Med's Wedding

141 posts / 0 new
Last post

LilSis
abt what I am. You are right. Make dua for me inshaALLAH.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

dua and action go hand in hand

why shud i waste my breath if u have no intention to change

LilSis I feel for you - seriously I do.

You act the big bitchy woman from behind the computer screen but what are you - I mean really truly what are you?

You've made quite clear that you have problems reading fajr salah on time. Btw thats a basic - the second fundamental of our Islam

When the thread on the Rawaafidh was in full swing you made cheeky posts here and there with no evidence, no logic and no basis. Just because you thought Shi'a are muslim you stuck with it - funny how you couldnt provide any proof.

You mocked the idea of voice being awrah because I mentioned that by some ulama it is. You called me and Muhammad Ali Nasir a cave man for that. Pity you didnt have the faculty of basic intellect to think that hang on he hasnt said he believes it - just that the ULAMA have mentioned a difference of opinion. Because in yr LilMind LilSis you didnt understand why they called voice awrah you sought to attack me - what happened to all your non-sectarian superficial facade?

And then you have made funny comments again and again but what has your contribution been to the forum in regards to anything actually to do with deen? You wait for hayder or ed to have a pop at me and then sit like a LilCheerleader for your heroes.

Yeh Im imperfect and Im sinful and Im a hypocrite and I requested you to make dua for me. But it seems LilSis has too LilHeart to make dua for another.

Perhaps you havent noted that duas come of my tongue very freely. Som1 makes me laff and i make dua ALLAH grants them paradise, som1s post is gud and contains much benefit I pray for barakah in it, peoples parents are ill and I make dua that ALLAH grant them pure, complete and continuous healing.

Tbh LilSis I find you quite sad. Time and again your lack of forget complex issues but even a tiny understanding of basic deen seems beyond you yet still you use yr LilMouth to utter such big words. Thats a shame.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

and i find u a joke

"Med" wrote:

You act the big bitchy woman from behind the computer screen but what are you - I mean really truly what are you?

u act like a self rightous, hypcritical arrogant sexist dog behind the screen-its be intresting to know if u have the guts to sprout such views in public

"Med" wrote:

You've made quite clear that you have problems reading fajr salah on time. Btw thats a basic - the second fundamental of our Islam

and u've made ur love life quite clear on this forum too-what does Islam say about ur shameful actions?

"Med" wrote:

When the thread on the Rawaafidh was in full swing you made cheeky posts here and there with no evidence, no logic and no basis. Just because you thought Shi'a are muslim you stuck with it - funny how you couldnt provide any proof.

LOL-speaking of Shia's it was funny how u were so ashamed and embarrassed of sprouting out how all shia's shud be killed but after Beast cornered u - uhad to delete all ur past posts like a coward

"Med" wrote:

You mocked the idea of voice being awrah because I mentioned that by some ulama it is. You called me and Muhammad Ali Nasir a cave man for that. Pity you didnt have the faculty of basic intellect to think that hang on he hasnt said he believes it - just that the ULAMA have mentioned a difference of opinion. Because in yr LilMind LilSis you didnt understand why they called voice awrah you sought to attack me - what happened to all your non-sectarian superficial facade?

LOL-speaking of "women's voice must be an awrah"

has ur cabbing job been confirmed yet? are u OK with picking up and dropping half dressed women to and from the pub?

"Med" wrote:

You wait for hayder or ed to have a pop at me and then sit like a LilCheerleader for your heroes.

i dont wait around for them boys-other members will confirm the fact that i've dissed u a LOT more then they have

"Med" wrote:

I requested you to make dua for me. But it seems LilSis has too LilHeart to make dua for another.

i never said i wasnt going too

all i said was dua and action go hand in hand

"Med" wrote:

Perhaps you havent noted that duas come of my tongue very freely. Som1 makes me laff and i make dua ALLAH grants them paradise, som1s post is gud and contains much benefit I pray for barakah in it, peoples parents are ill and I make dua that ALLAH grant them pure, complete and continuous healing.

i've also noticed how ur the only one here who is quick to call other Muslims "Mushriqs" and "misguided" and accuse them of being Kafirs

"Med" wrote:

Tbh LilSis I find you quite sad. Time and again your lack of forget complex issues but even a tiny understanding of basic deen seems beyond you yet still you use yr LilMouth to utter such big words. Thats a shame.

and i find u depressing-i didnt know extreme boys like u existed

i thought the media had made them up

BTW how do u justify debating with me? or is this another case of ur double standards?

"Med" wrote:

a)forums arent the place for religious debates
b) I dont have ijaazah to engage in munaazarah
c) its against etiquette for a man to debate a woman

Innaa lillahi wa innaaa ilayhi raaji'oon.

Find out what ta'reef munaazarah/debate has in the arabic books then lemme knw if what we are doing is debating. jazakALLAH.

I have said what was in me.

salaam.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

Its a matter of faith. My faith wont allow me to believe that ALLAH will starve a person who submits to Him.

So you are sayin all those poor people around the world, not one of them has submitted themselves to Allah (swt) :roll: (of course you knw what is in the hearts of everyone :roll: ).

There is nothing wrong with workin as long as you don't go against the boundaries of Shariah, the fact the Hazrat Khatija (ra) was a business woman shows that woman can work and the fact that Hazrat Aisha (ra) used to teach again shows there are no restrictions as such which you place!

Good luck to you, I just hope for the sake of the women in your life now and in the future you change your way of thinkin...

why do you feel so sorry for LilSis lol, its yaself you should feel for

dunno why, but you seem to think your gods chosen judge on this earth and whilst you admit your full of faults like all of us, you make it ur duty to pick out the fault of others as if to say you have reached some sort of stage off perfection?

if lilsis doesnt read fajr regularly, that make you better than her?

