Destroying Islamic History

284 posts / 0 new
Last post

"AbdusSalamBiharwi" wrote:

First learn how to behave in the vicinity of Kabatullah, how to behave at the graves of the believers, then maybe i will take u seriously

wow! cant say i am impressed, your accusin others on this forum of judging others just on the post above what exacly did u do? you dont know anyone on this forum and neither have u seen anyone of us at the kaba or at the graves of believers so in the most nicest way, shut up!

First learn how to behave in the vicinity of Kabatullah, how to behave at the graves of the believers, then maybe i will take u seriously

I have already, so you can fully take me seriously starting a few years ago.

Unless I am kidding. Then you are screwed.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Of course them guys who advocate demolishing the brith place of the Prophet (pbuh) should be damned

Mr Admin never said anything any of us disagree with

or do u think them extremists deserve a gold medal?
:roll:

1. What do the deviants say regarding my master Sayyidina Umar radhiyallahu anh. He cut down the tree under which Sahabah Karam pledge allegiance to Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

2. Woman ur agreement with admin is clear to me.

3. Trying to lump me with the wahhabis isnt gonna work cos im not one. No i dont think they deserve medals. Y are u ppl so extreme anyway? y do u h8 wahhabis so much? is it a love hate relationship cos they one extreme and u lot another?

4. My comments abt behaviour around Kabatullah is abt the ppl of deviancy and ALLAH has made it such that those who deviate, resemble each other most strongly in virutally all their acts of worhsip. So I can say with confidence that the ppl of this deviancy need to learn abt correct behaviour before preaching to me.

And abt not judging, lol i dont think i need to take any advice from such ppl who condemn ppl to hell but refuse to even host the thought that others may say certain ppl are helldwellers.

YA ALLAH they condemn us for the acts that they themselves perpertrate.

I have had enuf of this issue. Wasting my time further on this is futile.

You know ppl of ur sect make such hollow claims, plz tell me . . . if i give u a plate of halwa on thursady will u make sum new masala up for me, some new anniversary or eid or summat?

I dunno im bored, tell u what, send me the details of som1 i can send a plate of halwa to and get him to make some innovation for me. And if my money or food aint good enough, should i go to some big timer hindu brahmin and get him to intercede for me. You know hindu babas are so highly respceted by your sect.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

ALLAH protect me from deviancy and innovation and keep me upon the sunnah of Nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

Ya ALLAH i am free from the innovations that they have introduced in the perfect shariah and am free from their evil. Ya ALLAH raise me on the day with the Muwahidun and the Ashiqaane Nubuwat salallahu alayhi wa sallam and save me from those who followed the nations who came before in innovation, thinking that they do good.

Become obedient to the Chief, Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam, so ALL chiefs become obedient to you.

3. Trying to lump me with the wahhabis isnt gonna work cos im not one. No i dont think they deserve medals. Y are u ppl so extreme anyway? y do u h8 wahhabis so much? is it a love hate relationship cos they one extreme and u lot another?

nope we dont hate wahabi's just extreme saudi like government ppl who are wanting to completely destroy islamic history ( well they have)

i have mates who are not sunni's and if i consider them my mates i cant posibly hate wahabi's but i do hate those who i have mentioned above and those who lack respect towards the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and his (saw)family..

First noone has condemned you. I said explicitly those who commit these acts.

1. I do not know what the deviants say regarding Sayyidina Umar (ra). You may be able to enlighten us. I believe his actions are just. However he did not knock down the house of the prophet because people respected it.

2. None of my concern.

3. I have not lumped anyone with anyone. I have not mentioned anys ects or groups. Just condemned these actions.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

interesting that ''angel'' does not make mentioned of Sahabah Karaam radhiyallahu anhum ajmaeen

Become obedient to the Chief, Muhammad salallahu alayhi wa sallam, so ALL chiefs become obedient to you.

interesting that ''angel'' does not make mentioned of Sahabah Karaam radhiyallahu anhum ajmaeen

huh, english please!?

p.s. whats with the apostrophes when mentionin my name?

interesting that ''angel'' does not mention companions of Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam where he mentioned Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam and the family of holy prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

y were the Sahabah Karam omitted from ur post and Family of Prophethood included?

interesting that ''angel'' does not mention companions of Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam where he mentioned Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam and the family of holy prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam.

y were the Sahabah Karam omitted from ur post and Family of Prophethood included?

They to come into the category of getin utmost respect, dont assume stuff about me and try to say that i dont have respect for sahaba's!

Angel is not a he for god sake!!

Don't worry angel. He has previously hinted at me being shia and brelwi at the same time.

He is trying to judge.

I try not to judge, and take things at face value.

Its a diversionary tactic to avoid discussing the issue.

I ignored it and we pressed in with THE question in a paxmanesque manner.

Salam

Wahhabis, like Bin Laden, have twisted Islam to their own ends.

Therefore, is it a surprise that the same morons knock down a few buildings ?

Oh, I forgot. They did do that. September 11, 2001.

Omrow

I knew this thread was on the Forum! After reading through all of the posts :? it's amazing how some people take it so lightly about the destruction of the prophets(saas) birth place!

Why did all the muslim world go up in arms when the babri mosque in India was destroyed by Hindus? Even Saudi Arabia condemned it!

How could anyone even consider booking a hotel room or parking a car in the building which will take place over the blessed house of the prophet (Saas)! Amazing how much respect some people have for our beloved prophet (saas)!

Also AbdusSalam bai, why are you acting like you're a mufti? I personally have been bought up with the issue of sunni and wahabism and other sects, and believe me you're aqeeda matches the Wahabi criteria 95% judging by your posts.

Who the hell takes Wasila a Hindu, as you said in one of the posts? You defintely have a diseased heart and are suffering from Arrogance. People on this forum are in majority young muslims trying to find something which will show them the true path to Islam (well some of them Smile ) and you call them deviant??

If you want a debate then start a post and lets discuss shirk/biddah/biddah/shirk/biddah/waseelah etc!

:evil: Some People!

The best preacher is the conscience, the best teachers are time and experience, the best book is the world, the best friend is God

"MuslimSister" wrote:

The Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) pointed out SIX times in Bukhari hadith that he does NOT fear shirk for his Ummah.

i've read loads of hadith about telling us what shirk is.... clearly u guys have not read NE of them....

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

Shirk is holding as deity something other than Allah (swt).

What is your definition?

Do muslims believe islam is immune to permanent heresy?

"Constantine" wrote:

immune to people spreading rumours?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Constantine" wrote:

immune to people spreading rumours?

lol, lilsis ur thinking of 'hearsay'. heresy refers to doctrine or opinions that are contrary to orthodox beliefs.

Dave, i think the answer to ur question is yes, because Allah has promised that the holy Quran will remain unchanged till the Day of Judgement.

“Indeed we have sent down the Reminder and surely we will preserve it.” (Chapter 15, Verse 9)

If u based ur question on what muslimsis sed i.e.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
The Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) pointed out SIX times in Bukhari hadith that he does NOT fear shirk for his Ummah.
then its worth pointing out that shirk means assigning partners to God, not just any form of heresy.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Admin" wrote:
Shirk is holding as deity something other than Allah (swt).

What is your definition?

celibrating mawlad is shirk-it is idolising Muhammed, but don't get me wrong I still celeberate it Lol

Imploring Muhammed in his shrine in Madina is shirk- god did not give him that sort of power, u shud b imploring god.

Imploring dead ppl/grave worshipping is shirk- implore god, god did not give dead ppl power.

Checking ur star signs and seeing a phycic is shirk- ONLY god knows the future.

Believing Muhammad is ur interssecor is shirk- only god can save u from the hell fire.

In all of the above u kinda set up idols besides god, who have no power, only god has that sort of power.

Bilal philps talks about shirk.... he'll give u more defintions....

I WUD JUST LIKE TO SAY I HAVE NO RIGHT WHAT SO EVER FROM STOPPING U GUYS FROM COMMITNG SHIRK AND I CONDEMN NE1 WHO TRYS TO STOP U FROM COMMITING IT, ONLY U R RESPONSABLE FOR UR BEHAVIOUR, THIS PROBLEM PURELY LIES WITH U AND OUR CREATOR.

Judda, I think you need to read the posts from the Ed earlier regarding Shirk and what the ealrier Scholars of Islam said about Shirk - not just what Abdul Wahab Najdi said.

Just on your first point because I don't seem the point debating with you is that loving the prophet(saas) is not idolising him(saas) In the Quran Allah(Swt) clearly told us to love the prophet(saas) so allah(swt) will love you. People have been celebrating Mawlid since the birth of our holy prophet(saas) - even the prophet(saas) celebrated by keeping a fast on Monday.

Remember the prophet(saas) is no ordinary man like you or me, we are like a stone but he (Saas) is like a Ruby, we can't compare, he is the beloved of Allah(saas) so he(saas) is beloved to us. Only through our prophet(saas) we will get anywhere, because it is because of him(saas) we got Islam.

We should celebrate the mawlid everyday because it is wrong just to keep it for during the month of Rabi-ul-awal, because he(saas) should be celebrated at every moment of our life as he is part of a true muslims life.

May allah(Swt) give us the understanding of the great status of the prophet(Saas) and all prophets(as) and keep rid from our minds the narrow-minded thoughts of some people and scholars who are intent of destroying the love from our hearts. Ameen.

The best preacher is the conscience, the best teachers are time and experience, the best book is the world, the best friend is God

believe it or not [b]I DO[/b] love Muhammad (despite his marriage to aisha).... but unlike u guys i don't idolise/worship him...

