Last post

"Judda" wrote:
123 are pimps allowed on your forum…

WHATS PIMPS?

"Ukhti_TM" wrote:
Asalamualaykum

no need 2 call urself a pimp

ma'salamah

welcome to the forums...out of curiousity how did you come to know about this forum? (hmm i hope u aint a one-off poster)

Salaam

He has changed his name after a barrage of posts asking him to do so.

I see you followed us here from the Global message forums! (The forums 123 is advertising).

So before you become too comfortable, can you please give your opinion on how we can improve these forums. All points will be carefully considered before I ignore them.

:twisted:

btw 123: what happened to the first 122? is there a story?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Salaam

He has changed his name after a barrage of posts asking him to do so.

I see you followed us here from the Global message forums! (The forums 123 is advertising).

So before you become too comfortable, can you please give your opinion on how we can improve these forums. All points will be carefully considered before I ignore them.

:twisted:

If i was you i wudnt waste my time on admin, he loves doin his own thing even thought no1 likes it...i still want to get rid of that ugly orange colour but nothin has been done about that :evil:

regarding the orange, I am still waiting for the original image from te designer.

I cannot mess with the versoin I have put up. It has already degraded alot, and is slightly blurry.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages