The Hijaab And The Jeans

220 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Medievalist" wrote:
Lol!

Do you take pleasuer in spreading enlightened moderation or are you working for the forces of evil?

So get a brain ppl, and get out of ur warped and polluted thinking lol.

Again because i disagree with you, you have to accuse me of working for the forces of evil. That sums your mentality up! Is that what they teach you at your wonderful madrassah- intolerance!

So ppl...lets all go to this great madrassah because we have a 'warped and polluted thinking'. We need guidance!
lol

I think most ppl on this forum dont question my intentions and who or what i am working for...even those who disagree with me. The Revival magazine has been around for almost 10 years (when we were a newsletter) and the website has been around for 5 years. My views are clear on Islam...and we work voluntarily for the sake of Islam and for the betterment of the Muslim youth.

"Hay-DUH" wrote:
"Medievalist" wrote:

If you heard AbdusSalam in urdu you would start crying

Is he that bad? Lol

He's probably funny. Leaves everyone in stitches with his out-of-this-world metaphors.

Revival editor for ur info shalwar kameez does not fulfill the conditions of hijab so dont make an assumption please.

Jumuah is not fard on the women.

I am sorry that you think I am anti woman. I can assure you that we are not anti woman. For us we are willing inshaALLAH to shed the last drop of our blood on the scarf of Hadrat Aisha Sddiqa radhiyallahu anha, we are willing to sacrifice all our men to protect the honour and nobility of the women. And this is not limited to muslim women.

A non-muslim women is to be protected from evils and from dishonour even it be from a muslim male. We are not anti woman, if that were the case we would have buried our duaghters and killed our mothers and sisters.

Such a claim is absurd. Islam has given the honour to women that no other ideology, religion or thought has given to them.

The Madrassah is not in alum rock, and alum rock isnt a wilderness, its a busy commercial area with loadsa shopping and drug dealing and music.
Im sure many of you would like it there.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:

The Madrassah is not in alum rock, and alum rock isnt a wilderness, its a busy commercial area with loadsa shopping and drug dealing and music.
Im sure many of you would like it there.

Hey. Don't make such unfounded assumptions. I hate Alum Rock!

Where is your madrassa? You can't invite us and then not tell us where you are inviting us to.

AbdusSalam is not bad at urdu. Rather ALLAH Almighty has gifted him clarity of speech and with eloquence and efficiency in the urdu language.

Editor perhaps becuase of me you think badly of our madrassah. let me assure that our madrassah does not preach intolerance or anything like that. All this intolerance is from my part. Our teachers have not yet discussed anything in an intolerant manner but have rather explained clearly what islam says and what it doesnt.

Unfortunately nowadays to say this is islam and ths isnt islam is classed as intolerance.

Another point is that ppl of other sects regularly say deobandis and wahhabis are rigid and intolerant no matter hoiw we explain the issue and this is because ppl cannot accept that islam tells us how to cut the hair, or how to wear the trousers, or how to sit by the elders.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
let me assure that our madrassah does not preach intolerance or anything like that. All this intolerance is from my part.

...and they got you to do da'wah for em? :roll:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

no. AbdusSalam suggested i should come here and put some sense into you people.

Unfortunately i think i am incapable of doing it.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

We still have no address damn it!!

you got that right mate!!

do an Abdus.....

...leave :twisted:

lol joke, stay here. ur funny

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Medievalist" wrote:
no. AbdusSalam suggested i should come here and put some sense into you people.

Unfortunately i think i am incapable of doing it.

if he couldnt do it what makes u think his alter ego can :roll: :roll:

Because AbdusSalam despite how he appeared here, is a good brother. He was worried that he was unable to explain properly so asked me to come and explain the issues. He was worried for your deen but I think I understand what the problem is.

Basically we have two diametrically opposed approaches to the world. We (thats me and AbdusSalam) see things through our teaching at madrassah, alhamdulillah day and night we hear Qaal Allah AND Qaala Rasulullah salallahu alayhi wa sallam. We are constantly checking evrything against the bank of stuff we have learnt in madrassah.

