1001 reasons why i love being muslim

ok everybody theres so much negativeness surrounding islam today and alot of people including muslims think its hardwork being a muslim due to alot of rules and constraints , but being muslim is wonderful, so everyone name things that make you love being a muslim

ill go first i love the [b]brotherhood [/b] Biggrin every muslim in the world is my brother and my sister and its great to be apart of such a big family (1.6 billion)

i second that!!!

i love the peace it brings to oneself, and the realisation of life and its purposes, and such ease it delivers in fulfilling these aims

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

I love being a Muslim because it is just an honour overall to be a follower of the true religion

smile and be happy!!!

Salaam

Nice topic.

There’re loads of reasons why I love being a Muslim…

Firstly, because of the peace, security and contentment that one feels from within…the idea that a superior Being is looking after you, wanting the best for you, diverting trials and tribulations just for you is enough to make anyone feel good.

Also, Islam keeps me mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually healthy…..it gives me a guarantee of a life of success in this world and in the hereafter providing I live my life in accordance to the wishes of my Creator..

Islam makes my problems go away and makes it easy for me to overlook the injustices of creation…cos I KNOW that I have a Lord that is not unjust.

And…there’s loads more reasons which I’ll try to post up later.

Wasalaam

Salam

"nAS786" wrote:
everyone name things that make you love being a muslim

I don't have 1001 reasons.

There is only one reason why I love being a Muslim.

That reason is God. My Lord and My Creator. Master of the Universe.

I love being a Muslim simply because of God.

I am a Muslim because I love God. And I love God because He is the most Beautiful Thing there is.

You can't get anything better than my Lord, can you?.

If it weren't for Him, I would be something totally different than what I am now.

If He weren't there, I would not be here.

Nothing out there is superior to my Creator. He is Top.

If anyone can suggest any other thing which may be better than the Glorious Creator, then I will certainly make an exchange.

I am not a stubborn person.

Omrow

Being able to meet the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) inshallah. We hear and talk of such an amazing personality but to actually have the hope of being able to see him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is what I love about being a Muslim.

being muslims means we all share a wonderful history and legacy, we can be proud of our history and can look at our Prophets (pbut)and islamic heroes (pbut) for inspiration and motivation.

Salam

A lot of people are muslims because they happen to be born into a muslim family.

They are not muslim because they like the Islamic Religion.

I find it a bit strange.

If you dont like being Muslim then dont be shy; just convert to whatever.

This is a free country. Its not Afghanistan you know. You can be whoever you want to be.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:
Salam

Its not Afghanistan you know.

Wa Salaam

You've got a point.

I love being a Muslim, because it a message, a blessing and perfected way [u]from Allah SWT[/u]. I love being a Muslim because it is the Holy Prophet's SAW way.

Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Angel" wrote:
Being able to meet the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) inshallah. We hear and talk of such an amazing personality but to actually have the hope of being able to see him Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) is what I love about being a Muslim.

yes and pray to God double yes

The best part of being muslim is the unity and oneness...it doesnt matter what ethnicity u are or what country u originate from....u will be accepted. Muslims are very diverse and I love that. Biggrin

"RoSeAnGeL" wrote:
Muslims are very diverse and I love that. Biggrin

agreed. what i love about being Muslim is the Ummah and its diversity. AND the comfort, contentment and answers Islam provides.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Knowing that Allah(swt) is with you every day and answering your prayers.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

I love being Muslim because in Islam I find solace.

"RoSeAnGeL" wrote:
The best part of being muslim is the unity and oneness...

No comment.... :twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Salam

"latifah" wrote:

Stop joking Latifah.

This is a serious topic.

We ask for your solemnity here.

Omrow

Another wonderful reason to be Muslim is that nasty, nauseating, nationalism (NNN) is frowned upon by God.

God is always right.

Quote:
1001 reasons why i love being a muslim

Becoz the truth stands out from falsehood.

And i highly value the truth.

Back in BLACK

"RoSeAnGeL" wrote:
The best part of being muslim is the unity and oneness...it doesnt matter what ethnicity u are or what country u originate from....u will be accepted. Muslims are very diverse and I love that. Biggrin

This is also my favourite reason , and i would just like to say its great to have a american muslim sister on the forum, welcome Smile ,

i just want to add [b]i love being muslim[/b] because of namaaz as it gives you inner peace and allows you to interact with god personally

"latifah" wrote:

Me too.

It makes all my problems go away and gives me inner peace when things are stressing me out.

So the religion is like opium for you is it ?

"Omrow" wrote:

in a sense, yes

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Omrow" wrote:

Yep.

I somewhat agree with Karl Marx's thoughts on this.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:

Yep.

[b]I somewhat agree with Karl Marx's thoughts on this[/b].

Would one care to expand upon this. Always thought Marx was anti-religion.

Y I love Islam...

It gives me the chance to feel the divine presence while im in a human state, so, giving me a goal in life. It has given me the stream, which i must follow to find the ocean, Then, in the Ocean of divine love, with permission I aim to build myself a permanant place of residence. And from this ocean I wish to drink my life away....

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"razor" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:

Yep.

Yeh, the guy was anti religion...but I agree with his statement that "Religion is like an opium to the people"... he meant that like opium...religion makes one believe that everything will be OK...it makes us think that if we suffer pain and hardship on Earth...we'll have eternal peace and happiness awaiting us in the hereafter...

And although Marx thinks this is a negative thing...I feel that its a good thing.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"razor" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:

Yep.

Yeh, the guy was anti religion...but I agree with his statement that "Religion is like an opium to the people"... he meant that like opium...religion makes one believe that everything will be OK...it makes us think that if we suffer pain and hardship on Earth...we'll have eternal peace and happiness awaiting us in the hereafter...

And although Marx thinks this is a negative thing...I feel that its a good thing.

Ahhhh i gedit

One Diggz Dirol

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"MuslimSister" wrote:
"razor" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:

Yep.

he meant that like opium...religion makes one believe that everything will be OK...it makes us think that if we suffer pain and hardship on Earth...we'll have eternal peace and happiness awaiting us in the hereafter...

So, why don't you take opium instead, if, as you say,
it does the same job with much less
inconvenience that YOU have to put up with every day.

"Omrow" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:
"razor" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:

Yep.

he meant that like opium...religion makes one believe that everything will be OK...it makes us think that if we suffer pain and hardship on Earth...we'll have eternal peace and happiness awaiting us in the hereafter...

Allah SWT made deen the way.

Opium is not 'a way' much less 'the way'.

Omrow, why don't you be more positive?

To any couter/reply you may or may not post: I Love You Omrow. Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Omrow" wrote:

cos opium is HARAAM and the buzz is short lived

and Islam is HALAAL and the buzz is eternal

u sure ur not on opium urself :roll:

Salam

"Dawud" wrote:
why don't you be more positive?

+

Omrow

Pages