:roll:

at least she doesnt go around accusing people of all kinds of stuff ranging from transgressing, deviating, to kufr to god knows what else, coz unlike you...she knows she cant judge people

why the heck do you think you are a forum preacher?

you spread the hardcore crazy teachings of your group, and preach as if thats Islam....you give it a backward and dispicable image

no other way to say it bruv, you come out with more crap than a public toilet

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:

Couldnt get more polite could ya :roll:

"naj" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

Couldnt get more polite could ya :roll:

nope

theres only so much rubbish i can sit here and read before loggin on and saying what has to be said

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

i can't believe you all. i don't care what Med's done in the past, i am sick to death of you lot insulting him on a personal level. it's not even funny. if you disagree with something he wrote, say so with regards to the specific point. nothings gonna change if you go around calling him a caveman. you're all self-righteous, the only difference between Med and you all is that he accepted his shortcomings.

"Med" wrote:
Yeh Im imperfect and Im sinful and Im a hypocrite and I requested you to make dua for me. But it seems LilSis has too LilHeart to make dua for another.

what a way to reply to someone's request for a du'a LilSis. way to go.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

right, so he doesnt get personal?

he says stuff in clever ways!

we havent been taught his styles, so resort to what we know best Blum 3

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:

we have been taught his styles, so resort to what we know best Blum 3

no, he doesn't unless provoked (or if you're a shi'a, but that's another matter).

so tit for tat eh? how old are you, 3? :roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

we have been taught his styles, so resort to what we know best Blum 3

no, he doesn't unless provoked (or if you're a shi'a, but that's another matter).

so tit for tat eh? how old are you, 3? :roll:

rigggggggght.....he doesnt imply things in clever ways? not does he start things?

he posts his love life details, his funny views....someone disagrees....he gets offended, comes out with jibberrish, leaves the forum

hey presto...he's back.....now he has a new love story, tells the whole world like as if we really care, again comes out with stupid stuff, someone disagrees......who are they to disagree because they watch MTV and dont read fajr etc etc....leaves the forum

even a 19/amlost 20 year old cant sit here and listen to someone elder come out with so much rubbish.

age is but a number Blum 3

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Med" wrote:

You act the big [unquoted word] woman from behind the computer screen but what are you - I mean really truly what are you?

And then you have made funny comments again and again but what has your contribution been to the forum in regards to anything actually to do with deen? You wait for hayder or ed to have a pop at me and then sit like a LilCheerleader for your heroes.

Wow, I think that is the most thought provoking posts on this whole forum.

For those of you who didn't notice, this is totally unlike the style of most of Med's other posts.

Whilst I don't want to embarrass a fellow human being, I feel I have to say this because some people may have just slightly got caught up and not seen it. Forgive me Med.

This post was FULL of hurt. It wasn't so much a cynical observation of LilSis, but a white flag. He was saying fine, I give up. The man has taken your insults, warranted or not.

Does he rub me up the wrong way? quite a lot of times yes.
Have there been occasions where I wanted to throttle him until he stopped breathing? Once or Twice.
Does he come across as holier than thou? Quite frequently.

At the end of the day, Islam is about Humanity. And I'm sorry guys but I think our constant stream of insults have made us unjust towards Med's humanity because he is a human too. For all we may have dehumanized him as an 'Ahlul-Bidah-Fatwa-Machine'.

I think that post was full of his hurt and frustration, and we played a hand in that. This is not me saying 'you were right Med'. But as one Human to another, it is me saying 'Please forgive me Med, and everyone else here, for anyway in which we wronged you or caused you hurt, because [b]A Muslim is he who gladdens another’s heart.[/b]'

I even spell checked this one, because I am serious about this.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Angel said: "The thing is Med in those days girls were much maturer at 15 and could manage a household/cook/clean etc but majority of the girls cannot do that, as times have changed and they are naturally more inclined to feeling not ready for marriage at that age. "

Med countered with, if parents bring up their children to be mature i.e. to be ready for marriage then they will be ready Insha Allah T'ala .

I counter with; True but there's an African saying "It doesn't take just a mother and father to bring a child up, it takes a whole village."

So if you lived in Mauritania, then Med's argument is valid, if you live in England I think Angels statement takes precedance.

Culture is important, according to the Hanafi madhhab: A person who has all the other requisite qualifications is not allowed to become a judge unless he is aware of and understands the culture of the area in his jurisdiction.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"*DUST*" wrote:
i can't believe you all. i don't care what Med's done in the past, i am sick to death of you lot insulting him on a personal level. it's not even funny. if you disagree with something he wrote, say so with regards to the specific point. nothings gonna change if you go around calling him a caveman. you're all self-righteous, the only difference between Med and you all is that he accepted his shortcomings.
"Med" wrote:

what a way to reply to someone's request for a du'a LilSis. way to go.

Ditto I agree with Dust!

Why can't we just get along with each other!
Past is the past! why can't we make a fresh start on a clean slate!
People Chill!!
Stop holding any grudes from the past! and move on! :roll:

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

We've moved on, he;s gone Blum 3

I understand you dawud, your a peace loving guy and i respect that and i know you are right

but his 'plea' i dont believe, as he can show all kinds of emotions very quickly, and you get the feeling that behind his screen he is snickering and buzzing of it all

i've had the opportunity to speak to him off forum, and whilst he is an alryt guy at times, we agree on things, he never thinks hes wrong and is never willing to apologise

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
whilst he is an alryt guy at times, we agree on things, he never thinks hes wrong and is never willing to apologise

THAT IS MED IN A NUTSHELL

ok I am locking thsi topic.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages

Topic locked