And I do agree with Abdul Wahab Najdi, u can't change my mind on this.

I am a strong believer in freedom when it comes to religion (as long as it is not barbaric stuff ur into) i really have NO PROBLEM with what u do. I will never speak up for u guys bcoz last time i did i was nearly battered up. I was young at the time so they just called me "confused".... and i got away with it...

I don't beleive Muhammad never feared shirk from his ummah, on the old forum Brelawi did a thread called "praying to the prophet" and he was telling ppl to worship muhammad. On Omrow's "grave worshipper" thread brewali even said he worshipped Muhammed he exact words were "[i]to love someone is to worship them[/i]" i was stunned by the fact that no1 spoke against him. I also hated the fact u ridiculed brother exHT for telling u to stop committing shirk (that guy kinda sounded like my old imam). There was no need to ban him so y did u ban him? mabey its the fact ur so sad and bitter that there are more whabis and whabis are IN CONTROL. If i was in control even Khalfites, ahmedies, etc. wud b allowed to perform hajj and umra even tho khalifte women don't believe in head cover and the vast mojority of them where western clothes. But having said that i wud also let saudi chritians and jews build churches and synagouges and practice thier relgion without a bunch of control freaks stopping them. One thing that I hate about ppl is that if they find out u r a whabi they instantly striotype u, we are not all like that!

Salaam

Islam and Shirk are 2 opposing phenomenon’s - Islam came to seek out the roots of Shirk! Further, just as committing Shirk is a major crime, falsely accusing a Muslim of Shirk is also a severe crime.

Whenever we accuse someone of committing Shirk we have accused them of being a Kafir…that’s how serious this accusation is…

The Prophet said “Verily, I fear about a man from you who will read the Quran so much that his face will become enlightened and he will come to personify Islam. This will continue until Allah desires.

Then these things will be taken away from him when he will disregard them by putting them all behind him and will attack his neighbour with the sword accusing him of Shirk. The Prophet was asked - which of the two was commuting Shirk - the attacker or the attacked. The prophet replied - the attacker (the one accusing the other of Shirk). (Tafseer ibn Kathir; Vol. 2 p265).

Even if people’s actions do sound like Shirk; we should not entertain unnecessary suspicions about the integrity of people’s faith; rather we should display a reasonable degree of open-mindedness and give them the benefit of doubt.

Wasalaam

"Judda" wrote:
believe it or not [b]I DO[/b] love Muhammad (despite his marriage to aisha)....

I don't beleive Muhammad never feared shirk from his ummah, !

So you claim to love the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) yet are quick to dismiss his advice/words and warnings.

One of the the basic conditions of loving someone is obedience.

If you love someone you listen to them and do as they say....

there are many lies attributed to Muhammad and some of the hadith books are corrupted, god only said he would preserve the koran.

honestly I really don't mind what u do.

I am VERY open minded but i don't buy this garbage that Muhammad never feared shirk from his ummah.

ur a bit oversensative when it comes to sum1 telling u that u should not b committing shirk

i just wish we could respect each other beliefs and i wish my whabi brothers will stop trying to stop u guys from committing shirk, esp. the drastic measure they are willing to take to stop u guys from committing it. And I just wish u wouldn't go crazy when sum1 says u r committing shirk...

The Holy Qur'an says that you should "obey Allah and His Messenger". We are also told in the Qur'an that "Anyone who has obeyed the Messenger has obeyed Allah".

But feel free to dismiss the "garbage" in the hadiths and ignore the divine commandments in the Holy Qur'an.

Its your life.

thats just it!

we don't beleive he said it!

they are satanic innovations written by the enemies of islam!

i don't expect u to agree with me tho...

none of ur practices are mentioned in the koran.

the only thing that is mentioned is

"the rightous must not be thought as "dead"

but i don't want to go into explaining what I believe god ment by saying that because we're only gonna end up arguing and we will never come to a conclusion on it

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:
yes sis angel, i remember the slide show. ive seen that twice now and evrytime the works of the wahabi's are mentioned it fills me with anger :x

Yeh i remember that slide show too, didnt no much bout it b4 till i saw it dat day... it was such a shock :shock:

seen the works of the "misguided" it just so sad Sad on wat pple can do

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

well every time u guys commit shirk (or what ever u choose to call it) whabis get angry too (personally i dont care coz I am "confused").....

i am not attemtpting to justafy it but at least try and understand them!

"Judda" wrote:
well every time u guys commit shirk (or what ever u choose to call it) whabis get angry too (personally i dont care coz I am "confused").....

i am not attemtpting to justafy it but at least try and understand them!

bro i aint gnna start a debate wid u coz ders no point as we get no were.

all im gnna say is as u r "confused" sort ur confusion out n then u can say whether we commit shirk or not or wateva u call it....if u try n understand both sides, i personally think dats wen ur gnna c the real truth n find the rite side.

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

Pages