Pimps and Prostitutes

42 posts / 0 new
Last post

What do you think you're doing by hijacking the thread.

Let's get back to talking about pimps and prostitutes.

Here's two articles I came across today. I was really shocked.

[url= life for Bangladeshi prostitutes[/url]

Quote:
One sex worker came here 10 years ago to escape her violent husband.

Determined that her children will not grow up inside the brothel, she pays for them to be cared for in a local village.

But 350 children do live here, hiding under the bed when a client visits.

When the women get pregnant, many hope for daughters who in time will be able to join them working in the brothel.

[url= says prostitution legal[/url]

Quote:
The Bangladeshi High Court has ruled that prostitution as a livelihood is not illegal.

Lawyers say the judgement is highly unusual because it makes Bangladesh one of the few Islamic countries which do not ban prostitution.

This judgement means that prostitutes in Bangladesh now have the legal authority to practise their trade.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
What do you think you're doing by hijacking the thread.

Let's get back to talking about pimps and prostitutes.

That sounds wrong lol

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"MuslimBro" wrote:
Here's two articles I came across today. I was really shocked.

[url= life for Bangladeshi prostitutes[/url]

Quote:
One sex worker came here 10 years ago to escape her violent husband.

Determined that her children will not grow up inside the brothel, she pays for them to be cared for in a local village.

But 350 children do live here, hiding under the bed when a client visits.

When the women get pregnant, many hope for daughters who in time will be able to join them working in the brothel.

[url= says prostitution legal[/url]

Quote:
The Bangladeshi High Court has ruled that prostitution as a livelihood is not illegal.

Lawyers say the judgement is highly unusual because it makes Bangladesh one of the few Islamic countries which do not ban prostitution.

This judgement means that prostitutes in Bangladesh now have the legal authority to practise their trade.

Maybe thats why it suffers from constant flooding?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

When I look at what's happening around the world, it reminds me of this Hadith:

'Abd Allah ibn 'Umar said, "The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) came to us and said, 'O Muhajirun, (emigrants from Makkah to al-Madinah) you may be afflicted by five things; God forbid that you should live to see them. If fornication should become widespread, you should realise that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people which their forebears never suffered. If people should begin to cheat in weighing out goods, you should realise that this has never happened without drought and famine befalling the people, and their rulers oppressing them. If people should withhold Zakat, you should realise that this has never happened without the rain being stopped from falling; and were it not for the animals' sake, it would never rain again. If people should break their covenant with Allah and His Messenger, you should realise that his has never happened without Allah sending an enemy against them to take some of their possessions by force. If the leaders do not govern according to the Book of Allah, you should realise that this has never happened without Allah making them into groups and making them fight one another." (Ibn Majah).

[url= new form of MRSA emerges[/url]

Quote:
A deadly strain of the superbug MRSA which can lead to a flesh-eating form of pneumonia has emerged.

Research suggests it may be more prevalent among the gay community - the gay San Francisco district of Castro appears to have been hardest hit.

A very recent one.

im sure theres a problem within all communities, obviously there is

but its well-known that a huge number of bengali girls are visiting abortion clinics in oldham

not definite prostitutes of course, but just something disturbingly wrong

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

In syria, the prostitutes wear niqab, because of the shame attached to it.

prostitution is the oldest job in the world.

I read somewhere that even some monkeys do similar practices.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

i doubt it

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Prostitutes wearing a niqab i believe that. There’s a ex prostitute that lives near me who never use to cover up but then she went back home and got married and brought her hubby over and she wears it so her "clients" don’t recognise her on the streets and make dirty remarks as she goes past.

Its also shocking to see alot of niqabies in sheesha as well.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

"Naz" wrote:
Prostitutes wearing a niqab i believe that. There’s a ex prostitute that lives near me who never use to cover up but then she went back home and got married and brought her hubby over and she wears it so her "clients" don’t recognise her on the streets and make dirty remarks as she goes past.

Its also shocking to see alot of niqabies in sheesha as well.

Atleast shes changed her ways.

Unlike all the niqabies in sheesha restaurants hogging all the good seats... why those no good £$%^&^%!!!!

Back in BLACK

Pages