Love before marry!!

39 posts / 0 new
Last post

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
Get married.

Stupid advice.

Why shud some decent good girl have to suffer just cos the Gremlin is a perv.

From what he said the girl also got jiggy with it. Perfect match. She actually likes him!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

From what he said the girl also got jiggy with it. Perfect match. She actually likes him!

Very Good point.

The dirty boy deserves a dirty girl.

"Seraph" wrote:

I dont give it much attention. As long as he dont revert completely to his old-ham self im not that bothered about it.

is there anythin left for him to say for the complete freak in him to come out?

"angel" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

I dont give it much attention. As long as he dont revert completely to his old-ham self im not that bothered about it.

if it CAN get any worse then i dread 2 think what this oldham dude was like...

"muslim_kuri" wrote:

well we think muji wuji IS oldie so really keep dreadin, i hope he dont reveal his true self!

"angel" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:

well we think muji wuji IS oldie so really keep dreadin, i hope he dont reveal his true self!

He often reveals his filthy nature, but Admin always gets to his posts and even threads before alot of us get to marvel at his monumental vulgarity.

"irfan" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"muslim_kuri" wrote:

He often reveals his filthy nature, but Admin always gets to his posts and even threads before alot of us get to marvel at his monumental vulgarity.

god bless admin..

"angel" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

Yep he can get a whole lot worse.

I know what he was like, i still remember some of the BS he used to come out with.

All in all as long as the mods get to it b4 too much damage is done, im not worried.

Back in BLACK

Pages