playing "mummies" and "daddies"

86 posts / 0 new
Last post

"geniesis" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Mez" wrote:
However if you dress them the same you would not tell who is who! and can get confusing! :roll: Sad

But its cute!

aww i wish my little sis was a twin i wud have love to dressed them up togther. twins look wicked togther when they are dressed in teh same outfits.

Tell me about it!

Wink

[color=magenta]i would never be able to cope wivout mummy/daddy not being hom im so useless alone. Mum or dad have to be home, i can only cook basics one time when mum n dad went out for like half a day my house got flooded,but iv got older sis to deal wiv it, my older bros are too lazy but if they had to they'd manage on takeaways but im totally rubbish like today i was out shopping n was so hungry i could easily get percy ingles/gregs or chips but i wanted mums home cooked curry[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Odysseus - Congratulations, you are soooooooo lucky!!! Do you know if the're identical or unidentical, girls/boys?

A colleague of mine has 2 sets of twins, all girls. When he told us his wife was expecting and they were twins again, he came in saying 'Ok, now do you want the good news first or the bad news first', lol. He is a really good dad and loves his girls like crazy.

Make sure you keep us posted bro - I dont know why but I feel so excited, lol! Im so happy for you. I pray everything goes well for you.

........... When my mum went Pakistan for 4 weeks, being the eldest daughter, most of the cooking, cleaning etc was left to me. I have never felt so shattered in my life, it was just constant running around. It's not that I underestimated all that mum did, but I was working full time and it was a complete shock to the system, as I must admit, us kids used to get away with not doing much at all back then. Thankfully Dad, who can normally be quite fussy, was quite tolerant with everything, but we all couldnt wait for mum to get back.

Congratulations Odysseus -if u need babysitting any time dont hesistate to ask Smile

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Please Dave what ever you do! Do not spoil them, u might be tempted but please don't!! Smile

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Spoil them!

It's the best thing, to see ur lil ones all happy!

But dont go too over the top!

exactly! Wink

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

I had twins in my class when I was in secondary school, they were completely different from each other.

One was fat, short, fair skinned & the other was thin, tall and dark skinned.

[color=magneta]they are what u call non-idnetical twins!! Lol i love that whole twin thingy ma jigg must be cool, but in a way i wouldnt like it i would feel as though im being over shadowed n i want the spot light on me[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magneta]they are what u call non-idnetical twins!! Lol i love that whole twin thingy ma jigg must be cool, but in a way i wouldnt like it i would feel as though im being over shadowed n i want the spot light on me[/color]

No sis it is not COOL

I’m terrible at playing “mummy”…couple of years ago, I was in my first year of Uni and mum went to Umrah with her brothers leaving me with the rest….my younger sister was fantastic at dressing/bathing/feeding my little sister who was about 3/4 at the time….my responsibility was to get her dressed and dropped off to Nursery on time….every morning she’d come into my bedroom and was like “aren’t u going to take me to Nursery today?”…I’d make her get back into bed with me and we’d both get up a couple of hours later....she prob went to Nursery about 3 times in those two weeks mum was away.

Usually when mum goes away my sister stays behind…I take over the cooking and she does the cleaning….the laundry/dusting/shopping etc don’t get done.

Just a days weeks ago mum went B’ham and took everyone with her except me, dad and baby sis…that was hell. I had a house to manage, I was working in Summer School, I had Uni and a dependent 8 year old….I couldn’t cope and I did what in my eyes is a sign of a “bad mother” I dropped my sister off at a mates house all day (I couldn’t take her to Uni with me)….when I become a “real mummy” I’d know that its impossible to manage a house, work, uni and dependent children.

Its only when mum goes away, we realise how much she does….she gets the men up every morning for work/school and keeps on running up the stairs when they don’t get up so that they’re not late….I dislike babying grown men who do not know how to use the “snooze” button on their alarm clock. When I’m in charge, it doesn’t bother me if they oversleep.

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magneta]i want the spot light on me[/color]

Show off Blum 3

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Its only when mum goes away, we realise how much she does….she gets the men up every morning for work/school and keeps on running up the stairs when they don’t get up so that they’re not late….I dislike babying grown men who do not know how to use the “snooze” button on their alarm clock. When I’m in charge, it doesn’t bother me if they oversleep.

[color=magenta]yeah i knw the feeling mum does alot u only appreciate wot u have when they are gone, but my dads quite cool, he cooks cleans,hoovers,irons u name it, he does more than me i feel so embarassed one nosy geezar once asked my dad why dont ur daughters do it, i was like whtever its not like im gna open my front door n hoover so i can show u spy[/color]

"MuslimBro" wrote:

Show off

[color=magenta]
not really just feel i get neglected some times[/color]

My dads pretty cool like that too...he helps with the cooking and cleaning and really looks after me when mums away.

Much to my elders disgust, he does whatever his daughters ask him to do...my baby sister even gets away with getting dad to fetch her stuff from the kitchen :?

[color=magenta]YA i feel bad i do that sumtimes lik im like dad get me sum rice dad mix my rice for me, bt when he does it the rice tastes nicer if u get wht i mean,but dad does a lot for us lot i feel so bad[/color]

My dad dsnt touch a thing.

He's lazy like the rest of us.

"*_Noor_*" wrote:

Same ere and mum has to do everything. My mum has even asked me to learn cooking :shock:

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:

Same ere and mum has to do everything. My mum has even asked me to learn cooking :shock:

God bless my Mum.

Ur mum wants u all trained up for a wifey! Wink

"*_Noor_*" wrote:

Not gonna happen, that's your job Blum 3

deleted

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:

Not gonna happen, that's your job Blum 3

I dont think so!

Im so lazzzyy, i dont touch a THING and thats how its going to be!

There's nothing more off putting than a lazy man!

When and if I have any boys of my own I will make sure they are properly trained and be the best help to their wife's as they can!

My dad cooks and generally helps here and there but I don't expect him to coz he works very hard and is now getting old and deserves some peace and rest as for my bro's their nothing but lazy gits and if it was up to me I would starve them!

Going back to topic of twins my chachi (aunt) has twin girls and she dresses them the same, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if one wasn't slightly skinny. They always joke to the teacher pretending to be one another and they are only 6, God knows what they going to be like when they grow up. I would have love to have a twin, identical one.

I wish me and my twin were still identical, it wud be so much fun!

lol thanks for the twin advice! I'm sure I'll put it to good use! And thanks Imaani and geniesis (also welcome to the forum), lol i dont know if you caught it yet but I am having twin [i]girls[/i] and they are not going to be fraternal not identical...

Okay okay now for the important stuff... i'm going to try to guess Noor's twin sister...

is it..

Exquisite?

"Odysseus" wrote:
Okay okay now for the important stuff... i'm going to try to guess Noor's twin sister...

is it..

Exquisite?

Haha, that's far off (literally)

Exquisite lives in london (tower hamlets 8)) and Noor lives somewhere up north.

"Odysseus" wrote:

is it..

Exquisite?

[color=magenta]
lolz this is too funny there is also the fact that i am a whole year older than her n she is pakistani n im bengali[/color]

"Odysseus" wrote:

is it..

Exquisite?

LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

ur so wrong!

What a crap guess! Exquiste from south i'm from north, shes 1 year older and i'm one year younger!

At this rate no1 will guess my secret twin!

[color=magenta]is it genie?[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:

Genie would you like to answer that?

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Exquisite" wrote:

Genie would you like to answer that?

Sad
bt if we dont find ur twin can i take her replacement i love to a have a twin Smile

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Pages