5th anniversary of 9/11

69 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Odysseus" wrote:

3. Yvonne Ridley suffers from Stockholm Syndrome.

actually she converted one and a half year after she got captured by the taliban...

so much 4 ur "stockholm syndrom" joke.... BTW dave that was sooooooooo last year :roll: can we move on?

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

delayed stockholm syndrome?

and you may or may not realise, it is not really a disease. It's something that happens which psychologists decided to name.

Besides she was not kidnapped. She was caught after infiltrating another country with fraudulent papers. She was imprisoned.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"02cute4u" wrote:

Notice the striking paralel between nazi germany and the zionist state? :shock: :evil: Cray 2

mr hamilton do comment on that :twisted:

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

this two mins silence is a blatent attempt to ostracise muslims

it is so fricken humiliating :oops: :oops: :oops:

i can't beleieve that 9/11 is tought in history!

whats the bloddy point? :roll:

kinda reminds me of when hitlar started controlling education :?

our golden era/s have gone, its is now the dark ages for the muslims :evil: . o well all good things must cum to an end.

9/11 was a pivotal point in history which gave the US an excuse to Invade Afgan, Iraq... and now they're knocking on Irans door aka The War on Terror. Yet they are not attacking the IRA... hhm
I say excuse coz its not really been cleared up to my satisfaction that 9/11 was what they say it was.

However i do agree the Golden Age of Islam has since passed ... dark times lay ahead.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
9/11 was a pivotal point in history which gave the US an excuse to Invade Afgan, Iraq... and now they're knocking on Irans door aka The War on Terror. Yet they are not attacking the IRA... hhm
I say excuse coz its not really been cleared up to my satisfaction that 9/11 was what they say it was.

the bas!@+ american government did it them selves!

man the evidence is not adding up!

I have researched this issue quite a bit and there is much known now that makes it highly likely they were warned. There were several thousand jewish people that were registered workers of trade center. Statistically, they survived in the highest ratio of all other people that were killed. There were less than a dozen jews that were killed in WTC and the vast majority did not show up for work that day, it was one of the jewish holy days so most jews inevtibly will not turn up to work :roll:

binladin is not an idiot, he would kill as many jews as he could!

[i]You will find the people with greatest animosity towards those who believe are the Jews[/i] 5:82

ONLY binladin and a nutcase will use that verse to justify violence towards the jews.

look into this a bit, you will see that it is virtually impossible statistically for this to happen by mere coincidence.
:evil:

and most of the gov are zionist!

the truth shuld be told.........

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

[u][color=black]My words'll expose George Bush and Bin Laden
As two separate parts of the same seven headed dragon[/color][/u]

Now here's the truth about the system that'll mess up your mind

They gave Al Queda 6 billion dollars in 1989 to 1992
And now the last chapters of Revelations are coming true

And I know a lot of people find it hard to swallow this
Because subliminal bigotry makes you hate my politics

But you act like America wouldn't destroy two buildings
In a country that was sponsoring bombs dropped on our children

I was watching the Towers, and though I wasn't the closest
[b]I saw them crumble to the Earth like they was full of explosives[/b]

And they thought nobody noticed the news report that they did
About the bombs planted on the George Washington bridge

Four Non-Arabs arrested during the emergency
And then it disappeared from the news permanently

They dubbed a tape of Osama, and they said it was proof
"Jealous of our freedom," I can't believe you bought that excuse

Rockin a ************ flag don't make you a hero
Word to Ground Zero

The Devil crept into Heaven, God overslept on the 7th
[b]The New World Order was born on September 11[/b]

[b]And just so Conservatives don't take it to heart[/b]
I don't think Bush did it, 'cuz he isn't that smart

He's just a stupid puppet taking orders on his cell phone
From the same people that sabotaged Senator Wellstone

The [b]military industry [/b]got it poppin' and lockin'
Looking for a way to justify the Wolfowitz Doctrine

And as a matter of fact, Rumsfeld, now that I think back
[b]Without 9/11,[/b] you couldn't have a war in Iraq

Or a Defense budget of world conquest proportions
Kill freedom of speech and revoke the right to abortions

Tax cut extortion, a blessing to the wealthy and wicked
But you still have to answer to the Armageddon you scripted

And Dick Cheney, you ****** leech, tell them your plans
About building your pipelines through Afghanistan

And how Israeli troops trained the Taliban in Pakistan
You might have some house ****** fooled but i understand.

