284 posts / 0 new
Last post

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Mr Admin

no one said human life aint important

and this aint human life vs Islamic buildings topic

it aint about what is more important-they both are in diff ways

this tpic is about PRESERVING islamic history

if u want to talk about the iportance of preserving human life start a new topic

Yes, however if you start letting your anger take over and wishing death on certain muslims, then it does become a problem, thankfully no one has at the moment. But I had to add that i was always told that the blood of a muslim is much more valuable then the kaaba as a whole. Hertiage is important, but when perserving it, it need to be done in a peaceful way or it ain't worth doing at all IMO.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

Yes mashaALLAH Yuit brother has spoken a word of truth.

There are ahadeeth which clearly state to the effect that the sanctity honour and virtue of one believer is more than that of Ka'bah in the sight of ALLAH. Unfortunately we dont behave in that way.

A prime example is how some people abuse other muslims but wouldnt dream of saying anything slightly derogatory in regards to Ka'ba, and for this I address myself first and foremost.

Another example is how ppl rush about and push each other to get to al hajr al aswad, they think it is piety to shove strange women and feel thier bodies whilst trying to do isitlaam, this is wrong aswell.

May ALLAH grant us correct perspective.
ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

Another example is how ppl rush about and push each other to get to al hajr al aswad, they think it is piety to shove strange women and feel thier bodies whilst trying to do isitlaam, this is wrong aswell.

Your making out as if the men who go to Hajj are perverts. If this was the case my boyfriend would NEVER let me go Hajj. And he's the kind of guy who throws a fit if a guy even looks at me.

"Ramz" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

Your making out as if the men who go to Hajj are perverts. If this was the case my boyfriend would NEVER let me go Hajj. And he's the kind of guy who throws a fit if a guy even looks at me.

lol at both of you what are you both on!

well ALLAH knows best if they perverts or not. But when I went to do umrah last summer I didnt go into the crowd when doing tawaaf nor did I go near to Ka'batullah because the women were present there and I thought it better for me to walk out of the way, alone with eyes downcaste. SubhanALLAH I have little faith in my actions, but if there is an action in which I hope greatly for ALLAH'S mercy it is the tawaaf that I did on the first floor because there there was lil chance of looking at women, lil chance of bumping into women, lil chase of darting here and there.

By ALLAH, even now I feel the ecstasy of those tawaaf that I did there because I feel I atleast made some effort to observe the sanctity of the tawaaf.

And about your bfs jealousy. I am the same. I wont allow my wife to go into the crowds, we will both do the longer tawaaf if it means we both are saved from mixing with opposite gender and also are saved from disrespecting Ka'batullah.

FYO, a number of marriages have broken down due to women unveiling at hajj times. These women, who normally had the face veiled, opened the face and calamities befell them. So, even at hajj people can be so lewd as to violate the sancitity of their nikah.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Ramz" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

Ramz.

I did my Hajj two years ago. My face was unveiled and I was even managed to do my Tawaaf right next to the Kab’ah a few times. (I didn’t get to touch the black stone though).

In Muzdalifah there is no segregation….everyone sleeps with their families under the sky (The camps in Mina are segregated) When you go to stone the devils you have to get into the crowd to stone them properly….that’s not segregated either…

And because of the crowd during Hajj time, the Mosque in Makkah wasn’t segregated …I used to pray next to dad.

The three mile walk to Mina isn’t segregated either…

It absolutely impossible not to bump into members of the opposite sex…the crowd during Hajj time is unbelievable.

But as long as you stick with your Mahram you should be fine…I didn’t encounter any dodgy stuff at all.

"Med" wrote:
I wont allow my wife to go into the crowds, .

LOL-u joker Biggrin

good luck in avoiding the crowds at Hajj time and let me know how it goes

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Judda" wrote:
Yeah me too!

speaking of keeping u safe "from the innovation that has diseased the people"

who the hell do u think u are adding words to verses of the Quran in ur sig

looks like ur a hyporcite as well as many other things which I cant say on this forum

Lol lilsis

The signature is meant to be ironic

I am no angel :twisted:

Tell me what you think of me on PM if u don’t wanna say on the forum

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

God sent a messenger to every community, so there is Islamic history every inch of this earth. To make a song and dance about the destruction in Saudi is pointless. Besides we must never differentiate the messengers, and throughout the thread you are continuing to show deeper love for Muhammad then you are for any other messenger.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"Ramz" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

Ramz.

I did my Hajj two years ago. My face was unveiled and I was even managed to do my Tawaaf right next to the Kab’ah a few times. (I didn’t get to touch the black stone though).

In Muzdalifah there is no segregation….everyone sleeps with their families under the sky (The camps in Mina are segregated) When you go to stone the devils you have to get into the crowd to stone them properly….that’s not segregated either…

And because of the crowd during Hajj time, the Mosque in Makkah wasn’t segregated …I used to pray next to dad.

The three mile walk to Mina isn’t segregated either…

It absolutely impossible not to bump into members of the opposite sex…the crowd during Hajj time is unbelievable.

But as long as you stick with your Mahram you should be fine…[b]I didn’t encounter any dodgy stuff at all.[/b]

Thank god you did not. I have to agree with med on this. I’ve seen such behaviour too much. Any way the women are hardly innocent either. :roll:

I have never seen so much hypocrisy in my life. :shock:

Im going on Hajj later this year and i was speaking to a friend about it who did mention some of this dodgy stuff to me.... not sure what to make of it.

Back in BLACK

You have to see it for your self. I can write a whole book about how bad it is :evil: . Lol it don’t surprise me why the “dirty kafir” are not allowed into makkah and madinah. :roll: The place is an embarrassment. :oops:

Believe me when I tell you it is the most corrupt place on earth! :x

I hope I never go there again, I cannot stand the place!
:x :x

I have been to Ummrah and I didn't come across anything like that, fact is you get people going from all over the world to that Blessed place and some may be perverts and won't have any shame to change their habits but that is not to say one should stop visitin such an amazin place beacause some digsutin people can't keep themselves to themselves!

Anyway having said that I didn't encounter such a thing, thank god...also if people are very worried they should avoid busy places ie. shopping centres.

"Angel" wrote:
I have been to Ummrah and I didn't come across anything like that, fact is you get people going from all over the world to that Blessed place and some may be perverts and won't have any shame to change their habits but that is not to say one should stop visitin such an amazin place beacause some digsutin people can't keep themselves to themselves!

Anyway having said that I didn't encounter such a thing, thank god...also if people are very worried they should avoid busy places ie. shopping centres.

same here....been there, i didnt see anythin, but maybe stuff does go on

but its not the most corrupt place on earth :roll:

and in the Quran, we are told numerous times to Love the Prophet Muhammed (Saw), and that obedience towards the Prophet (Saw) is obedience to Allah (swt). He Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) had his breast (heart) opened and his burden lifted, He (Saw) was a mercy to the worlds....to all the worlds, to the jinn and humans, His (Saw)'s birth was a mercy, and His (Saw)'s passing away was a mercy

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages