Black Flags of Khorasan/Afghanistan

42 posts / 0 new
Last post

muhammadalfatih wrote:

for khalid ra i need you to show me the narration he says that as as usual sufis are never to be trusted in these matters especially in narrations 

It is posts like this that make me say "find it yourself".

If you do not think it is worthy of investigation, then so be it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
muhammadalfatih wrote:

for khalid ra i need you to show me the narration he says that as as usual sufis are never to be trusted in these matters especially in narrations 

It is posts like this that make me say "find it yourself".

If you do not think it is worthy of investigation, then so be it.

you sufis are too paranoid 

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.). He says that my intimate friend Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) told me that:

“ In this Ummah, the troops would be headed towards Sindh & Hind”

Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says that if I could find a chance to participate in any of such movement & (while participating in it) I be got martyred, then well & good; if came back as a survived warrior, then I would be a free Abu Hurairah, to whom Allah Almighty would have given freedom from the Hell.”

References:

Imam bin Hambal (R) narrated this Hadees in ‘Masnad’.
And Ibn-e-Kaseer copied with his reference in ‘Al-Badaya Wa Nahaya’

from the hadith we can see sahabah ra used to refer muhammad saw as their friend why would it be shirk to call muhammad saw their companion

 

 

As i see it wrote:
@ muhammadalfatih[

first of all jesus didnt speak a work of hebrew he only spoke aramaic your own priests and popes confirmed this ]

@ As i see it

How did Jesus read from the Torah in the Synagogue if he could not read Hebrew?

can you show evidence from the bible where it states jesus used to read bible in hebrew in church

@ muhammadalfatih

[ as for shia sunni shia came into existence way later and only 10 percent are shia which clearly shows they came later on into existence are declared false, ali ra the very man they worship declared them kafir and he even executed many of them so your argument is as flawed as your bible ]

@ As i see it

The above only proves that even then as now fellow Muslims cannot discuss freely their religion without resorting to violence.

you kafir failed to do anythin with hitler without the world war the bigest war seen by even the satans

@ muhammadalfatih

[ as for islam21c i dont know if your acting dumb: ]

@ As i see it

Apart from http://www.islam21c.com/politics/conclusive-scholarly-opinions-on-isis/ which is dated 10/07/2014. The rest appear to be anti-west or blaming the west for ISIS. Or indeed saying that it is all the wests fault for what is happening.

if you check the link i gave it shows that all/nearly all top muslim scholars were speaking against isis seeing your too thick too understand i'll break it down further it is like you would claim your pope is advising people to stop evil 

Indeed it would be interesting to know what your answers would be for solving the violence bettween people in Syria/Iraq or indeed the violence that is happening in Nigeria. Or for that matter how the people of planet earth can get along, be they Muslim, Christian, Jew, Hindu, Buddist or indeed of no interest in religion whatsoever, but just want to live their lives in their own way?

it will end the similar way your country dealt with hitler 

people in past got along perfect despite religion when you christians were killing jews we muslims allowed them to stay in palestine when ottoman were ruling it, in  andalus were jews lived happily, and in afghanistan under taliban sikh were living in peace something your biased media didnt mention the only people who failed to get along with others were christians, under british empire you robbed africa then asia then america until your downfall started, you destroyed your own religion the true christians orthodox and replaced it with your fake catholic religion:

‘I would rather see the Muslim turban in the midst of the city than the Latin mitre’.

Grand Duke Lukas Notaras after the Council of Florence in 1452

St Alexander Nevsky preferred ‘political submission to the infidel rather than what he felt would be spiritual capitulation to the Church of Rome’....’The Mohammedans in the fifteenth century were far more tolerant towards Christianity than western Christians were towards one another during the Reformation and in the seventeenth’….’It is small wonder that Orthodox, when they saw what was happening in Poland (in the seventeenth century) should prefer Mohammedan to Roman Catholic rulers’.

