155 posts / 0 new
Last post

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
thanks for that sis Wink

no problem sweety

Shaikh Ramadan explained this hadith in a study circle in london once

so those who sprout crap about "own opinions" shud shut their mouth :roll:

orite, i cnt wait for the study circles again, Sheikh Ramadan should be starting them soon in Sheffield again Biggrin

"Raj" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

the answer is NO

and do us a favour by NOT misquoting verses/hadiths or taking them literally

u really think muslim women wud be OK with considering themselves "deficient in intellect" :roll:

Sorry please tell me how I am misquoting the hadeeth. Please prove this to me before you say these things.

[b]Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: [/b]

Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "[b]Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence.[/b] Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."

Now this is one of the most authentic hadeeth and you can say I am misquoting its pretty clear.

So, if you think women is not "deficient in intellect" then you're disagreeing with the holy prophet Mohamed.

ALLAH Gawah - I believe in that hadeeth. My Nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam could not lie and his words are truth. Women are deficient in religion and deficient in intellect.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
It was a piece of advice. No need to take it soo emotionally - I see the sharah of the hadeeth before my eyes. loooooool.

LilSis may ALLAH reward you - sometimes you refresh my imaan so much. ALLAH khush farmay ameen.

Maybe, it should be appropriate if two Muslim sisters debate you brother - then it will be intellectually equal debate. As two Muslim females are equal to one Muslim male in intellect. Wink

Understand what you know.

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
thanks for that sis Wink

no problem sweety

orite, i cnt wait for the study circles again, Sheikh Ramadan should be starting them soon in Sheffield again Biggrin

cool-he shud be starting them here too soon

i cant wait to sit in his company again-he explains things so well.

he gave the example of Hdrat Aisha (ra) teaching MEN in that explanation of that hadith

meanwhile we'll let these loser understand hadiths themselves on a internet forum Biggrin

"Med" wrote:
"Raj" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

the answer is NO

and do us a favour by NOT misquoting verses/hadiths or taking them literally

u really think muslim women wud be OK with considering themselves "deficient in intellect" :roll:

Sorry please tell me how I am misquoting the hadeeth. Please prove this to me before you say these things.

[b]Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: [/b]

Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "[b]Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence.[/b] Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion."

Now this is one of the most authentic hadeeth and you can say I am misquoting its pretty clear.

So, if you think women is not "deficient in intellect" then you're disagreeing with the holy prophet Mohamed.

ALLAH Gawah - I believe in that hadeeth. My Nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam could not lie and his words are truth. Women are deficient in religion and deficient in intellect.

I have more hadeeth which you will like brother. About how a women should be obedient to a Muslim man and she should even neglect her cooking if her husband calls her in the bedroom.

awww

Raj and Med are friends

isnt that sweet-outcasts usually always hook up with other out casts Wink

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
thanks for that sis Wink

no problem sweety

cool-he shud be starting them here too soon

i cant wait to sit in his company again-he explains things so well.

he gave the example of Hdrat Aisha (ra) teaching MEN in that explanation of that hadith

meanwhile we'll let these loser understand hadiths themselves on a internet forum Biggrin

lol

i no i cant w8 either, he's not going derby but coming sheffield instead Biggrin looking forwrd the the dhikr at the end of the study circles Biggrin and the dua he has us in tears! Cray 2

LilSis - getting all bitchy again are we? Whats wrong with u?

And Raj - I dont need you to C&P ahadeeth and hope to find one that I get iffy on - ma'aadhALLAH.

Unlike some apologetics who try to deny their religion cos of their diseased mental logic I submit my own deficient understanding to that of the Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallams.

The role of women is defined clearly by ALLAH and His Rasul salallahu alayhi wa sallam - if people wish to rebel or accept it - it doesnt make a difference.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

LilSis - Raj is an apostate. I can hate him for the sake of ALLAH but I cant be friends with him. Sort yrself out woman - talk abt illogical.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

Med getting a bit upset now are we? whats wrong with u?

I'll calm it a bit-i dont want u running off crying and begging to be banned cos lil sis is picking on u again :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

I'll calm it a bit-i dont want u running off crying and begging to be banned cos lil sis is picking on u again :roll:

looooool - mood swings? You can be whatever way you like LilSis. I've got used to yr big acting on here -mashaALLAH.

yr right. Yr words are really hurtful, I really do think a lot abt what you say :roll: .

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
LilSis - Raj is an apostate. I can hate him for the sake of ALLAH but I cant be friends with him. Sort yrself out woman - talk abt illogical.

I'm not an apostate. But I just can't agree with such hadeeth. Only a misogynist would agree with them.

"Med" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

looooool - mood swings? You can be whatever way you like LilSis. I've got used to yr big acting on here -mashaALLAH.

yr right. Yr words are really hurtful, I really do think a lot abt what you say :roll: .

lol

you guyz are so funny, u crack me up Lol

"Med" wrote:

looooool - mood swings? :roll: .

mood swings? ur the king of of them

one min he bangs on about how haraam smileys are and the next he's using them in every post of his

now THATS what u call being deficient in intelligence, illogical and full of mood swings

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

one min he bangs on about how haraam smileys are and the next he's using them in every post of his

now THATS what u called being deficient, illogical and full of mood swings

second mintue he still says smileys are haraam.

