a mother. Does a mother have more rights over her husband?

What about a single mother? My mother is not married anymore.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Raj" wrote:

True... I've never met a man with a biased opinion on anything, and every woman I know are subjective in all their views. This is what almost got me kicked out of court by that female judge a couple of weeks ago.

Aki, I understand where you are coming from, how can one give so much authority to a women, when she has less analytical ability compared to a male?

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Raj" wrote:
"You" wrote:
"Raj" wrote:

Salaam' brother.

What about a single mother? My mother is not married anymore.

Well one must obey his mother. However, a mother is not equal to a wife. There are different roles here.

"Raj" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Raj" wrote:

Aki, I understand where you are coming from, how can one give so much authority to a women, when she has less analytical ability compared to a male?

Yeah! I don't think there could ever be a female Prime Minister.

We've had this discussion before.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Raj" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Raj" wrote:

Yeah! I don't think there could ever be a female Prime Minister.

Look what happened when we did... Re Margret Thacher.

Oh yeah...

But c'mon, she wasn't REALLY a woman, was she?

"Noor" wrote:
We've had this discussion before.

These topics should be brushed under the carpet we need to deal with them before its too late, and our women start to be even more brainwashed, and thinking being disrespectful and walking around semi-nude is liberation.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
Oh yeah...

But c'mon, she wasn't REALLY a woman, was she?

LOL.

"Raj" wrote:
I've spent far to long talking to, westernized anti Islamics, and ex Muslims, there is no reasons and common ground we can stand on them with, they want us to abandon our faith completely. I've been so naive talking to them with respect, and genuinely respecting some of them. And all I got was a everything thrown back into my face.

There is no reason and no common ground. Reason is singular.

As a Jewish man, am I superior to a Muslim woman? Or is our status roughly equal?

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
"Raj" wrote:

There [i]is[/i] no reason and common ground.

As a Jewish man, am I superior to a Muslim woman? Or is our status roughly equal?

All men are superior to women. And that's the end of it.

We hear and obey - no compromise!

"Raj" wrote:
"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
"Raj" wrote:

There [i]is[/i] no reason and common ground.

All men are superior to women. And that's the end of it.

In a way that's very nice, but I'm a man. Like if you said, "All Jews are superior to all non-Jews". I would have to disagree but it would be a battle of graces. But regarding the other site, did a female moderator behave unfairly? What was the precise nature of the incident?

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

heh, I wonder what would happen if someone told you you were wrong?

Pages