He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Religion is the opium of the masses?

If it wasn't for opium many Muslims would starve.

If it wasnt for opium many muslims would grown food.

/works two ways... Its a tough argument...

I have previously stated my position for a workable solution on this subject:

Countries that cannot afford to ban drug production should not ban it. They should licence its production/transport. They should keep the usage policy as is.

Then there will be a paper trail with narcotics. Countries that allow their use will have legally produced narcotics. Countries that do not allow them have a paper trail they can chase.

ALso then medical drug companies will not need to have their own farms for drug trials... they could legally import the drugs.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

The peasant farmers have no choice but to grow the crop that allows their families to eat.

It’s the same as in Latin America where millions would go homeless if it wasn't for the coca.

Governments spend millions on anti-drug campaigns but then do business with the very governments who flood the streets with drugs.

It’s the rich that sustain the drug dependency of poor nations.

The C.I.A. conducts the flow for the young criminals that lust for dough.

Admin u r crazy, if its legalised in the producing countries, they would hav to trail it, which means the countries there product goes to, would b able to track it easier.

I.E If say Cuba legalised drg production, n send em off to america, they'd never get thru customs, they'd hav to b smuggled thru, n USA would ask Cuba for details of whom they sold to, n then go n arrest the fools, n there u hav it, world drug problem solved.

But, like this,Cuba wunt exactly arrest ppl producing coke or nefin, they turn a blind eye, but hav a law against it for the sake of it, so castro can stay buyin his Cigars,

Ya Diggy Digg?

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

actually they would NOT turn a blind eye. As in actually spotting it, they have a revenue stream, which they lose by turning a blind eye.

Now lets say a drug company in the US of A wants to create a semi natural replacement for morphine, they may decide to crack dia-morphine (cocaine). They could legally import it, with a paper trail leading there.

Now the cuban gov (in this example) will want to know the trail themselves. Otherwise they will be losing out on valuable income.

If there are drug smugglers going into the US (as there would have to be because of the trade embargo...), the cuban gov would not make any nomey from that. SO it would have a reason to stamp it out.

At the same time it could tax export to hippie EU nations which allow the consumption for recreational purposes.

This situation would be alkot better than it is now, where all drugs are smuggled... and people living on $5 a day/year/month are expected to destroy narcotics worth millions with no reward, knowing they do not have the finances/resources to actually cure the problem...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

So yeah...1001 reasons why I love being Muslim...

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Pages