Unlike some - I dont bother defending my sins because that is an act of kufr. Whereas others feel no shame in their sins and defend them and infact even deny that they are sins.

Anyways - stick to topic LilSis. (wandering minds - one of the reasons for two female witness Biggrin )

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

Unlike some - I dont bother defending my sins because that is an act of kufr. Whereas others feel no shame in their sins and defend them and infact even deny that they are sins.

so defending sins=kufr

so what does it mean to be a shameless/unapologetic, proud sinner?

they type who think "yeah and what"?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

now THATS what u call being deficient in intelligence, illogical and full of mood swings

I think you should leave him alone sis. He is one of those guys who will turn into a wife beater.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

Unlike some - I dont bother defending my sins because that is an [b]act of kufr[/b]. Whereas others feel no shame in their sins and defend them and infact even deny that they are sins.

so defending sins=kufr

so what does it mean to be a shameless/unapologetic, proud sinner?

they type who think "yeah and what"?

Plz quote me correctly - an act of kufr and kufr are not religiously the same thing - but from your comments I take it you werent aware of that.

In future before quoting me plz be sure to understand what I wrote.

LilSis - shameless/unapologetic, proud sinners are just that - filthy sinners and deserving ALLAH's wrath and punishment.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

In future before quoting me plz be sure to understand what I wrote.

LilSis - shameless/unapologetic, proud sinners and just that filthy sinners and deserving ALLAH's wrath and punishment.

i cant find ur quote regarding how haraam smileys are

but i know u said it

i want to know-are u defending ur sins? or do u come under the category of the shameless sinners?

Look guys whats going on. Why are you fighting with each other? its like so childish!

The quote I was referring to was your = kufr bit.

Thats not what I wrote. There is a technical and significant difference between = kufr and act of kufr - this needed to be understood otherwise you wouldnt have misquoted me.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Raj" wrote:
Look guys whats going on. Why are you fighting with each other? its like so childish!

do u feel left out?

carrying on picking on Mad Med-take off from where I left off

i shud be leaving in a bit

and Med just answer the Q

whats ur stance on these lovely creatures

Biggrin Smile Sad :o Lol Dirol :? :shock: :x Blum 3 :oops: Cray 2 :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Raj" wrote:

do u feel left out?

carrying on picking on Mad Med-take off from where I left off

i shud be leaving in a bit

and Med just answer the Q

whats ur stance on these lovely creatures

Biggrin Smile Sad :o Lol Dirol :? :shock: :x Blum 3 :oops: Cray 2 :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!:

Nice smiles. They are only images. I don't see how they can be haram. They are made of light and "O's and 1s" not painted.

LOL

getting the popcorn now....... Lol

Med, if women are so deficient in intellect, why are you so bad at winning arguements with them

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Dirol

dunno why the hell ppl call me a cheerleader when i do all the work

its U GUYS who only chip in now and again

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Dirol

dunno why the hell ppl call me a cheerleader when i do all the work

its U GUYS who only chip in now and again

:o i only read this now

plus i've been taking a lot of flack recently for what i say, and the bandwagons i roll in Cray 2

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:

plus i've been taking a lot of flack recently for what i say, and the bandwagons i roll in Cray 2

chill. just take stuff in one ear and out the next.

some ppl can ignore crap-such ppl shud give themselves a pat on the back

i cant. and i know u cant either.

Winning an arguement is not proof of correct intellect - infact Nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam had the best intellect. He did tableegh in Makkah Mukarramah - Abu Jahl, Utba, Shayba and the others did not be won over by the tableegh. The refusal to accept truth infact is a sign of the deficient intellect.

Abu Jahl before Islaam was called Amr ibn Hisham - after having the proofs presented before him he rejected them and became the Father of Ignorance.

Its quite simple really.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
Winning an arguement is not proof of correct intellect - infact Nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam had the best intellect. He did tableegh in Makkah Mukarramah - Abu Jahl, Utba, Shayba and the others did not be won over by the tableegh. The refusal to accept truth infact is a sign of the deficient intellect.

Abu Jahl before Islaam was called Amr ibn Hisham - after having the proofs presented before him he rejected them and became the Father of Ignorance.

Its quite simple really.

so.....we are now, according to Mufti Med....jahils? Biggrin

it gets better and better

akhi, those people you quoted rejected islam outright.

we, u, me, u, others........we have disagreemens on some things, but all in all, generally we follow the same fundamentals. you have your views, and most of us have ours.

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

Its quite simple really.

so.....we are now, according to Mufti Med....jahils? Biggrin

he's comparing us to the likes of Abu Jahl?

Cray 2

actually I'm not surprised :roll:

Pages