AN IDIOTS GUIDE TO THE PROPHET (PBUH)

155 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Med" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

please may i know which 'ulama you were referring to?

I have an inclination against disclosing the names of the ulama - partly because I am only aware of the names of about half the ulama that were in that majlis and more importantly because I dont want to attribute anything said by them in privacy publicly. My saying it myself is different to the ulama saying it in private.

ok. its just that i find it difficult to accept that 'ulama would insult a fellow 'aalim/mufti behind his back... :?

Allahu A'alam.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

please may i know which 'ulama you were referring to?

I have an inclination against disclosing the names of the ulama - partly because I am only aware of the names of about half the ulama that were in that majlis and more importantly because I dont want to attribute anything said by them in privacy publicly. My saying it myself is different to the ulama saying it in private.

ok. its just that i find it difficult to accept that 'ulama would insult a fellow 'aalim/mufti behind his back... :?

Allahu A'alam.

you think its insulting - Im pretty sure the ulama didnt say it to insult or degrade Mufti Sahib. We agree to disagree.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Getting somewhere now Biggrin

Marhaba Ahlan wa sahlan YA RASULALLAH - my current fav naat by Owais Qadri - Aqa ka Milad aya....what a tune Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
my current fav naat by Owais Qadri - Aqa ka Milad aya....what a tune Dirol

Mash'Allah! I love that naat! its sikk

Pages