What type of muslim are you?

85 posts / 0 new
Last post

Absolutely true!

I agree with you admin.

But I am saying this is what I believe. In my opinion thats what women should be like, thats what men should be like although I agree that a woman is not religiously obligated to do the things mentioned.

We dont have a problem, cos i was just expressing my own view of how the world should be.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"irfghan" wrote:
"kuri/19" wrote:

yea of course man....i dnt get why wahabs are so much of a problem

Maybe it's because they make everyone else the problem. And refer to everyone else as 'not proper Muslims'. And stuff.

:?

Which everyone does about them as well. What is the biggest problem is that too many people work on hearsay. People are only too happy to group people together without fully understanding them, like the salafies and the wahabbi, many people take them as being one, when they ain't. It like HT were label as wahabbi's, just because many people don't agree with them, so by putting them into a bracket, they make themselves feel better and feel like they are special from the other, it stem from the ego.

I don't think the sufi are on the right path nor do I think brewalvi, deobandi, TJ, HT, wahabbi and any other group are till they start treating each other like proper muslims should do, which many people don't. It all goes back too the hadith about a good Muslim being a person from whose tongue and the hand the other Muslims are safe, it important to notice that the tongue was mention first for a reason. But as normal we make excuses that people need to know about how evil the other side is, so we can make a agrument against them.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

exactley......my cousins point out 2 my family sayin u are wahaabis just because my dads different from his other bros....they do eid a day after us following pakistan when we do it with saudi so its really sad in a way coz we cant hav a family gathering coz we the only ones who follow saudi..

"Medievalist" wrote:

Women should be feminine, they should learn cooking, cleaning, sewing, baking and other things in line with their nature.

?

"women's nature" according to YOUR understanding or Islamic teachings?

both.

It is not an obligation on her to cook for her husband but it is womans nature to be homemakers. Islam says it is her duty to feed and care for her child. It is her duty to make sure the child is clean.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

uh oh... she's back online... now ur gonna get it

there's a massive diff between "housework" and bringing up kids

the former is NOT in a woman's nature whilst the latter is

and "cooking, cleaning, sewing, baking" is housework

and who made YOU a mufti on what is/isnt in a women's nature? :roll:

Housework is part of womens nature.

Women as a fact can multitask, they can cook and clean at the same time. They can handle more than one chore at a time making it ideal for them to be home makers. Men in contrast are linear in thinking. They can do things logically and one at a time so actually by nature women are designed to manage household chores and bring up kids at same time.

Sorry but thats a fact of life.

hahahaha

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

look people i am honoured you all think im a mufti! but pls stop with this over praise.

I am not a mufti. why is it that when i express a personal opinion everyone thinks im a mufti, when som1 else expresses an opinion it is taken as being his own idea. Similarly i say it is my thinking that that is womans nature. Mufti and Fatwa and Darul Ifta doesnt come into it?

Can you plz plz plz explain y when i say something you think i am making a fatwa? Y when i express an opinon is it taken that i am issuing religious edict?

For the last time it is my personal opinion. Get with the ttimes man, evry1 has an opinion so let me have mine.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

so when the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) worked, taught people, got revelations AND did his own mending/cleaning

wasnt he being "multitask"

if the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) being a MAN could do it

are u lacking in ur manliness when u claim it cant be done cos men are "logical"

"Medievalist" wrote:

Women as a fact can multitask, they can cook and clean at the same time. They can handle more than one chore at a time making it ideal for them to be home makers. Men in contrast are linear in thinking. They can do things logically and one at a time so actually by nature women are designed to manage household chores and bring up kids at same time.

Interesting.

I remember LilSis saying something along similar lines.

you have silenced me.

The Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam is by ALLAH more of a man than I will ever be.

Do not even put me in the same sentence as Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

By ALLAH HE salallahu alayhi wa sallam is a MAN and I am nothing more than a beast in the body of a man.

MuslimSis I say openly that Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam is more of a MAN than i can ever be.

