5th anniversary of 9/11

69 posts / 0 new
Last post

"stmark" wrote:

Muslim Convert
Whilst in prison Yvonne tried to secure her release by offering to read the Koran or Qur'an. It was the start of her conversion to Islam.

nope

she was not a muslim until she recited the shahada

b4 that NOBODY can accept her as a muslim

Quote:
Yvonne wears a burka, a garment viewed by many as demeaning to women

no she does not

sum women see it as "demeaning" and some see it as modesty - read *DUSTS* signature

u can see her face... and shock, horrer men see it too! :shock:

everyday on the islam channel!

tut tut How immodest! :evil:

Quote:
Yvonne took on the Muslim faith in August 2003. As a result she's given up drinking, tries to pray five times a day and visits a mosque every Friday.

So why has a feisty war correspondent been drawn to a faith which some in the west say oppresses women?

ever heard of St Augustine?

have u read his book "confessions"?

he's the same bloke that sed that the bible was full of "absurd stories"

Hmmmm now what happened to him, eh?

ur faith changes u

look into the ever-increasing "from rudeboy to mufti" phenomena

those ppl brainwashed too?

Quote:
"I started reading the Koran and it was an absolutely breathtaking. It could have been written yesterday for today."

tru

it is beautifully written

Quote:
"It was crystal clear that women are equal in spirituality, worth and education," says Yvonne.

tru

Quote:

Changing Places
It's not just her faith that Yvonne has changed - she also has a new employer, the controversial Arab broadcaster Al Jazeera.

really?

she works for the islam channel, and she is an asset to the channel.

Quote:
Yvonne works on their new English website, and she's hooked on the internet. "It's a really exciting 24/7 operation... if something breaks, we can put it straight onto the Internet," she says.

erm... she dont have time to be "hooked" on the internet Fool

islam must take a lot of her time i.e. praying 5x a day and studying the religion- there is an endless amount to learn.

The islam channel must take a lot of her time too. and so wud al-jazeera

She attends many events too.

So how much tym duz she have 4 da internet?

Quote:
Yvonne believes Al Jazeera has given the Arab world a previously unheard independent voice

shock! horrer!

I do too!

Mark ur link was full of BS

Quote:
I'd say she was brainwashed.

can you provide REAL evidence for that?

My sig speaks 4 it self Dirol

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"stmark" wrote:
You are a conspiracy nut [b]like the stupid muslims[/b] who can't accept responsibility for a bad thing so they look for someone else to blame it on.

75 professors who say that 9/11 was an inside job are conspiracy nuts too :roll: :roll:

don't u dare call muslims "stupid"!

especially when there are MORE non-muslims then muslims that say it was an inside job!

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

"TEX" wrote:
"Odysseus" wrote:
What you are defending and what I am attacking is not "analysis" its exculpation.

the more u attack muslim countries

the more terroists u wud create

:roll:

y cant u see that!?

y is amercia only interested in muslim countries that have oil?

if the zionist state did not exist, wud 9/11 happen?

makes no diff if binladin or ur gov did it, but 1 things for sure, either way it wud not have happened if it wont 4 da zionist state.

saddam hussein was not even known to pray to allah so y wud he have links with al-qaeeda?

where r those weapons of mass destructions u promised to find?

y did u talk about iraq straight after 9/11?

no1 was buying the story about saddams links to al-qaeeda so u lied about weopons of mass destruction

remember the weapons expert who allegedly committed suacide (yeah right our bloody gov killed him :roll: ), he had the potentiol to stop the war. what happend? as soon as he died there was no voice left for the ppl of britain.

what the hell r u doin in iraq?

i tell u wot u r doin, u is turning it into a recruiting ground 4 al-qaeeda :evil:

then u is gonna blame muslims for it :evil:

y cant u leave us alone

ur binladin malarki is too flimsy

y cant u leave us alone

dont u realise u drove binladin (if he did it) to destrying WTC?

ur foreign policies are destroying the world

y else is u da most h8ed nation in da world?

okay thats enuff, i better shut up....

That's like saying the more you attack the criminals the more criminals you create so just leave the criminals alone and let them attack you. It doesn't make sense and we don't attack countries unless that's where the crooks are.

"stmark" wrote:
That's like saying the more you attack the criminals the more criminals you create so just leave the criminals alone and let them attack you. It doesn't make sense and we don't attack countries unless that's where the crooks are.

ur gov did [url= the next generation of afghan and iraqi children will end up looking like that too....

are these children the crooks too?

have u read the bit in dark blue writing?

if u can refute that then i will beleive u

wasalam

"TEX" wrote:
"stmark" wrote:
You are a conspiracy nut [b]like the stupid muslims[/b] who can't accept responsibility for a bad thing so they look for someone else to blame it on.

75 professors who say that 9/11 was an inside job are conspiracy nuts too :roll: :roll:

don't u dare call muslims "stupid"!

especially when there are MORE non-muslims then muslims that say it was an inside job!

I was just calling the conspiracy theorists stupid. I didn't mean all muslims annd I meant the ones that have a conspiracy theory for every thing.

"TEX" wrote:
"stmark" wrote:

Muslim Convert
Whilst in prison Yvonne tried to secure her release by offering to read the Koran or Qur'an. It was the start of her conversion to Islam.

nope

she was not a muslim until she recited the shahada

b4 that NOBODY can accept her as a muslim

Quote:
Yvonne wears a burka, a garment viewed by many as demeaning to women

no she does not

sum women see it as "demeaning" and some see it as modesty - read *DUSTS* signature

u can see her face... and shock, horrer men see it too! :shock:

everyday on the islam channel!

tut tut How immodest! :evil:

Quote:
Yvonne took on the Muslim faith in August 2003. As a result she's given up drinking, tries to pray five times a day and visits a mosque every Friday.
)
It looked like if she was kept in fear and was thinking each day would be her last that would have something to do with it.

"stmark" wrote:
It looked like if she was kept in fear and was thinking each day would be her last that would have something to do with it.

She was held in prison for illegally entering a country.

It was not a kidnapping or anything of the sort, but the law of the time.

She may have been shocked at her treatment. Afterall the UK press was bog at the time trying to show the Taliban as barbaric misogynistic drug runners.

It may have come as a shock to her that they did have some sort of law and order.

Back to topic, but for some reason, the conspiracy theories are gaining momentum. No idea why. I would have expected it to go the other way... the further away we are from the events, the more forgotten. Afterall the events in themselves while dire were not that world changing. The conclusions drawn from them were.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

Back to topic, but for some reason, the conspiracy theories are gaining momentum. No idea why. I would have expected it to go the other way... the further away we are from the events, the more forgotten. Afterall the events in themselves while dire were not that world changing. The conclusions drawn from them were.

just look at American history

the government have done atrocious things in da past and lied all about it... the truth ALWAYS comes out.... but then its too late.... when all the damage is done....

9/11 gives them the excuse to invade ANY muslim country... and what do the muslims have?.... oil!

we have to expose the lie behind 9/11 before more people are killed...

However since more non-muslims then muslims believe 9/11 was an inside job - we can sit back and relax and let them do all the work...

"stmark" wrote:
[b]You are a conspiracy nut[/b] like the stupid muslims who can't accept responsibility for a bad thing so they look for someone else to blame it on.

"stmark" wrote:
[b]I was just calling the conspiracy theorists stupid[/b]. I didn't mean all muslims annd I meant the ones that have a conspiracy theory for every thing.

:roll:

wasalam

Pages