A Excellent New Forum

[color=red][size=18]Come check us out..... Wink
Brothers & Sisters in Islam, Asalaam Alaikum.

Welcome to our Islamic Forums Site which offers a variety of Discussions & Muslim Message Boards.
This includes private areas for Brothers, Sisters

We also have an Islamic Chat Room

We hope you will join our growing community. Muslims & Non-Muslims are welcome & your Participation is eagerly awaited.[/size][/color]

"123" wrote:

Come check us out..... Wink
Brothers & Sisters in Islam, Asalaam Alaikum.

Welcome to our Islamic Forums Site which offers a variety of Discussions & Muslim Message Boards.
This includes private areas for Brothers, Sisters

We also have an Islamic Chat Room

We hope you will join our growing community. Muslims & Non-Muslims are welcome & your Participation is eagerly awaited.

See the title of your thread when i first saw it up i thot u were referin to our forum cuz you just came across it newly, post this msg again in a few yrs i might join it new forums tend to be dead for a while..

you wont be saying that, once you've seen it we already have 82 members Wink

Wahey!!!

Subsection overload.

Also can you please remove the overly large redness?

No need to shout.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Wahey!!!

Subsection overload.

No need to shout.

dont understand what you mean?

"Admin" wrote:
Wahey!!!

Subsection overload.

No need to shout.

lol nice welcome but i also thought the red was a bit to much!

p.s. it may have 82 members but whose to say they have posted il stick to this forum where i am safe but i will check it out when i get time.

"angel" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
Wahey!!!

Subsection overload.

No need to shout.

lol nice welcome but i also thought the red was a bit to much!

Ok, i'll also wlcome him:

Welcome 123, our overly large red brother! (or is it sister?)

Ye shall be free to roam these fair pastures.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"123" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
Wahey!!!

Subsection overload.

No need to shout.

he means get rid of the ugly post..oh an welcome!

"123" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
Wahey!!!

Subsection overload.

No need to shout.

You forums have way too many sections (27 boards in four sections!).

Your post is a little... erm... red. and large. Both signify shouting (as does all caps which you have not used.)

123, what do you of these forums?

And how did you manage to get more members than us? (even though we had over 600 on old old forums).

"Admin" wrote:

And how did you manage to get more members than us? (even though we had over 600 on old old forums).

lets just say that maybe its because of the intention? Wink

"123" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

forum has been updated form the last time

"123" wrote:
"123" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

forum has been updated form the last time

I was havin a look at the forum b4, gota agree with admin way 2 many sections, which is the problem with all forums. i dont knw why ppl cant learn to keep things simple..when was the forum created? if its very new good wrk!

27 boards are too much bro!

"Admin" wrote:

Mr Admin u should run ur own forum

dont give him advice as to how he should run his

end of the day-he has more members then u

u shoud be taking lessons from him :twisted:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

Mr Admin u should run ur own forum

dont give him advice as to how he should run his

end of the day-he has more members then u

u shoud be taking lessons from him :twisted:

ouch! lol

we have more posts.

And a better atmosphere.

Besides its not a competition.

People come here because they like what they see. They like the atmosphere.

If someone else is also working for Islam, why not cooperate.

Afterall not all muslims will turn to us.

"Admin" wrote:
we have more posts.

And a better atmosphere.

Besides its not a competition.

People come here because they like what they see. They like the atmosphere.

If someone else is also working for Islam, why not cooperate.

So what you sayin we should even out our time between revival and that forum? :shock: i am gona grass u up2 ed, you aint doin your job right!

No I am not saying that.

You are signed up under an exclusive contract. For Life.

However not everyone like the informal style of The Revival, and other places may suit them better. In such a circumstance their options better be good!

"Admin" wrote:
No I am not saying that.

You are signed up under an exclusive contract. For Life.

However not everyone like the informal style of The Revival, and other places may suit them better. In such a circumstance their options better be good!

yeh i think other forums think the opposite sex gona run off with each other or sumthin!! its just the idea i get from some forums..

"Admin" wrote:

if you think 27 is a high number then i guess you have not seen islamicity's forum!
any way brother i am not having a competition here all i wanted to do was to let people know,
and also if we all are working for deen then should we not be pleaseing Allah (Swt) and not bothering about who has what? then whats the point in doing good deeds or trying to work for the deen when all our intention is to get as much people as we can to say "'o' look how good and rightous they are"!!! Smile
your brother in deen!

Its constructive criticism brother. Its my way of helping.

I have stated its not a competition. I was offering some advice.

"Admin" wrote:

lol good joke

"123" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

lol good joke

?

which bit?

admin,,,whoeva helps out a muslim bro shall find that hes gettin alot of help i return...123 good job inshallah i will be checkin out your forum not leaving dis 1 behind of course

salaam no need to be rude but its way to much prefer Revival nice and simple.

salaam

just checked the forum out, its not bad...i have to admit the forums are divided up in to too many differect sections... apart from that its ok...
i think its at the early stages yet...as many discussions are not detailed or heavy...
but its all good inshallah

wasalaam

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
salaam

just checked the forum out, its not bad...i have to admit the forums are divided up in to too many differect sections... apart from that its ok...
i think its at the early stages yet...as many discussions are not detailed or heavy...
but its all good inshallah

wasalaam

Biggrin

rare smilies have been added so check in out inshaallah

123 are pimps allowed on your forum…

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

Pages