Colonialism is sponsored by corporations
That's why Halliburton gets paid to rebuild nations

Tell me the truth, I don't scare into paralysis
I know the CIA saw Bin Laden on dialysis

In '98 when he was Top Ten for the FBI
Government ties is really why the Government lies

Read it yourself instead of asking the Government why
'Cuz then the Cause of Death will cause the propaganda to die....

[b]
[size=18][/size]Immortal Technique: Cause of Death[/b]

They Vote To Send Us To War Instantly.....But None Of Their Kids Serve In The Infantry...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE....

Bin Laden and his 19 hijackers are responsible for 9/11, culpability lies nowhere else. Liberal mental masturbation over our "White Guilt" and "Imperialism" being the "Trust Causes" of 9/11 only serve the enemy's purposes. Entertaining the mindless scratchings of conspiracy theorists or the concurring opinions of attention whore academics only serve to undermine the War on Terror and yank justice away from the victims of the 9/11 attacks.

Isn't analysing the reasons behind 9/11 one of the ways in which such events can be avoided in the future?

To look at the reasons behind 9/11 doesn't reduce al Qaeda's guilt or make anyone involved in it any less worthy of punishment. But that doesn't mean that what happened was completely divorced from political, psychological, sociological, economic reasons.

i recall a teacher at skool saying that during the time isreal was taking more land then it shud

so UK AND US had to tap them on the hand

then muslims were branded as terrorist

then everybody forgot israel

we were attacked, assulted, degraded, humiliated, :evil:

Beast y r u so bloody polite?

why don't u be blunt for a change :roll:

Quote:
Israel is the largest beneficiary of the United States, by a LONG shot.

U.S. Financial Aid To Israel: Figures, Facts, and Impact

Summary
Benefits to Israel of U.S. Aid
Since 1949 (As of November 1, 1997)

Foreign Aid Grants and Loans
$74,157,600,000

Other U.S. Aid (12.2% of Foreign Aid)
$9,047,227,200

Interest to Israel from Advanced Payments
$1,650,000,000

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Total Benefits per Israeli
$14,630
Cost to U.S. Taxpayers of U.S.
Aid to Israel

Grand Total
$84,854,827,200

Interest Costs Borne by U.S.
$49,936,680,000

Total Cost to U.S. Taxpayers
$134,791,507,200

Total Taxpayer Cost per Israeli
$23,240

Nearly 135 Billion Dollars, and that's how it was in 1997, the number is likely to have grown...

dave u r only fooling ur self if u think that ur zionist gov have americas best interest at heart

all they care about is the zionist state

zionism breeds arrogence, nationalism, facism, racism, genocide, and so on....

[b]EDIT[/b]

dave ur a zionist, the land was given to the jews in the bible, but how much luv do the jews show for u?

The racism in Israel is herrendous, why are sephardi jews treated like crap by the Ashken[color=blue]nazi[/color] jews?

"Beast" wrote:
Isn't analysing the reasons behind 9/11 one of the ways in which such events can be avoided in the future?

To look at the reasons behind 9/11 doesn't reduce al Qaeda's guilt or make anyone involved in it any less worthy of punishment. But that doesn't mean that what happened was completely divorced from political, psychological, sociological, economic reasons.

9.11 was analyzed, policy suggestions were made, some were carried through some are on the agenda to carry through. What you are defending and what I am attacking is not "analysis" its exculpation.