Bishop Kallistos Ware, The Orthodox Church, pp. 92, 96 and 105 (first edition)

 

by the way brother you was joking even today your too easy to lose it 

 

Arabic for friend/wali does not imply similarity or equality so its different.

For instance when we use the word saint, the arabic for it is not "saint" but "Friend of Allah (swt)".

by the way brother you was joking even today your too easy to lose it 

My character has worsened over time.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Arabic for friend/wali does not imply similarity or equality so its different.

For instance when we use the word saint, the arabic for it is not "saint" but "Friend of Allah (swt)".

by the way brother you was joking even today your too easy to lose it 

My character has worsened over time.

actually the wod used was mawla, which has many definition but in field of definition it is like companion friend

again sahaba ra who were friends with muhammad saw before prophethood remained his friend after difference was they now viewed him as their prophet, leader but they didnt forget the friendship 

 

@ muhammadalfatih

[ if you check the link i gave it shows that all/nearly all top muslim scholars were speaking against isis seeing your too thick too understand i'll break it down further it is like you would claim your pope is advising people to stop evil ]

@ As i see it

Do you mean these links?

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/conclusive-scholarly-opinions-on-isis/  Date 10/07/2014

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/the-caliphate-of-al-baghdadi-announcement-from-syrian-scholars/  date 09/07/2014

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/5616-do-we-go-for-jihad-in-syria/ Date 17/12/2012

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/awkward-questions-surrounding-the-war-on-isis/ Date 07/11/2014

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/warning-to-sisters-going-for-jihad-in-syria/  Date 08/07/2014

@ as i see it

Indeed it would be interesting to know what your answers would be for solving the violence bettween people in Syria/Iraq or indeed the violence that is happening in Nigeria. Or for that matter how the people of planet earth can get along, be they Muslim, Christian, Jew, Hindu, Buddist or indeed of no interest in religion whatsoever, but just want to live their lives in their own way?

@ muhammadalfatih

it will end the similar way your country dealt with hitler 

people in past got along perfect despite religion when you christians were killing jews we muslims allowed them to stay in palestine when ottoman were ruling it, in  andalus were jews lived happily, and in afghanistan under taliban sikh were living in peace something your biased media didnt mention the only people who failed to get along with others were christians, under british empire you robbed africa then asia then america until your downfall started, you destroyed your own religion the true christians orthodox and replaced it with your fake catholic religion:

@ As i see it

Are you saying that the west will go to war against Islam? I truly hope you do not mean that.

Also i suppose if the people in the west just acept dimmi status in their own countries then all will be well. Is that what you mean?

@ muhammadalfatih

Grand Duke Lukas Notaras after the Council of Florence in 1452

@ As i see it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loukas_Notaras  This article gives a different version. of the event.

 

 

 

As i see it wrote:
@ muhammadalfatih

[ if you check the link i gave it shows that all/nearly all top muslim scholars were speaking against isis seeing your too thick too understand i'll break it down further it is like you would claim your pope is advising people to stop evil ]

@ As i see it

Do you mean these links?

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/conclusive-scholarly-opinions-on-isis/  Date 10/07/2014

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/the-caliphate-of-al-baghdadi-announcement-from-syrian-scholars/  date 09/07/2014

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/5616-do-we-go-for-jihad-in-syria/ Date 17/12/2012

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/awkward-questions-surrounding-the-war-on-isis/ Date 07/11/2014

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/warning-to-sisters-going-for-jihad-in-syria/  Date 08/07/2014

@ as i see it

Indeed it would be interesting to know what your answers would be for solving the violence bettween people in Syria/Iraq or indeed the violence that is happening in Nigeria. Or for that matter how the people of planet earth can get along, be they Muslim, Christian, Jew, Hindu, Buddist or indeed of no interest in religion whatsoever, but just want to live their lives in their own way?