Am i right in understanding that people here are college and uni students, or people who have only graduated from college, uni and not studied fulltime in madrassah?

If i am right then i think the peopl here approach the world through the secular education they have learnt at schools and colleges and unis. Hence I understand hte problem. Essentially we view the same things from opposite angles.

Eg take an issue we all agree on . . .

every1 agrees that Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam helped in the home. Every1 agrees that women are more responsible for bringing up the kids?

Now from this I have enough stuff to say that Women are home-makers, that they are suited to the home. That they should run the household. I would say that it is in womens nature to stay at home and run the home. But I also say it is an honour for men to do houswork because it is a sunnah of Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

You would say: (i think)

Woman are primary care givers to children. They generally take care more of the kids and that that is ok. That women and men should both do housework yes?

If that is the case, essentially and practically my statement and urs means the samething.

1. Women are better at managing the home
2. Men should help.

The issues becomes grinding because you just say men and women should do housework and we say men should do it because it is sunnah and we say women are by nature made for the home.

Again i reiterate: practicaly my and ur application is the same, men should help at home but women are better at it and manage it better.

Only issue is that i express it in a way that u find narrow minded, u express it in a way that seems alien to me.

Am i making any sense here?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

yeah :roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Medievalist" wrote:
Because AbdusSalam despite how he appeared here, is a good brother. He was worried that he was unable to explain properly so asked me to come and explain the issues. He was worried for your deen but I think I understand what the problem is.

Basically we have two diametrically opposed approaches to the world. We (thats me and AbdusSalam) see things through our teaching at madrassah, alhamdulillah day and night we hear Qaal Allah AND Qaala Rasulullah salallahu alayhi wa sallam. We are constantly checking evrything against the bank of stuff we have learnt in madrassah.

Am i right in understanding that people here are college and uni students, or people who have only graduated from college, uni and not studied fulltime in madrassah?

If i am right then i think the peopl here approach the world through the secular education they have learnt at schools and colleges and unis. Hence I understand hte problem. Essentially we view the same things from opposite angles.

Eg take an issue we all agree on . . .

every1 agrees that Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam helped in the home. Every1 agrees that women are more responsible for bringing up the kids?

Now from this I have enough stuff to say that Women are home-makers, that they are suited to the home. That they should run the household. I would say that it is in womens nature to stay at home and run the home. But I also say it is an honour for men to do houswork because it is a sunnah of Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

You would say: (i think)

Woman are primary care givers to children. They generally take care more of the kids and that that is ok. That women and men should both do housework yes?

If that is the case, essentially and practically my statement and urs means the samething.

1. Women are better at managing the home
2. Men should help.

The issues becomes grinding because you just say men and women should do housework and we say men should do it because it is sunnah and we say women are by nature made for the home.

Again i reiterate: practicaly my and ur application is the same, men should help at home but women are better at it and manage it better.

Only issue is that i express it in a way that u find narrow minded, u express it in a way that seems alien to me.

Am i making any sense here?

there are people on this forum who graduated uni a long time ago, have studied the basics of islam with scholars, have read in to islam alot with teh guidance of the shuyuk, have attended many talks of great scholars...and that is where their views are mostly from.

Just because we havent studied in a madrassah doesnt mean we dont know jack, or have a secular way of thinking, or are too british.

After hearing your views ...thank God i haven't studied in a madrassa.

The bottom line is bro you are out of touch with the modern world. Your views dont do islam justice. You will be a future imam/scholar....but your mentality is the same as the old generation.

you want women to stay at home, not to work, just to do housework, want imam to have complete control of the mosque, want women to wear just jilbaab- no trousers, skirts with headscarf, long loose jumper that fulfill islamic criteria of islamic dress code......you are making islam sound like it something strict and rigid..when its not!

You also cant tolearte other views without accusing Muslims of being misguided and enemies of Islam. I hope your visits on this forum opens your eyes to the real world, makes you realise what the needs of young peopel are and brings you up to date with the real world.

