names

103 posts / 0 new
Last post

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Dave

does ur wifes pregnancy means that she has to postone being a doctor?

Depends who you ask, I have her tuition already paid for an apartment set up, an army of nannies on standby and I'm going to law school in Boston instead, the commute will be a nightmare though. All in the hopes she continues with it, but it's her decision at the end of the day I'm behind her 100% either way.

She on the otherhand seems completely opposed to the idea of going next year, she said she may wait until our kids are in college to go to med school.

"Omrow" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
does ur wifes pregnancy means that she has to postone being a doctor?

Postpone.

I think what the furbal meant to ask was whether the lady doctor will take a break from her job for some length of time.

...Annette's only 20, she just finished college she's not a doctor. So furball got it right.

Wow twins! Congrats Dave, very happy for you Biggrin

So you thought of names yet?

"Angel" wrote:

Rafael, Sebastian, Alexander, Isabel, Marquesa, Anne, Alexa or Elizabeth

"† Don Karnage" wrote:
She on the otherhand seems completely opposed to the idea of going next year, she said she may wait until our kids are in college to go to med school.
aww thats so sweet... and rare. why would u want nannies taking care of your kids? :?

"† Don Karnage" wrote:
Rafael, ... Isabel
[img]

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
aww thats so sweet... and rare. why would u want nannies taking care of your kids? :?

For help. She's going to be exhausted after this, we're both very young and have no idea what we are doing so it just makes sense, This has to be perfect.

I don't intend to shove all parental responsibility onto somebody else, however an extra pair of experienced eyes is the least I can do to ensure the best possible upbringing and the most amount of rest for my wife.

I suspect for the first several weeks I'll just be staring at them in disbelief...

"*DUST*" wrote:
"† Don Karnage" wrote:
Rafael, ... Isabel
[img]

lol they are our favorite names

"† Don Karnage" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

From the above list i think Isabel and Anna are very pretty.

"Angel" wrote:
"† Don Karnage" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

From the above list i think Isabel and Anna are very pretty.

lol they are my two favorite girls names. The only problem is the flurry of names, Annette's middle name is Isabel so both kids would be named after her and that could get confusing.

Salam

Names like Sarah and Ali are common to both
Christians and Muslims. I know many Christians called Ali.

And ofcourse, among muslims "Ali" is found in millions.

I also love Gabriella, Isabella, Daniella. Absolutely super names for girls. So aesthetically feminine.

Omrow

All names that end with A are pretty, like Rumena Biggrin

"Omrow" wrote:
Yes. And yours is clearly wrong.

Sayz Who?

OH U..

N im supposed 2b bothered

naaaaaaaa

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

"Ramz" wrote:
All names that end with A are pretty, like Rumena

Rumena is indeed beautiful. Whose name is it boy ?

Pages