Duru paro Muhammad par, awr Ashabe Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

Allahumma salli ala Nabi Muhammad wa ala Ashabihi wa baarik wa sallim.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

your right, none of us here are anything like the Beloved Prophet Saw....nor can we be.

but we msut read upon his lifetsyle and imitate it as much as possible! if the Prophet SAW kept a beard, we should try. If the Prophet SAW forgave his haters, we must try to be at peace with those we dont like....and if the Prophet SAW cooked and cleaned, we men should help our wives as well. (not let them wear the pants in the house, but a lil help never hurt any1)

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

absolutely true hay duh(?)

for a man to help out in the home is the sunnah of Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam and I consider it an honour to help in the home.

No arguement there.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
absolutely true hay duh(?)

Its Hayder, just a lil word play....if there is anything wrong with that or if its un-medieval like please tell me....(Shall i add Sir Hayder of round table with 1 corner?) :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

lol Hay duh of the round table! get ur swrod and i challenge u to a duel.

Do u bite ur thumb at me sir? I bite my thumb back on u good sir. I shall await you with ur seconds outside the city gates on the morrow, at dawn. Fie on you, Sir Hay, Fie!!!

Looooooooool

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
Do u bite ur thumb at me sir? I bite my thumb back on u good sir. I shall await you with ur seconds outside the city gates on the morrow, at dawn. Fie on you, Sir Hay, Fie!!!

FORSHAME!

Such vulgarity - judgement shall be brought against thee

Yea verily!

"Medievalist" wrote:
lol Hay duh of the round table! get ur swrod and i challenge u to a duel.

Looooooooool

:roll: :roll: :roll:

i shall be there with my merry men

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

wait....i take that back

I left my shining suit of armour at the dry cleaners

i beg your pardon from the duel my fair lord

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Medievalist" wrote:
look people i am honoured you all think im a mufti! but pls stop with this over praise.

I am not a mufti. why is it that when i express a personal opinion everyone thinks im a mufti, when som1 else expresses an opinion it is taken as being his own idea. Similarly i say it is my thinking that that is womans nature. Mufti and Fatwa and Darul Ifta doesnt come into it?

Can you plz plz plz explain y when i say something you think i am making a fatwa? Y when i express an opinon is it taken that i am issuing religious edict?

For the last time it is my personal opinion. Get with the ttimes man, evry1 has an opinion so let me have mine.

the problem is you dont see your point as just an opinion but as Islam. Some issues there is room for opinion others, there isnt. Also you dont back your statement with any proof.

what you are trying to say is that a womans role is in the home. She shouldnt really go out of the home. Am I right? Also that she shouldnt really work? Am i right?
And a man can help out a thome but doesnt really have any duties at home to do with housework etc. Am I right?

Thats what i call perfect advertisement for the BNP and Islamaphobes to say Islam oppresses women and is a man's religion!

"Hay-DUH" wrote:
wait....i take that back

Good Sir, a lady is fair, a fair lord is an anomaly. My good sir it seems you mock at me? do you mock at me sir?

btw leaving ur armour at dry cleaners is kinda a bad idea cos its most likely gonna rust or get dented.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
"Hay-DUH" wrote:
wait....i take that back

Good Sir, a lady is fair, a fair lord is an anomaly. My good sir it seems you mock at me? do you mock at me sir?

btw leaving ur armour at dry cleaners is kinda a bad idea cos its most likely gonna rust or get dented.

i dare not mock you Sire, i have the utmost respect for a fellow Knight. Rest assured, my armour is in the hands of the best blacskmith known in East Anglia

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

whatever kids :roll: lets not get too excited!

u luv spoilin fun dont ya?

1st we cant talk about ps2, now we cant be knights in shining armour!!

i suppose we shud all jus dress in pretty pink and talk about handbags.... :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hay-DUH" wrote:
u luv spoilin fun dont ya?

1st we cant talk about ps2, now we cant be knights in shining armour!!

i suppose we shud all jus dress in pretty pink and talk about handbags.... :roll:

yes please that would be more fun!

well it aint happenin, no-way no-how

ur the only girl on at the moment so tuff luck Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

oh yes DARLING!

i saw thee most DELIGHTFUL burbury handbag in Harrods yesterday; it matched by EXTREMELY daring shalwar and fitted like a leather glove on my delicate porcelin like rists.

Oh darling do be a dear and BUY me one wont u?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages