New Site Template *COMMENTS PLEASE*

38 posts / 0 new
Last post

what size monitor are you using? resolution?

The old template just widened with he monitor. That did fill up any space, but the actual content was harder to read on large monitors. Currently the width is linked to the text size you select. Select a larger size, the whole thing will widen.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i dont know what resolution is

what I'm trying to say is-

with the old homepage the entire page was covered

with the new homepage there's lots of space on the right

but if u click on the links on the left thats OK-they cover the whole page

I know.

What size is your monitor? To find out your resolution, just right click on desktop, click on properties, go to settings and see what screen resolution is mentioned.

The pages linked still stretch as they still use the old template (or, like Ed did you not notice the differences between the two templates?).

I am still (very slowly) transferring all pages to the new template. After I have done that, I will have the ability too make more changes.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

you can use a larger text size (view, text size, larger).

Then it will fill the full page.

But on a 17 inch monitor (which I assume you have), most of the text will become too large.

I am working on another solution, which I will try after work.

Well, my idea did not pan out unfortunately, so I will be on the lookout for other ideas.

On the bright side, I have sorted the news page out. Its got a spiffy news search and everything.

It just looks ugly. I'll have to work on the looks.

it still looks the same to me

just more tiny

the only change I can see is that u put the "current issue" link on the right

Pages