Pimps and Prostitutes

salaam

Does Pimping affect or concern the Muslim community?

Are there Muslim pimps?

Are there Muslim prostitutes?

Does anyone know of anyone personally?

I know of Lumb Lane in Bradford, its notorious for prostitutes...i think ;ast year mosques/elders came out on the streets to protest against them, to scare em off etc.

So is this something that is undercover but serious facing the Muslim community?

Or is it a non issue?

Do mosques and Imaams need to highlight this more?

What are the solutions to this issue?

Pls do share your views on this issue...

wasalaam

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
Does anyone know of anyone personally?

Loaded question. Are you asking "do you personally know one, or used the services provided by one".

Quote:
I know of Lumb Lane in Bradford, its notorious for prostitutes...

Was. I think things have moved on there. (I am certain I read a few years ago how they cleaned it all up...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I don't know of any pimps or prostitutes and I also don't think it's a problem. If it is something that is undercover then most people wouldn't know about it anyway.

"You" wrote:
Loaded question. Are you asking "do you personally know one, or used the services provided by one".

Even if you have used their services, you shouldn't really say.

There were a couple of guys at my old college that used such "services" and then went round braggin about it :?

The prosi was a girl (non muslim) from my high school!

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Naz do you know that to be true? Could just be rumours/lies.

Anyway, it seems like pimpin is made to look cool these days, PIMP MY RIDE and all that, lol, the word pimp is used a lot. Maybe out of context, but it may be done to make it seem like all that stuff is ok.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

I know of a place were you can get such services near my local snooker club!!!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Of course this problem exists. It's all undercover though, no one is going to say that they’re a so and so. A sister works as a social worker and she was telling how many Muslim sisters living in the same community as me are prostitutes.

Another thing is how sisters and brothers can lose there self-respect and respect for each other. I mean muslims judging each other by looks and even going out with each other. Resorting to prostitution even without religion is pretty wrong in itself but with religion its amazing how people cann do that.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Most prostitutes don’t become prostitutes because they want to but they believe they have no other choice or no other way of earning a living for themselves.

Why cant they earn a living? because of bad life choices and messing about in school which derives from there upbringing.

I didn't think this was an issue affecting Muslims at all, however some of the above replies seem to say otherwise. Where I live I don't think it's a particularly worrying issue concerning Muslims.

Near where we used to live there was a red light district, I don't remember anything as was too young to understand but my aunties say it was a really big problem. After several years of Muslims complaining the prostitutes were moved on to another area, not that further away actually but no longer a couple of hundred yards away from a mosque. It took years of protests. The prostitutes were all white. Some people might say it's probably coz they made more money in that area but I don't think that's true at all, it was just very near city centre and probably one of the worst areas in the town, unfortunately, so initially less hassle for them to be in that area than a well-off one.

There are still prostitutes operating in my town, but I doubt they have many Muslim clients at all. These days unfortunately, youth tend to be so easy anyway or moral-free, so I don't think it's that big an issue. I think Muslims who sleep around tend to do so with boyfriends/girlfriends, or have one night stands with people they've met while out clubbing.

"Imaani" wrote:
I think Muslims who sleep around tend to do so with boyfriends/girlfriends, or have one night stands with people they've met while out clubbing.

You would be very surprised.

Reminds me of something which happened a year or two ago back in Ramadan. Basically we were going to taraweeh (I think) and a uncle (Bengali guy) called us and told us that a girl took his money and aint giving it back so we were thinking how could she take his money just like that. After further talking to him he admitted that he actually paid to have sex with her but she then later refused, and this in Ramadan, Astagfirullah.

I also know someone who went to a brothel (Alhamdulillah he's changed now) but he told me he also meet Asian guys (who were Muslim) in there.

Fool blimeyyyy

' Nay, verily! With me is my Lord, He will guide me ' {2662}

@ Allahuakbar I aint one to listen to idle gossip. 9 times out of 10 those ppl just chat from their rear ends. I only believe something if i heard it with my own ears from the culprits own mouth. My college was full of scruffs.

I agree with Imaani on the point that prosi and pimps are not really a problemo in our community. Most gals (NOT ALL) nowadays tend to give it on a plate so there is no need for guys to pay for it!

"Naz" wrote:
There were a couple of guys at my old college that used such "services" and then went round braggin about it :?

i kno people who do the same

"Naz" wrote:
Most gals (NOT ALL) nowadays tend to give it on a plate so there is no need for guys to pay for it!

What are you incinuating?

All I know is there is a mosque in soho, next-door to a sex shop!

handy if ur in leicester square/piccadilly circus.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Funzo" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:
Most gals (NOT ALL) nowadays tend to give it on a plate so there is no need for guys to pay for it!

What are you incinuating?

what part of that did you not understand and would like explaining again?

It was a joke but i didnt expect you to keep up after all you are a woman.(only joking about the woman part)

"Funzo" wrote:
It was a joke but i didnt expect you to keep up after all you are a woman.(only joking about the woman part)

yeah you better had been funzi or else.... :twisted:

or else what?..... lol

your gonna get a chaper :twisted:

Dont you mean an e-chaper?

"Naz" wrote:

Kyoun????

Why?? I dont understand ^^....

Back in BLACK

^^^ some girls are so wrapped up in western society its the norm to date and do other things that the non believers do. They don’t see anything wrong with what they are doing. Most guys wouldn’t do half the stuff they do if women didn’t encourage them.

For example why do some guys drive flash cars? Because it catches the girls attention. How do they know this? Because the girls tell them they like guys with bling bling cars. :roll:
Not saying it true in all cases.

Question for MK why do you want to rent out a car? Well apart from the obvious reason you want to drive it up an down wimmy all night on Eid Lol
When you drive it down wimmy what kind of reaction would you expect from ppl? how many numbers do you think you will get?

ermmm i ddont drive a car 4 girls lol
when you pass you have this feelinn insideee
you CAN drive bt my family wnt insure me lol
so the next best thing to do is hire a car

not to drive up and down wimmy road
am not that sad

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

I GET U BLUD SIK ENNIT!!!!!!!

"Naz" wrote:

For example why do some guys drive flash cars? Because it catches the girls attention. How do they know this? Because the girls tell them they like guys with bling bling cars. :roll:
Not saying it true in all cases.

A bit like why some girls drive flash cars, ok maybe not as flash as some of us guys but getting flashier. Girl racing in the cars, make up done n stuff.

Maybe to attract the attention of....... guys?

Maybe they've identified our weakness, cars and women together, 2 in 1. Lol.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

"M4k4v3l1" wrote:
ermmm i ddont drive a car 4 girls lol
when you pass you have this feelinn insideee
you CAN drive bt my family wnt insure me lol
so the next best thing to do is hire a car

not to drive up and down wimmy road
am not that sad

i believe you [size=7]not[/size]

whats makes you think that your family will let you insure on a hire car? (not that anybody in their right mind would hire you a car Blum 3 )

why dont you just wait till your a bit older and wiser plus your insurance will be cheaper.

"Naz" wrote:

whats makes you think that your family will let you insure on a hire car? (not that anybody in their right mind would hire you a car Blum 3 )

what makes u think that my family gonna find out bout the hired car?
and ur right 4 1nce
nobody givez me a carrrr
Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

Pages