The Day of Judgement

40 posts / 0 new
Last post

"M4k4v3l1" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:
"M4k4v3l1" wrote:

i thught he would be the last to intercede :?

No, I think your getting mixed up.

The people will ask all the Prophets (as) to intercede for them, starting from Adam (as), and each one will say 'no' and eventually they will get to the Prophet Muhammad (saw), who will intercede with Allah's (swt) permission.

yh thats what i tought i just got it mixed up
all the other prophets say "nafsey nafsey" which is arabic for no init?

it means 'myself, myself'

basically, even the Prophets (as) will be too focused on themselves to worry about the rest of the people.

It demonstrates just how serious and big-a-deal the Judgement will be.

EVERYTHING will be asked about.

Even Isa (as) will be asked if he told the Christians to worship him instead of Allah (swt)!

[i][b]"When the Deafening Blast comes, that Day a man will flee from his brother and his mother and his father, and his wife and his children: on that Day every man among them will have concerns enough of his own."[/b] [/i](Quran 80:33-37)

Don't just do something! Stand there.

A ten year old kid found a white hair in her long thick hair and asked me if the 'day of judement' was today...

Me: What makes you think that the Day of Judgment is 2day?
LittleGirl: Cos you told us that the Day of Judgement will turn childrens hair grey.

I was listening to Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri's lecture today and he stated a lot of people are concerned with how far is judgement day, thousand of years away, centuries etc, he stated soon as one dies his judgement day has begun, as that is when his/her fate is decided....interesting point, we worry so much about the day of judgement thinking its when the world is going to be upside down yet we dont think our judgement day can be a second away!

so true

in reality, majority people worryin bowt judgement dont ask themself, what hav i prepared.

would we be happy to die in our current state? i think not

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

JAZAKALLAHKHAIR MUSLIMBRO AND OTHERS!!! help a lot thanks Biggrin

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Does anybody know the hadith where a father goes to his children on judgement day and asks them if he was good to them and they reply yes and then he ask for 1 reward because he is scared he might not get into heaven with that 1 reward.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"MuslimBro" wrote:
I heard it in Shaykh Anwar Al-Awlaki's lecture but I couldn't find that specific Hadith.

Irfan, is that enough or do you need more?... anyway, what do you need them for?

I am going to do a talk in the masjid, i wouldnt mind more lol.

Lol okay thanks anyways and theres always tomorrow!

Pages