AMEEN Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Abdul if i rember correctly you took some sort of promise of your ullama of haq and from the way you talk they seem to mean so much for you..i somehow dont think you both can have identical way of writin everyone has their own style. so i suggest you start tellin the truth and repent from false promises

angel I consider it an honour that you say my writing is like AbdusSalams.

Alhamdulillah. Truth is I am Medievalist AbdusSalam is AbdusSalam. Our mode of writing is practically the same, we learn the same lessons, talk in the same language, grew up together.

Truth is truth and falsehood is falsehood.

As to editor.

I will pray for you, as i request you do so for me. I have grown up in uk, born in uk, speak english understand this culture, the jokes, the way of life. Am just as british as the next person. This supposed connection of mine with the old school does infact exist. My school I believe goes back 1400 yrs so yeh my ideas will seem out of place ,but so what?

The othre point I would like to make is that there is a huge difference between sitting and listening to talks and attending intensive courses and spending years in a madrassah. Where all day you either doing dawr, or learning sabaq, or practising hadnwriting, or cleaning, or taking care of your teachers. True on the outside doesnt look like much but when you go in and see for yourself exactly what is a madrassah it is amazing.

It is such a pure and clean atmosphere where students are given correct educatoin and tarbiyah without making very lil effort.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

That is still not a denial.

Did you and Abdul Salaam sit on the same seat at the same time?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Medievalist" wrote:
angel I consider it an honour that you say my writing is like AbdusSalams.

Alhamdulillah. Truth is I am Medievalist AbdusSalam is AbdusSalam. Our mode of writing is practically the same, we learn the same lessons, talk in the same language, grew up together.

Truth is truth and falsehood is falsehood.

Its not practically the same it is EXACTLY the same, whether you admit it or not is of no concern to me.

sorry i dont understand?

sit on what seat?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
sorry i dont understand?

sit on what seat?

Do you and he occupy the same space-time?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i am not AbdusSalam.

Is that explicit enough for you?

Please provide a sentence which i can copy and paste to meet with your approval.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Medievalist" wrote:
i am not AbdusSalam.

Please provide a sentence which i can copy and paste to meet with your approval.

ok say this "My lord Allah Almighty is watchin me so i wouldnt lie so i say with total truth that i am not abdusSalam"

That should do the trick

ease off the porr fella....he aint Abduswhoever

let him speak his mind, however funny it might be

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Medievalist" wrote:
i am not AbdusSalam.

That is enough for me.

Thankyou for an explicit answer.

Your predecessor did not have the knack of givig explicit answers to questions, even when asked repeatedly.

We called that pulling an AS. (Or pulling a 100 before then...)

"Seraph" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

Women should NOT be forced to wear one coz god said there is no compulsion in religion...

There may not be any compulsion in religion but if your gonna call yourself a muslim you SHOULD act like one.

Otherwise your just a hypocrit. Coz in Islam covering yourself is COMPULSORY!!

Yeah but God said no compulsion in religion :roll:

It’s up to the individuals ‘to act like Muslims’

And NOT the government or any stupid morality cop!

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:
mate its only mi opinion :roll: ...

I didn't know you were gonna be that upset...

Women should NOT be forced to wear one coz god said there is no compulsion in religion...

I is so glad I aint a girl....

what do you mean its your opinion. when Allah and his prophet have gave the ruling there is no room for opinion.

to say i think wearing hijab is unnecessary is saying u dont agree with Allahs ruling and that is definitely kufr!!!!!!

Of course women should not be forced to wear it, it is up to them...if they dont wear it then they will be accountable for their action, and we should it force it upon them, let them make their own decision and wear it when they are ready for it.....but what you are saying is that women shouldnt wear it all, its unnecessary which is blasphemy.

the problem is judda you give opinion over quran and sunnah....opinion is only valid on issues where there is room forikhtilaaf...this issue has no room for ikhtilaaf. The room for opinion of the ulema is whether niqaab is fardh or not, but hijab is mainstream is islam.

learn your islam brother before you give your opinion.

wasalaam

No matter what religion I follow I am ALWAYS going to have my own opinion… even if it does contradict my religion…. Now that doesn’t mean I don’t have a lack of knowledge… I’m not afraid to speak out about anything!