There is nothing more to discuss and pot shots from the peanut gallery only serve their own interests - they do not further any forensic need, nor the interests of defending the United States

y is my posts ignored

scared u wud b out-smarted :twisted:

trust me 2 spice thingz up Blum 3 :twisted:

i mean wot wud u do without me Blum 3

however rarely do u guys show ur appreciation :evil:

"Odysseus" wrote:
What you are defending and what I am attacking is not "analysis" its exculpation.

the more u attack muslim countries

the more terroists u wud create

:roll:

y cant u see that!?

y is amercia only interested in muslim countries that have oil?

if the zionist state did not exist, wud 9/11 happen?

makes no diff if binladin or ur gov did it, but 1 things for sure, either way it wud not have happened if it wont 4 da zionist state.

saddam hussein was not even known to pray to allah so y wud he have links with al-qaeeda?

where r those weapons of mass destructions u promised to find?

y did u talk about iraq straight after 9/11?

no1 was buying the story about saddams links to al-qaeeda so u lied about weopons of mass destruction

remember the weapons expert who allegedly committed suacide (yeah right our bloody gov killed him :roll: ), he had the potentiol to stop the war. what happend? as soon as he died there was no voice left for the ppl of britain.

what the hell r u doin in iraq?

i tell u wot u r doin, u is turning it into a recruiting ground 4 al-qaeeda :evil:

then u is gonna blame muslims for it :evil:

y cant u leave us alone

ur binladin malarki is too flimsy

y cant u leave us alone

dont u realise u drove binladin (if he did it) to destrying WTC?

ur foreign policies are destroying the world

y else is u da most h8ed nation in da world?

okay thats enuff, i better shut up....

oh yeah i 4got 2 mention

Iran- what is u gonna do there?

and do u think it is possible to commit mass murder on an unimaganible scale by mixing a few chemicals :roll:

"Odysseus" wrote:
masturbation

:?

that is not appropriate on an islamic forum

"SAINT GEORGE" wrote:
[u][color=black]My words'll expose George Bush and Bin Laden
As two separate parts of the same seven headed dragon[/color][/u]

I was watching the Towers, and though I wasn't the closest
[b]I saw them crumble to the Earth like they was full of explosives[/b]

And they thought nobody noticed the news report that they did
About the bombs planted on the George Washington bridge

Four Non-Arabs arrested during the emergency
And then it disappeared from the news permanently

They dubbed a tape of Osama, and they said it was proof
"Jealous of our freedom," I can't believe you bought that excuse

Rockin a ************ flag don't make you a hero
Word to Ground Zero

The Devil crept into Heaven, God overslept on the 7th
[b]The New World Order was born on September 11[/b]

[b]And just so Conservatives don't take it to heart[/b]
I don't think Bush did it, 'cuz he isn't that smart

He's just a stupid puppet taking orders on his cell phone
From the same people that sabotaged Senator Wellstone

The [b]military industry [/b]got it poppin' and lockin'
Looking for a way to justify the Wolfowitz Doctrine

And as a matter of fact, Rumsfeld, now that I think back
[b]Without 9/11,[/b] you couldn't have a war in Iraq

Or a Defense budget of world conquest proportions
Kill freedom of speech and revoke the right to abortions

Tax cut extortion, a blessing to the wealthy and wicked
But you still have to answer to the Armageddon you scripted

And Dick Cheney, you ****** leech, tell them your plans
About building your pipelines through Afghanistan

And how Israeli troops trained the Taliban in Pakistan
You might have some house ****** fooled but i understand.

Colonialism is sponsored by corporations
That's why Halliburton gets paid to rebuild nations

Tell me the truth, I don't scare into paralysis
I know the CIA saw Bin Laden on dialysis

In '98 when he was Top Ten for the FBI
Government ties is really why the Government lies

Read it yourself instead of asking the Government why
'Cuz then the Cause of Death will cause the propaganda to die....

[b]
[size=18][/size]Immortal Technique: Cause of Death[/b]

he's raised some interesting points!

can we discuss each one?!

one at a time tho....

i'll get the pop corn and coke ready :twisted:

Quote:
Fortunately we plan on prosecuting the War on Terror until our objectives are satisfied

how many ppl r u gonna kill b4 u get all the oil u can grab hold of?

how many lives r u gonna destroy?

y do da british/israeli/amercian media gloryfy bushes, blairs and olmerts terrorism?

BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS DAVE! :evil:

ur nothing but a sick, brainwashed, dimwit....

u even sed u wanted freedom of speech banned

who the hell do u think u r

u support terrositsts like bush, blair and olmert.

y is nobody online :evil:

i is sick of talking 2 my self :evil:

"Odysseus" wrote:

There is nothing more to discuss and pot shots from the peanut gallery only serve their own interests - they do not further any forensic need, nor the interests of defending the United States

If someone was to say that US military action in the Middle East has the very real potential of creating more terrorists would they be undermining the defence of the US homeland?

dave made it perfectly clear on PM he is not gonna answer ur Q
so i wouldn't hold your breath beast

lets move on to what george said:

1 point at a tym

"SAINT GEORGE" wrote:

okay i'll put ma view 4ward Dirol

[color=navy]N E 1 saying dat it is hard 4 dem 2 believe da US government wouldn't kill thousands of its own ppl, haven't investigated US or even all other countries history. :evil: During WW2, da english owners(bankers) saw that da Nazi party wanted more then just more territory, then in they started to ask the US 4 help, otherwise US wud loose all its funding. In the constitution, it is written that America may never ingage war if not attacked itself. It may never be involved in other countries wars. So when the british asked 4 help, Roosevelt had 2 let da US ppl vote 4 yes or no in participating in the europe war. 3 times they held a national vote, all 3 votes turned out NO. A couple of months later, several generals and admirals had really bad arguments with Roosevelt, as he ignored a japanese fleet, engaging on hawai. 2 generals and 1 admiral resigned as 1 of them said; "you want this war". After pearl harbor, the US had a free go-card to engage in teh all-out war, and cud invade N E land they wanted, as almost all were involved. This secured a lot of homeground and support 4 the US after the war. After that, N E war the US was involved with, used the 'we R threatened' card, as an excuse. From Korea to Vietnam to Iraq and all in between. U have 2 remember, da ppl pay da government. 4 2 have money 4 a war, they need 2 loan from da bankers. An army is the best client you want, it needs everything from food, tents, cloths, medicins,personal hygene products,showers, toilets,weapons ,transport,communication devices,cars, jeeps, trucks, endless metal for their constructions, the list goes on and on and on..... And who owns all those companies that make all these products??? The bankers! yes, see how simple? The government loans money from da bankers with intrest, to give the money back 2 the bankers for supporting their army. The bankers get double their money back, plus intrest! Even during the vietnam war, there was a weapon company in former Yugaslavia that made the weapons that were bought by the Russians to sell to the vietcong. Guess who owned that company? The same 1 who made the weapons in America for the american army! This trick is found in several wars, where the funders support both sides, and get money from both sides. How do u make sure ppl keep supporting these things? make them scared enough they beleive they need the government 2 protect them. So use da panic-card. This was done during the cold-war, now they needed a new target, and now stirred up the extremists from the muslims, faking a few bombings, create a new pearl harbor with the twin towers, and voila, you have a green card 2 invade any country that is a "threat". dis card is used so many times, it makes me puke people still don't believe people are capable in doing this!! :evil: Power and endless money will make people kill! WAKE UP PEOPLE...... Study history, and you will see, that our greatest enemy is the one we are paying taxes 2. They want you 2 believe they r ur protectors, dat they aren't capable of commiting mass-murder for their means. But they r!!!![/color]

[color=red]THE ONLY THING WE LEARN FROM HISTORY IS THAT WE DON'T LEARN FROM HISTORY, AND EVERY TIME HISTORY REPEATS IT SELF THE PRICE GOES UP![/color]

life can be so bloody cruel :evil:

however it is OUR job to stop it, before things really go out of hand, keeping ur head down and hoping the problem wud go away is NOTHING but wishful thinking!!

Admin/Ed can i do an article on this?

and beast can u pls stop da silent treatment Cray 2

I would also recommend:

The New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11
by David Ray Griffin

It also discusses the case against the conspiracies. Very reasoned book.

