Love before marry!!

My Friends,

I loved this female and had sex with her. Now I want to marry her but I was told I can not because I already slept with her!!.:( Is this true?. This would be so painful if it is true. Anyway we can make it right and get married?. Your comment and advice will be appreciated and thank you......

Tell us more about your relationship with her.

Ifran
I wanna marry her for real. Please give me the good news that I can marry her. I didn't know that I couldn't but there must be a way so that we can correct our mistake. I mean perhaps Sadaqa, pay poor people, or whatever we should do.

[img]http//img279.imageshack.us/img279/3331/10293wx.jpg[/img]

You always get my name wrong. Do you do this on purpose?

"Mujahid'" wrote:
My Friends,

I loved this female and had sex with her. Now I want to marry her but I was told I can not because I already slept with her!!.:( Is this true?. This would be so painful if it is true. Anyway we can make it right and get married?. Your comment and advice will be appreciated and thank you......

Bruv, How old are you man?

"chm1" wrote:

Bruv, How old are you man?

As old as he wants to be.

Is there even any point in us offering our advice to him?

Irfan
No need to apologise Irfan,

chm1 ..old enough to comite a crime

"Mujahid'" wrote:
Ifran
I wanna marry her for real. Please give me the good news that I can marry her. I didn't know that I couldn't but there must be a way so that we can correct our mistake. I mean perhaps Sadaqa, pay poor people, or whatever we should do.

In this situation where you are havin an illegitimate relationship with the girl it is advised you get married to her ASAP! and you should also and more importantly repent and ask forgiveness from Allah (swt)...well thats what i think

"chm1" wrote:
Is there even any point in us offering our advice to him?

No.

It's an oppurtunity to have a joke.

"Mujahid'" wrote:
Irfan
No need to apologise Ifran, "nice name It remindes me of my x girl-friend called Irfan".

well i aint ever heard of a girl called "irfan" unless you are a bit weird and into boys!!

Angel & Chm1
Thanks for the concerned. Believe me, I really want to marry this girl, I can see how much she wanna be with me as wife & husband and all but marriage is a big committment!. It is easy to get married but what happened when marriage life start to fall?. I don't like dissappointments and don't want to hurt people. I really don't know how to put this right!

"Mujahid'" wrote:
Irfan
No need to apologise Ifran, "nice name It remindes me of my x girl-friend called Irfan".

Is this girl that you want to marry now also a transvestite?

"angel" wrote:
"Mujahid'" wrote:
Irfan

well i aint ever heard of a girl called "irfan" unless you are a bit weird and into boys!!

Lolz.

I personally dont think you're ready for such a big commitment.

My advice to you brother would be to repent, get her to repent and then observe fasts... a lot of them.

Very interesting indeed!!.

You see my friends, when you take a subject seriously we learn a lot from each others, don't we!!. Thanks so much, I learn't few things already just because of you!!

"irfan" wrote:
"Mujahid'" wrote:
Irfan

Is this girl that you want to marry now also a transvestite?

lolz!!

muji wuji if you aint ready for marriage commitment why get yourself into such a situation! I think you need to get your priorites sorted and realise life aint all bout doin what you have mentioned in this thread along with other things previously said by you on this forum

angel
I was pushing me self to the same direction, I mean why marry?. I think I'm gonna cancel this thinking and enjoy me self this way!! . No more marriage thinking!!!. I think I like it this way, I mean being single. somone tole me i can still enjoy myself with her i only have to o to either Umra or Haj..how true is this..Thank You

"Mujahid'" wrote:
angel
I was pushing [b]me self[/b] to the same direction, I mean why marry?. I think I'm gonna cancel this thinking and enjoy [b]me self[/b] this way!! . No more marriage thinking!!!. I think I like it this way, I mean being single. somone[b] tole me[/b] i can still enjoy myself with her i only have to o to either Umra or Haj..how true is this..Thank You

I see the Northern accent is starting to creep through.

"Mujahid'" wrote:
angel
I was pushing me self to the same direction, I mean why marry?. I think I'm gonna cancel this thinking and enjoy me self this way!! . No more marriage thinking!!!. I think I like it this way, I mean being single. somone tole me i can still enjoy myself with her i only have to o to either Umra or Haj..how true is this..Thank You

excuse me!! freak dont put words into my mouth, and by doin ummrah/hajj wont make the relationship legitimate, marriage will but if you cant commit yourself to that you gota stop seeing the gal and repent.

Get married.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Salam

"Mujahid'" wrote:
My Friends,

I loved this female and had sex with her. Now I want to marry her...

"irfan" wrote:
Tell us more about your relationship with her.

No. Do NOT tell him more !!

Jesus H. Christ !!

I think we all know what it means when the guy said that he had sex with her.

We dont need to know more graphic details.

Ofcourse, I am assuming it was in the bedroom. It could have been any of the locations.

Normally the usual place is the car. Those girls dont deserve a bed.

By the way, marry the girl, you deserve the her.

Dogs cannot sleep with lionesses. God has made their own kind for them.

Omrow

Mujh, getting married to her aint gonna make it "all right" since you commited the sin outside of marriage. It'll only make it alright after the point of marriage.

You have 2 choice:

1. Repent and marry the girl.
2. Repent, stop seeing the girl, and promise you'll never do the bad bad thing again,
3. Or burn in the fires of hell with eternal torment and a load of other really bad stuff.

The choice i leave to you.

Back in BLACK

He also has a fourth choice:

4. Stop making up bs.

"irfan" wrote:
He also has a fourth choice:

4. Stop making up bs.

I wanted to stick to more factual choices, as i have no real evidence to suggest the codswollop he writes is true or otherwise.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

3. Or burn in the fires of hell with eternal torment and a load of other really bad stuff.

Actually last time he said he wouldnt mind all that torture as long as he got the "pleasures" of this world!

"Seraph" wrote:
I wanted to stick to more factual choices, as i have no real evidence to suggest the codswollop he writes is true or otherwise.

He is obviously Oldhamdude. His mask is starting to slip.

"Mujahid'" wrote:
angel
I was pushing [b]me self[/b] to the same direction, I mean why marry?. I think I'm gonna cancel this thinking and enjoy [b]me self[/b] this way!! . No more marriage thinking!!!. I think I like it this way, I mean being single. somone [b]tole me[/b] i can still enjoy myself with her i only have to o to either Umra or Haj..how true is this..Thank You

"angel" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

Actually last time he said he wouldnt mind all that torture as long as he got the "pleasures" of this world!

Thats just stupid. "Pleasures of this world" will only last a few moments.

Torture in the hear after on the other hand will go on for .... well a really long time (we're talking centuries) depending on your sins.

Back in BLACK

"irfan" wrote:

Yeh thats what i think, to many similarities! both the freaks pm'd me and their subject was "yo angel" so i think its safe to say that dirty muji wuji is dirty dude!

"angel" wrote:
"irfan" wrote:

Yeh thats what i think, to many similarities! both the freaks pm'd me and their subject was "yo angel" so i think its safe to say that dirty muji wuji is dirty dude!

Didn't the pic give it away?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
"angel" wrote:
"irfan" wrote:

Didn't the pic give it away?

I dont give it much attention. As long as he dont revert completely to his old-ham self im not that bothered about it.

Back in BLACK

"Admin" wrote:
Get married.

Stupid advice.

Why shud some decent good girl have to suffer just cos the Gremlin is a perv.

Pages