The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Hey Medieval is ASB, but with added humour!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Medievalist" wrote:
oh yes DARLING!

i saw thee most DELIGHTFUL burbury handbag in Harrods yesterday; it matched by EXTREMELY daring shalwar and fitted like a leather glove on my delicate porcelin like rists.

Oh darling do be a dear and BUY me one wont u?

ewwww thats so batty! no gal talks like that and if she does she should be shot!

i like these 'forums'

can have a rite laugh, but dont any of u go to my madrassah and tell em that i been chattin abt burbury handbags or im gonna get beatings!!

i dunno y abdussalam left here, its propa laugh, just chat it 24/7 and no1 says anything 2 u. wel no1 that matters .

hahahahahaha

OI! i aint batty. im just acting funny!

was i out of line? i dont want ppl to think im sodomite. they are abomination. i was only having a laugh not serious!!!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Relax.

If anyone thought you were, you would have been put to the slaughter long ago.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

tut tut tut

admin are you advocatin anti-sodomite activities like homophobic attacks?!

i am shoccked. we should understand them and comfort them, not send them to slaughter house, plus i dont think they are halal? i aint got anyfatwas to back me up on that 1 so dont go quoting me .

hahahahah

im gettin the hang of ur ppls humour.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
tut tut tut

admin are you advocatin anti-sodomite activities like homophobic attacks?!

i am shoccked. we should understand them and comfort them, not send them to slaughter house, plus i dont think they are halal? i aint got anyfatwas to back me up on that 1 so dont go quoting me .

hahahahah

im gettin the hang of ur ppls humour.

is it ok that this guy is actually scarin me? :?

"angel" wrote:
"Hay-DUH" wrote:
u luv spoilin fun dont ya?

1st we cant talk about ps2, now we cant be knights in shining armour!!

i suppose we shud all jus dress in pretty pink and talk about handbags.... :roll:

yes please that would be more fun!

handbags and the colour pink aint the only thing on a gyalz mind,what do u know of apart from the apparent obvious? :roll:

"angel" wrote:

y am i scaring u?! i hvent done anything dodgy.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"kuri/19" wrote:

handbags and the colour pink aint the only thing on a gyalz mind,what do u know of apart from the apparent obvious? :roll:

Thats silly boys for ya, they think they know-it-all but in actual fact they know nothin, zilch, yada!

"Medievalist" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

i dunno about angel but theres somat about your name medievalist...we've got more plastic gangstas comin Wink

oh.

i thought medievalist is quite a gud name. reminds me of chivalry and honour and horseriding. reminds of knights and damsels in distress.

well i like my name. i think its gud.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
oh.

i thought medievalist is quite a gud name. reminds me of chivalry and honour and horseriding. reminds of knights and damsels in distress.

well i like my name. i think its gud.

bear in mind its not ya real name .which u could alwayz change go 4 it and take kuris advice Lol

"Medievalist" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

nah nothin bout been dodgy, its just this mad change in personality in 2 secs!

"kuri/19" wrote:

Well seeing as we're generalising, girls are quick to anger, they like matching colours and they always think other girls are looking at them i.e. looking at what they're wearing, how bony they are etc

oh and they like anti-guy jokes like:

If a man says something in a forest and there's no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?

Disclaimer: any offensive material in this work is only intended as a joke, if you don't find it funny I have this picture of Hayder's older brother drinking petrol out of a petrol pump ( Lol i'm laughing just thinking about it). That reminds me, Hayder if find any of my gruds on your window can I have them back please?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"dawud" wrote:
If a man says something in a forest and there's no woman there to hear him, is he still wrong?

Its wrong for me to find that funny, but you know it is funny.

lol, nothing of the sort.

I am still that , what was it some ppl called me?

narrow minded tablighi jamaati who only apparently worries about beard, women at home and niqab!

U see when i get into a serious issue i dont bring in jokes, they are rite at the rite place and have no place when warning ppl agaisnt rong ways.

Although sometiems i do think i have a split personality. Act strict sometimes but then have a laugh on the other. Dunno if i got a mental imbalance cos a lot of my family think theres something wrng with me,

but i aint going back to the white suit men.

U tell em from me that they aint taking me back to the building with white suit men alive. I''ll die b4 they get me bak into the padded room.

gold . . . shylock . . . nails .. . .who said that?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

u propa remind me of my bros...hes like u and i cnt stand him

"Admin" wrote:
"dawud" wrote:

Its wrong for me to find that funny, but you know it is funny.

erm i dont get that joke dawud.....wht u findin funny admin?

I will generalise here.

Women think they know better. They think they are always right. That means the man must be wrong.

Now if there are no women about... is the man still wrong?

Explaining jokes will always ruin them.

"Admin" wrote:
I will generalise here.

Women think they know better. A man is always wrong.

That was not generalisation...but i will correct yout slightly...women know better and men are always wrong..thats the 1st time i have been in agreement with you!

I changed my post...

"Admin" wrote:
I will generalise here.

Women think they know better. They think they are always right. That means the man must be wrong.

Now if there are no women about... is the man still wrong?

Explaining jokes will always ruin them.

arite i guess some ppl hav 2 be slow at times 2 get jokes....i admit im slow at times.....
p.s women dont think they know better but they know so they are better Lol right angel

"Admin" wrote:
I changed my post...

Tough the first thing you say comes from the heart, neway i have posted somethin with your orignal post...as admin you can change it but if you do u watch what happens..

Pages