Quote:

First of all the word 'hijab' does not refer to the headscarf but in fact it refers to covering of the body in such a manner where a female's bodily curves are not shown and the material of her clothing should be thick (so that it is not see through) and most importantly should act in a modest manner so that she is not attracting attention of anyone and have a clean heart, clean thoughts. This is HIJAB.

The hijab it there not to make woman ashamed of their bodies but to protect them, if you look at the statistics woman who dress in an immodest way i.e. short skirts etc are the ones who are likely to get sexually assaulted.

'Naked with clothes on' if you can see the bodily curves of a woman, then what is left to imagination?

Firstly I never used the word ‘hijab’ I specifically used the word ‘headscarf’ I know Arabic and I know what hijab means. The word word "Hijab" can be translated into veil or yashmak. Other meanings for the word "Hijab" include, screen, cover(ing), mantle, curtain, drapes, partition, division, divider.

I never said the strict dress code was to make a woman feel ashamed of her body. I said that in the Middle east and the Indian subcontinent it has created a culture of where women are made to feel ashamed of their bodies if they don’t cover them self up. Please read my post before making assumptions that I don’t know what I am on about!

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:

There may not be any compulsion in religion but if your gonna call yourself a muslim you SHOULD act like one.

Otherwise your just a hypocrit. Coz in Islam covering yourself is COMPULSORY!!

Yeah but God said no compulsion in religion :roll:

It’s up to the individuals ‘to act like Muslims’

And NOT the government or any stupid morality cop!

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:
mate its only mi opinion :roll: ...

I didn't know you were gonna be that upset...

I is so glad I aint a girl....

what do you mean its your opinion. when Allah and his prophet have gave the ruling there is no room for opinion.

to say i think wearing hijab is unnecessary is saying u dont agree with Allahs ruling and that is definitely kufr!!!!!!

Of course women should not be forced to wear it, it is up to them...if they dont wear it then they will be accountable for their action, and we should it force it upon them, let them make their own decision and wear it when they are ready for it.....but what you are saying is that women shouldnt wear it all, its unnecessary which is blasphemy.

the problem is judda you give opinion over quran and sunnah....opinion is only valid on issues where there is room forikhtilaaf...this issue has no room for ikhtilaaf. The room for opinion of the ulema is whether niqaab is fardh or not, but hijab is mainstream is islam.

learn your islam brother before you give your opinion.

wasalaam

No matter what religion I follow I am ALWAYS going to have my own opinion… even if it does contradict my religion…. Now that doesn’t mean I don’t have a lack of knowledge… I’m not afraid to speak out about anything!

Quote:

First of all the word 'hijab' does not refer to the headscarf but in fact it refers to covering of the body in such a manner where a female's bodily curves are not shown and the material of her clothing should be thick (so that it is not see through) and most importantly should act in a modest manner so that she is not attracting attention of anyone and have a clean heart, clean thoughts. This is HIJAB.

The hijab it there not to make woman ashamed of their bodies but to protect them, if you look at the statistics woman who dress in an immodest way i.e. short skirts etc are the ones who are likely to get sexually assaulted.

'Naked with clothes on' if you can see the bodily curves of a woman, then what is left to imagination?

Firstly I never used the word ‘hijab’ I specifically used the word ‘headscarf’ I know Arabic and I know what hijab means. The word word "Hijab" can be translated into veil or yashmak. Other meanings for the word "Hijab" include, screen, cover(ing), mantle, curtain, drapes, partition, division, divider.

I never said the strict dress code was to make a woman feel ashamed of her body. I said that in the Middle east and the Indian subcontinent it has created a culture of where women are made to feel ashamed of their bodies if they don’t cover them self up. Please read my post before making assumptions that I don’t know what I am on about!

trust me, you have no clue what you are on about! No clue what so ever. You're just a 14 year old kid for crying out loud. So stop discussing heavy issues...read Harry Potter or summat Biggrin

Lol Mr. Editor. Being the idiot you are you assumed I was trying to give an Islamic view to the subject, but it was clearly mi own opinion, nothing else, well this is the revival VOICE OF THE MUSLIM YOUTH innit?