@ muhammadalfatih

it will end the similar way your country dealt with hitler 

people in past got along perfect despite religion when you christians were killing jews we muslims allowed them to stay in palestine when ottoman were ruling it, in  andalus were jews lived happily, and in afghanistan under taliban sikh were living in peace something your biased media didnt mention the only people who failed to get along with others were christians, under british empire you robbed africa then asia then america until your downfall started, you destroyed your own religion the true christians orthodox and replaced it with your fake catholic religion:

@ As i see it

Are you saying that the west will go to war against Islam? I truly hope you do not mean that.

Also i suppose if the people in the west just acept dimmi status in their own countries then all will be well. Is that what you mean?

@ muhammadalfatih

Grand Duke Lukas Notaras after the Council of Florence in 1452

@ As i see it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loukas_Notaras  This article gives a different version. of the event.

 

 

 

The deviant Sufi “Mathab” is a distraction for the Ummah. The practice of permissible renunciation and deep spirituality is entirely contained in the practice (ie Sunanh) of Islam’s Holy Prophet (SAW). There is no need for a hyper “spiritualised” version of Islam.The prophet taught the middle path. This deviant mindset is rooted in cowardice.The Barelwi movement of Ahmed Raza Khan is the sub-continental arm of this sect. They actively supported the British in India and Raza Khan presented a Fatwa against the idea of Jihad against the British in India on the grounds that the British were “Ahlul Kitab”. How utterly morally repulsive and intellectually stunted.

The ulema who time and time again rose to the defence of Muslim lands were very seldom not adherents of sheikhul Islam ibn Taymiyyah. So most naturally the attack against the adherents of ibn Taymiyyah as represented nowadays by the teachings of ibn al Wahhab (as a reformer against the deviant Sufi mindset which had taken root in Arabia in his time).

Unfortunately, Muslims have been duped by a very slick Western propaganda campaign gathering steam since America’s big False Flag, 911, that 1stly tries to equate Wahabbism to an “ism” – a sect, which it clearly is not, and secondly, as synonomous and inseparable from Saudi actions and the Saudi family – nothing could be further from the truth.

The campaign has reached it’s zenith in the villification of Jihad by America’s creation of ISIS (a non ideological US-Israeli led mercenary army of atrocity commiting thugs) and an equally ridiculous “Caliphate” – They created an army that would be deviantly extreme in their application of Islam, Shariah and violence, that Muslims and people the world over would be repulsed by the very notion of defensive jihad and militant, political Islam and hand over our lands willingly to Western interests, culture and lifestyle and would allow the US and the West an excuse to gain unfettered military access and commit subversion in our lands on the flimsiest of excuses.(In the final hours of the defeat of Daesh at Al bu Kamal in Syria, the US stepped in to save their ISIS assets and airlifted senior ISIS operatives from the town. ISIS commanders are usually US or Israeli/British special forces – thats why the constant use of Balaclava to conceal faces).Deviants like Hamza Yousef are a part of US designs, knowingly or unknowingly. ISIS is a cleverly crafted weapon against Islam using Muslim aspirational desires for dignity and freedom from Western servility rooted in the idea of a genuine Caliphate and perverted that notion using eschatalogical references like the Black Flag hadith to craft an image for ISIS. In the age of media and internet, the entire world has succumbed to this US-Israeli Black-Ops called ISIS.

ibn Wahhab saw the destructive passivism (cowardice) of the Sufi deviants as a force for regression in Muslim lands and moved to contain it. 

These idiots believe that by arse-kissing the opressor, Islam and Muslims will be left alone, they choose obsequoius submission above honourable resistance.

The love they profess for the prophet is merely on their lips, whilst denouncing those who shed blood and made the ultimate sacrifice and expression of love and obedience in the defence of islam.

Ibn wahhab was not from a land that was controlled by non uslim imperial forces.

He was on land controlled by the Caliphate. He and his followers rebelled against it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

This is old but muhammad ibn Abdul wahab was not  from a caliphate controlled land ottoman never took control of the najd region and other one of the reason was it had no benefit to them so they only took control or parts of arab world 

Pages