When I watched “Fahrenheit 9/11” I remember a scene when Bush was reading a book to the kids in a school and he was told what happened, he reacted like nothing major happened and carried on reading the book. Obviously any normal person wouldn’t do that, it’s like he expected the news to be told to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil:

HIS BLOODY FACE GAVE IT AWAY!

"Beast" wrote:
"Odysseus" wrote:

If someone was to say that US military action in the Middle East has the very real potential of creating more terrorists would they be undermining the defence of the US homeland?

You keep trying to pull this into some esoteric "360 evaluation," from the beginning that is clearly not what I am talking about. Conspiracy theories and investigations into closed cases, treating this as some kind of criminal investigation with a trial down the road rather than a war - these things only serve to stall our work against bin Laden, or at the very worst serves to exculpate him.

As for the entirely seperate issue of the prudence of a War to answer the problem, the fact of the matter is you are too late to the party. The Muslim World should have handled this violent disease decades ago when it was justified as "self defense" against Israel. Hijacking planes, suicide bombings, bombing civilian centers like marketplaces have been the currency of extremists since before the 70s - yet the Muslim World did nothing. Now that it is directed toward entities other than Israel - entities such as the United States for whom such attacks result in massive global retaliation, NOW the Muslim World wants a say.

Why should we listen? For 30 years you've done nothing but turn a blind eye to this flavor of violence since you fit it neatly into your war with Israel.

We should not blame Islam for this mess, but the Islamic community is a completely different matter this was born among you and you refused to do anything about it. Now it is our problem and we are handling it.

"cricketgal" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
9/11 was a catastrophe.

Not only were thousands of innocents murdered on the day, but thousands more innocents were murdered in the name of those murderred on that day.

It gave war mongers an excuse to monger war.

subhannallah that is so so true.

I just hope we dont have a two minute silence at college. Seriously. To respect this silence would be to disrespect the millions of others dieing in the world. ]

How do you figure that? To respect one is not to disrespect the other.

"TEX" wrote:
"Odysseus" wrote:

3. Yvonne Ridley suffers from Stockholm Syndrome.

actually she converted one and a half year after she got captured by the taliban...

so much 4 ur "stockholm syndrom" joke.... BTW dave that was sooooooooo last year :roll: can we move on?

I'd say she was brainwashed.
Although Yvonne was never physically hurt in any way, the experience was mentally exhausting.

"Although they were very nice, I just thought 'these are the good guys, the bad cops are going to appear at any time now with electrodes and torture instruments, or I'm going to be taken outside and shot."

While being held captive she kept a secret diary using the inside of a box from a toothpaste tube and the inside of a soap wrapper.

Yvonne recorded her thoughts when she was in her cell.

"They tried to break me mentally by asking the same questions time and time again, day after day, sometimes until 9 o'clock at night," she recalls.

Muslim Convert
Whilst in prison Yvonne tried to secure her release by offering to read the Koran or Qur'an. It was the start of her conversion to Islam.

Yvonne wears a burka, a garment viewed by many as demeaning to women
Yvonne took on the Muslim faith in August 2003. As a result she's given up drinking, tries to pray five times a day and visits a mosque every Friday.

So why has a feisty war correspondent been drawn to a faith which some in the west say oppresses women?

"I started reading the Koran and it was an absolutely breathtaking. It could have been written yesterday for today."

"It was crystal clear that women are equal in spirituality, worth and education," says Yvonne.

Yvonne was brought up as a Protestant in Stanley, sang in the church choir, and was the Sunday school teacher in her village.

Today she's exchanged her Church of England upbringing for Islam and a very different set of spiritual beliefs.

Changing Places
It's not just her faith that Yvonne has changed - she also has a new employer, the controversial Arab broadcaster Al Jazeera.

Yvonne works on their new English website, and she's hooked on the internet. "It's a really exciting 24/7 operation... if something breaks, we can put it straight onto the Internet," she says.

Yvonne believes Al Jazeera has given the Arab world a previously unheard independent voice

You are a conspiracy nut like the stupid muslims who can't accept responsibility for a bad thing so they look for someone else to blame it on.

Pages