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"Judda" wrote:
Lol Mr. Editor. Being the idiot you are you assumed I was trying to give an Islamic view to the subject, but it was clearly mi own opinion, nothing else, well this is the revival VOICE OF THE MUSLIM YOUTH innit?

not voice of the wierdo kids Biggrin
opinion on islamic rulings needs to supported by knowledge and backed up with quran and sunnah....not just your opinion.

calling me an idiot...mmmmmh

Gotta agree with a lot of points raised by Medieval..

Think everyones been a bit harsh on him and have quoted him out of context when discussing women in Islam.

Quote:
Now a man who makes funny lines on his face and calls them beard, and a woman who struts around in tight clothing are making a mockery of hijab. [b]Get some shame ppl and stop acting like animals!![/b]

Personally, I agree with your observations, but in this society of 'freedom to commit sin as you please', dis sorta hard approach aint gonna be very effective as its very easy for people to 'switch off'. But I totally agree with medieval in the sense with different people you take different approaches.

One other thing, we can't jugde all people medieval, rather than getting wound up about mockeries of hijab, maybe the guy or gal doesn't think they are doing wrong. We can't see inside their hearts.. But yeh you're right we got a responsibility to guide them away from evil and towards good. Its the responsibility of every Muslim living in a non Muslim land.

Quote:
so you are with tablighi jamaat...thats why you are so offended...i rest my case.
Only tablighi jamaat say women shouldnt attend mosques which is ludicrous. [b]They have negative view of women in islam.[/b] If others also say the same liek brelwis, salfis then again they are misguided on this issue. This is not liberal Islam , this is TRUE Islam! The history of Islam was revolutionary , your views take us back to the dark ages!

Editor bro, that aint right to be Judging an Islamic group without knowing the ins and outs. Just because their views of roles of men and women differs from your's it does not give you the right judge the positivity or negativity of their approach.

I personally restrain myself from judging different Islamic Movements as I do not know what they're about. I would not hesitate in raising a question on a particular practice or a particular statement someone makes. The answer will hopefully give me a better understanding of deciding wether its for me or not.

But without knowledge and saying they have a negative view of Islam, in my opinion is comparable to a non-Muslim stating that 'Islam has a negative view on women'.

RE, Mosques and women - restrictions on women going to the mosque arnt enforced just by certain groups, in General it has become a south Asian trend. To say Tablighi's do not allow women in the Mosque is a complete falsehood. You gotta ask yoursef bro, can your mosque cater for women? You see the problem isn't with Tabligh re women in Mosques, the Problem is with the Mosques leaders.. who in my opinion are not doing enough for the community. The tablighis believe the mosque in its current management aint appropriate for women. Thats a choice they make, and since its not fard for women to attend the mosque.. we gotta respect that choice.

A few points from my understanding of Tabligh Jamaat and their views on women:
- resonates with qualities typically associated with femininity
- everyone, male or female, is expected to be gentle, self-effacing, and dedicated to service to others.
- Men engaged in Tabligh activity, rich and poor alike, are meant to learn new ways of relating to other people and standards of humility by learning to cook, wash their own clothes, and look after each other.
- In this sense, Tabligh encourages, a certain reconfiguring of gender roles.
- Women in the Jama`at are encouraged not only to seek education and piety, but are also invited to engage in Tabligh, [b]as long as they do not mix with unrelated men[/b]
- there are also jamaats of women at the large annual meetings, where they attend a separate mosque to the men.
- Tablighi women, on the other hand, may also pray together in mosques. In Karachi, for example, women meet on Fridays at the Makki Masjid in the heart of the city between the noon and late afternoon prayer.
- women also have a responsibility to Tabligh, and that men should not only refrain from objecting but should actively facilitate women's participation by providing child care

Editor bro, just because its a different way of life to which you may be used to, it dont mean its negative.

