Juma Mubarak!

691 posts / 0 new
Last post

Thank you Admin. Juma Mubarak!

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

[list]
[list][img]

[list][list][list][color=orange][b]Sh'vua Tov![/b][/color][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]

[list][list][img]

[list][list] [b] [color=indigo] Juma Mubarak!
Shabbat Shalom![/color][/b][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Please don't be offended, I'm not sure Chinese cheese would be vegetarian.

Juma Mubarak and Shabbat Shalom!

[list][list]
[list]
[img]

[list] [list][color=blue] [size=18][i]Sh'vua Tov![/i][/size][/color][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Salaam

Jumu'ah Mubarak et Shuvua'tov

[img]

Biggrin May we all fly to God with the wings of Love and Mercy.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

100man.

I was working with a guy who's Jewish who'd always lecture me about eating in the school canteen. Stressing that cos its not halaal/kosher I shouldnt eat there...he's been working in that school for over 10-15years and he's never touched school dinners for that reason.

The only thing I'd ever select from the canteen was a jacket potatoe or a salad...believing that you cant really go wrong with a potatoe.

Is this something that strict jewish people believe?

MuslimSister,

Religious Orthodox Jews would not normally eat anything made in a non-kosher kitchen. Some, such as charedim ("ultra-Orthodox"), would require kosher supervision however I am not as fussy and like many others I will eat in any vegetarian restaurant - in fact as a veggie I prefer that to a kosher restaurant that serves meat. If it were affecting his health not to compromise, your friend should compromise, but only then. I have no idea if Muslims would be as fussy. Orthodox kashrut is very fussy like that.

Thank you Dawud.

[list]
[list]
[list][img]
[list]
[size=17] [b] [color=red] S[/color][color=green]h[/color][color=olive]'[/color][color=blue]v[/color][color=violet]u[/color][color=cyan]a[/color] [color=brown]T[/color][color=indigo]o[/color][color=red]v[/color][color=darkblue]![/color][/b][/size][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

[/list:u]

Jummah Mubarak!

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Thanks!
[list][list][size=15][b]
[list]
[img]
[list][color=green]
Juma Mubarak![/color][/list:u][list][color=blue]Shabbat Shalom![/color][/list:u][/list:u][/b][/size][/list:u][/list:u]

[list]

[list][list][img]
[list][list][i][size=18][b][color=green]Juma Mubarak!
Shabbat Shalom![/color][/b][/size][/i][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
[/list:u]

Juma Mubarak and Shabbat Shalom.

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Thanks Bliss. Enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend.

is it bank holiday weekend again?? :?

Jummah Mubarak

and

Shabbot Shalom

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

JUMMAH MUBARAK Biggrin

Why is a yahoodi wishing us mubarak on Jummah?

[b][color=indigo]Juma Mubarak and Shabbat Shalom![/color][/b]

"Noor" wrote:
[b][color=indigo]Juma Mubarak and Shabbat Shalom![/color][/b]

Speak of following the Kuffar..................... That is not how you greet a non-muslim :?

Want me to teach you some other funny Hebrew words
Wink

[color=indigo][b]hu sed anything to u? :roll: [/b][/color]

"Noor" wrote:
[color=indigo][b]hu sed anything to u? :roll: [/b][/color]

I’m learning Hebrew and want a place to practice , does 100th Man know Hebrew?

Or is he one of does Jewish folks that has only read the 20st century English version of the Talmud Lol

Pages