Med's Wedding

Well as you folks may or may not remember I'm getting married in december inshaALLAHu Ta'ala.

She's my first cousin.

Alhamdulillah - ALLAH is Most Gracious.

Dunno if ne1s interested but my family are all going in first week of december, then me and my father are going on about 18th. Tickets aint been booked but wedding dates are set as:

19th is baraat.
20th walima.

Doing big eid there.

My weddings in karachi and sorry no cake (that Im aware of) but can bring back halwa for ya :twisted: .

make du'a for me inshaALLAH.

and thank you to ALL the people who congratulated me Biggrin . ALLAH khush farmay - ameen.

salaam
wow congrats to you Biggrin
in KARACHI Cray 2 ur gonna have a blast what hotel or is it in a tent in ur back garden??

alaykum salaam

Thank you.

We haven't booked a hotel yet nor have we decided if we're gonna do it in a house.

Basically we have to rent a house/flat for a month cos most of my family are from mirpur/punjab. My fathers going for 10 days in july to sort house, hall and other stuff out.

bit nervous :oops: . . .**coughs** actually I mean what have I got to be nervous abt? Im THE man Blum 3

alhamdulillah.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

salaam i'm back congrats on wedding nice time to go to pakistan - december

pardon me but why not have wedding in Mirpur i heard its really nice there and the halva's great too

"laila" wrote:
salaam i'm back congrats on wedding nice time to go to pakistan - december

pardon me but why not have wedding in Mirpur i heard its really nice there and the halva's great too

Thank you.

Because she's from Karachi. My family are all over the place but our ancestral village is in mirpur. My dad was born in karachi aswell.

And as for the halwa - it aint for me, its for the revival lot. Quality aint too much of an issue here.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

Because she's from Karachi. .

karachi gal eh?

we all know what they say about girls from Karachi Wink

i shud know-I'm frm karachi :roll:

who knows-maybe me n her are neighbours Dirol

and pipe down on the halwa crap-you've only just got here

wouldnt want to lose u so soon :roll:

No - I dont think she's your neighbour :roll: .

Gosh - if u dont want any halwa then I wont send u any, no need to make a big deal out of it Lol

And I dont know what they say abt karachi girls. Perhaps you could enlighten me? :idea:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Cake?

The last one decided to post it to the wrong address. Or that is what he told us...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Med aren't you 20 years old, isn't that abit....young for a boy to get married.

he's been itching to get married since he was in diapers Blum 3

YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT KARACHI GIRLS?!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

[color=white][size=7]neither do i really[/size][/color]

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
Med aren't you 20 years old, isn't that abit....young for a boy to get married.

I got married at 21... my wife was 20.

Which is kinda ironic since I was the forum marriage nazi before I believe I set the best time period at 26.

Just goes to show life has a funny way of interrupting... life. err..something like that

"Don Karnage" wrote:
I got married at 21... my wife was 20.

Weren't you studying then?

"Don Karnage" wrote:
Which is kinda ironic since I was the forum marriage nazi before I believe I set the best time period at 26.

It's funny you say that....I also think that.

there's no such thing as a 'best time' for marriage. i mean how can one be so sure about that magic number? as dave said, life turns out in unexpected ways, most things are beyond our control. (it would get a tad boring if that wasn't the case doncha think?) Smile

congrats med!

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Assalamu Alaikum,

That's great news! I wish you happiness in this life and the next and pray that God grants you lots of pious obedient children, ameen!

P.S what do they say about Karachi girls :?

Jazakumullah.

and ameen to Yashmaki's dua.

Come LilSis - you've got everyone on tenterhooks. What do people say about karachi girls?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

[color=magenta]congratz on ur wedding brother, may Allah SWT bless ur hsehold n may ur married life be filled with joy n happiness ur the same Med from MD right?[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

ameen

Yes - the one and only Med. :twisted:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

i have no links with back home

so I'm sure Med's wifey to be will be in a MUCH better position to inform Med what they say about Karachi Girls Wink

after all she's more of a karachi girl then I'd ever be-i've only been pakiland bout three times in my whole life-when i was a kid-and never stayed more then 2 weeks

i was too much of a coconut to hack the heat n water

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
Weren't you studying then?

Yea... I've only been married for 3 months. We just finished up senior year of college.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
It's funny you say that....I also think that.