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

"khan" wrote:
Gotta agree with a lot of points raised by Medieval..

Think everyones been a bit harsh on him and have quoted him out of context when discussing women in Islam.

Quote:
Now a man who makes funny lines on his face and calls them beard, and a woman who struts around in tight clothing are making a mockery of hijab. [b]Get some shame ppl and stop acting like animals!![/b]

Personally, I agree with your observations, but in this society of 'freedom to commit sin as you please', dis sorta hard approach aint gonna be very effective as its very easy for people to 'switch off'. But I totally agree with medieval in the sense with different people you take different approaches.

One other thing, we can't jugde all people medieval, rather than getting wound up about mockeries of hijab, maybe the guy or gal doesn't think they are doing wrong. We can't see inside their hearts.. But yeh you're right we got a responsibility to guide them away from evil and towards good. Its the responsibility of every Muslim living in a non Muslim land.

Quote:
so you are with tablighi jamaat...thats why you are so offended...i rest my case.
Only tablighi jamaat say women shouldnt attend mosques which is ludicrous. [b]They have negative view of women in islam.[/b] If others also say the same liek brelwis, salfis then again they are misguided on this issue. This is not liberal Islam , this is TRUE Islam! The history of Islam was revolutionary , your views take us back to the dark ages!

Editor bro, that aint right to be Judging an Islamic group without knowing the ins and outs. Just because their views of roles of men and women differs from your's it does not give you the right judge the positivity or negativity of their approach.

I personally restrain myself from judging different Islamic Movements as I do not know what they're about. I would not hesitate in raising a question on a particular practice or a particular statement someone makes. The answer will hopefully give me a better understanding of deciding wether its for me or not.

But without knowledge and saying they have a negative view of Islam, in my opinion is comparable to a non-Muslim stating that 'Islam has a negative view on women'.

RE, Mosques and women - restrictions on women going to the mosque arnt enforced just by certain groups, in General it has become a south Asian trend. To say Tablighi's do not allow women in the Mosque is a complete falsehood. You gotta ask yoursef bro, can your mosque cater for women? You see the problem isn't with Tabligh re women in Mosques, the Problem is with the Mosques leaders.. who in my opinion are not doing enough for the community. The tablighis believe the mosque in its current management aint appropriate for women. Thats a choice they make, and since its not fard for women to attend the mosque.. we gotta respect that choice.

A few points from my understanding of Tabligh Jamaat:
- resonates with qualities typically associated with femininity
- everyone, male or female, is expected to be gentle, self-effacing, and dedicated to service to others.
- Men engaged in Tabligh activity, rich and poor alike, are meant to learn new ways of relating to other people and standards of humility by learning to cook, wash their own clothes, and look after each other.
- In this sense, Tabligh encourages, a certain reconfiguring of gender roles.
- Women in the Jama`at are encouraged not only to seek education and piety, but are also invited to engage in Tabligh, [b]as long as they do not mix with unrelated men[/b]
- there are also jamaats of women at the large annual meetings, where they attend a separate mosque to the men.
- Tablighi women, on the other hand, may also pray together in mosques. In Karachi, for example, women meet on Fridays at the Makki Masjid in the heart of the city between the noon and late afternoon prayer.
- women also have a responsibility to Tabligh, and that men should not only refrain from objecting but should actively facilitate women's participation by providing child care

Editor bro, just because its a different way of life to which you may be used to dont mean its negative.

i dont have anything against TJ's ...just disagree with some of their views and mentalities thats all. Am I not entitled to that. My views are constructive and not abusive.
I have listened to their scholars, spoke to followers of the organisation at uni, in my own town, in other cities....and my conclusions are what i hav elisted, they can deny them but they are true. Any one who says we should discourage women going to mosques is missing the point!

I have dealt with brelwis, salafis, ahle-hadith, jamaat-e-islami, shia etc...and they all have their faults, good points, stuff i agree and stuff i disagree with. TJ's also have good points aswell, but we shouldnt get upset if we make constructive criticism.

wasalaam

Pages