playing "mummies" and "daddies"

86 posts / 0 new
Last post

I have a feeling this is going to be tougher then we thought! :?

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:
I have a feeling this is going to be tougher then we thought! :?

O yes!

Lmao! Twin u reading this! Lol

I think you guyz shud stop, me and my twin dont really want u guyz knowing hu the twins are on here.

We hate being twins!

The other twin may be stringing u along so watch out! :twisted:

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

ur so wrong!

What a crap guess! Exquiste from south i'm from north, shes 1 year older and i'm one year younger!

At this rate no1 will guess my secret twin!

So what you're saying is... I'm just a little bit off - right - okay, well then.

FINE.

Don't tell us your twin... see if I care..

no really

I don't care...

not one iota

:?

okay can i at least get a hint or a clue or something?

Nope!

Okay...

1 clue...

Shes the total opposite to me!

Exquisite?

(not that she may be the total opposite, but there is 'the noor & exquisite show'...)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Exquisite?

(not that she may be the total opposite, but there is 'the noor & exquisite show'...)

Admin havnt u read the other posts in this topic? :roll:

Nope not Exquisite! (u seem to be popular!)

I think every1 shud give up, its getting boring and besides me and my twin are waay too smart for you! You wont be able to handle two of us together! Blum 3 Wink

It's soo obvious, her twin is geniesis :roll:

For it to be obvious, I have to pay attention!

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Angel" wrote:

I agree.... my money is on geniesis.

Back in BLACK

"Angel" wrote:

Crap..

Games over Sad

How did you guess..?

Twinny you have be sussed!

lol

[size=9]btw Angel i think u spoke to my twin at the camp, well thats what she said anyway and if u think its geniesis then thats the gal! Wink [/size]

I think Noor is playing a double bluff..

Her, geniesis and the twin have got sum game plan going on.

How opposite can one twin be from another?

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

Crap..

Games over Sad

How did you guess..?

Twinny you have be sussed!

lol

[size=9]btw Angel i think u spoke to my twin at the camp, well thats what she said anyway and if u think its geniesis then thats the gal! Wink [/size]

Your sis spoke to me, i thought it was u!? okay this is umm odd lol

Also just for future ref. for everyone can you not refer to me as "angel from revival" :oops: I get blank looks from my cousins who say "who the hell is angel? lol so please if you want to know my name pm me Biggrin

Yeah it was me hu spoke to u for like a second and then u quickly turned around!! How rude!
lol, only joking sis!
Sorry for calling u Angel, that was me!

I think she spoke to u sum other time or it may have been sum other sisters from glasgow.

Lol, I was sure it was you...as for the angel reference its ok but just in future call me you know what Wink

"Angel" wrote:
Lol, I was sure it was you...as for the angel reference its ok but just in future call me you know what Wink

Thats only if we get a chance to meet again!

InshAllah will do only if you actually give me a chance to speak! lol

That reminds me when I met Hayder at last years Unity conference. He was calling me Admin. Not that I minded.

Seen him a couple of times since, no recollection if he still called be Admin or not.

[color=magenta]hey i guessed first genie was noor's twin. but she changed her name to geniesis so technically i win. its so funny i met a couple of sistaz on another forum, n they had weird names n when they were referring to me "Exquisite,hey exquisite"n we were getting weird stares from the public[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Noor dont u think its time you introduced me properly ey,.... lol

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"Snoopy" wrote:
Noor dont u think its time you introduced me properly ey,.... Lol

lol

Naaaah u stay hidden like the rest of the GKs Wink

naaaaaaaaaah i wanna tell em

Wipeee! Gk reunion!

o yh noor u nt introducin me? :evil:

Snoooppppy luvvveee uuu!

oooh kadijah lol r isit ****a haha gotcha

Snoopy chup kar!

I'll get my dalley pics back of you! :twisted:

too late noor i already made 2 bk ups n i burned the cd already P

Pages