It's a good time - you're done with college probably have a career set up if you did the graduate school thing that's over you're a lot more prepared for it.

LilSis:

Aww that's very kind of you. I've heard some stuff abt girls from clifton (didnt u mention that place? :? ) and defence areas and also about what the muhajir girls are like (you're not muhajir lot are ya ? :shock: ). But I mentioned in my previous life here that parts of Karachi are mashaALLAH still upon hayaa and purdah.

I dont need to knw what karachi girls are like - cos I aint marrying them. :twisted:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
I've heard some stuff abt girls from clifton (didnt u mention that place? :? ) and defence areas and also about what the muhajir girls are like (you're not muhajir lot are ya ? :shock: ). :

i'm not frm clifton/defence or mahajjir

i didnt even know that there was a place called muhajir

it looks like u more clued up on Karachi girls/areas then i am

in that case-u need no educating from me what people frm there are like

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
I've heard some stuff abt girls from clifton (didnt u mention that place? :? ) and defence areas and also about what the muhajir girls are like (you're not muhajir lot are ya ? :shock: ). :

i'm not frm clifton/defence or mahajjir

i didnt even know that there was a place called muhajir

Muhajir isn't a place. Muhajir are the muslims who emigrated to pakistan from india at partition.

They're a funny people. :roll:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

are they funnier then village MP cavemen?

"Don Karnage" wrote:
Yea... I've only been married for 3 months. We just finished up senior year of college.

My parents would laugh their head off if I said I wanna get married. I also think I'm too young to get married....I'm their little baby even though I'm the eldest in my family Lol

"Don Karnage" wrote:
It's a good time - you're done with college probably have a career set up if you did the graduate school thing that's over you're a lot more prepared for it.

I'm finished with college and inshallah will be going university in september, yepeee Dirol

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

are they funnier then village MP cavemen?

I dunno. Depends on what you find humourous really and as is well known emotions are subjective and humour is an emotion. What Med finds funny may not be amusing to LilSis, what LilSis finds funny may not be amusing to Med.

So actually the answer to your question is that it all depends on how longs a piece of string. Ya get me?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
My parents would laugh their head off if I said I wanna get married. I also think I'm too young to get married....I'm their little baby even though I'm the eldest in my family Lol

lol eldest eh? So you're [i]never[/i] escaping; gotta be tough breaking all those milestones for going to college, driving all that fun stuff. Glad I never had siblings

"Don Karnage" wrote:
I'm finished with college and inshallah will be going university in september, yepeee Dirol

lol I meant uni, we use it interchangeably with college. What major are you thinking about if anything yet?

"Med" wrote:

I dunno. Depends on what you find humourous really and as is well known emotions are subjective and humour is an emotion. What Med finds funny may not be amusing to LilSis, what LilSis finds funny may not be amusing to Med.
?

very true

ur "sense of humour" got u banned numerous times

whislt "LilSis's sense of humour" has not even provoked a warning

i do hope ur wifey to be has a sense of humour

she'l defo need one marrying u

"Don Karnage" wrote:
lol eldest eh? So you're [i]never[/i] escaping; gotta be tough breaking all those milestones for going to college, driving all that fun stuff.

My dad really wanted me to pass my driving test as he's got a medical condition which affects his driving.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
Glad I never had siblings

Didn't you get lonely?

"Don Karnage" wrote:
lol I meant uni, we use it interchangeably with college. What major are you thinking about if anything yet?

What do ya mean by major....I get confused with the american terms.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

?

very true

ur "sense of humour" got u banned numerous times

whislt "LilSis's sense of humour" has not even provoked a warning

i do hope ur wifey to be has a sense of humour

she'l defo need one marrying u

aww thats very sweet of you LilSis but my wife-2-b is perfect as she is - afterall my ALLAH created her. She doesnt need your advice - thanks all the same. :roll:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
Didn't you get lonely?

Not really... I had lots of friends growing up. Did get lonely sometimes but nothing earth shattering. That's what playstation was for...

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
What do ya mean by major....I get confused with the american terms.

Well like what is your intended field of study?

"Med" wrote:

aww thats very sweet of you LilSis but my wife-2-b is perfect as she is - afterall my ALLAH created her. She doesnt need your advice - thanks all the same. :roll:

I'm sure she's perfect

after all she's related to u :twisted:

Pages

Topic locked