Educating MuslimSister

127 posts / 0 new
Last post

lol well if it's any help I learned how to deal with failure when I was six from a man named Dr. Seuss. You could look into his collected works for the key to dealing with failure

"Guest" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:
Salaam

Thank you so much guys for remembering..!

[b]Paladin your input was appreciated. [/b]

Hah!!! Biggrin

If I were you, The Dark Paladin, I would charge MuslimSister for the Advise you gave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Salaam Guest,

Ah, so you think I deserve a reward? Hmmm....
But surely:
[b]"Praise from those who are (themselves) praiseworthy, is above all rewards."[/b]

May peace be blessed upon you.

Docendo Discimus

tis true

we shud all charge

she kept me awake at night-called me from downstairs persistantly

bothered our brother many times a day

and made u guys rack ur brains too

i cant think of a suitable repayment though :?:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

uh...yeah.

But credit where its due, cramming GCSE into one week thats classic winging it.

However a london born friend of mine informs me winging it isn't part of cockney dialect, so I leave you to try and figure it out. Smile

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Grrrrrrrrrrr..

"MuslimSister" wrote:
The word “EHSAN” (favour) is derived from the word HUSN (beauty). In other words doing favours to one another is considered beautiful in the eyes of Allah (swt).

subhanALLAH.... how beautiful.

I say leave muslimsister alone. Wink

"Dawud" wrote:

However a london born friend of mine informs me winging it isn't part of cockney dialect, so I leave you to try and figure it out. Smile

i dont get it :?

whats winging? I knw what whining is

pls explain

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
tis true

we shud all charge

she kept me awake at night-called me from downstairs persistantly

bothered our brother many times a day

i cant think of a suitable repayment though :?:

Salaam MuslimSisLilSis,

Please, you are most welcome, there is no need for any repayment...
Well not yet anyway - I may need your help if this forum thinks I'm a nerd and then starts picking on me because of my entries in 'The Lord of the Rings' thread Wink

Oh and happy returns on turning 19 Biggrin
May The Almighty bless all your years with peace and happiness and may he make you of those who are joyous on the Day of Judgement. May he extend that blessing to all those who are dear to you and unto the rest of us who aspire to be dear to him.

May peace be blessed upon you.

Docendo Discimus

damn it

how can I be mean and pick on a guy who talks to me like that ^^^ :?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Dawud" wrote:

i dont get it :?

whats winging? I knw what whining is

pls explain

dawud isn't it spelt 'whinging'?

and if so, :shock: lilsis r u serious?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

[win-jin] - Whinging

you seriously dont?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
serious about what?

i dunno what "winging" is

well if Dawud is referring to the same word i was thinking of i.e. '[url=', i am :shock: that uv never heard it before...

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

of course I know what WHINGING is

I just didnt know what "WINGING" was :roll:

Nooooo.

'Winging it' Mancunian phrase (it seems)

Hayder I can't think that you don't know what it is since you do it all the time. Biggrin

Basically its the same as 'going with the flow' mixed with 'freestyling' but with more an 'impromptu' undertone, and its usually associated with a complete and utter lack of preparation preceeded by a 'last minute' situtation and sometimes resulting in some excellent work under alot of pressure.

By the way 'King of The wing' is something diffirent form 'King of Winging'

e.g. the first is Giggsie!!! the second could be MR khusro.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Bro Dawud.....speak english i can understand

i aint your examiner man :?

what do i do?! :o

i [i]think[/i] you mean bieng spontaneous, let things happen, see how it goes, never prepare?

am i correct-o-mundo?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

[url=. "Winging it" means what Dawud said though, compensating for unpreparedness by improvising. I guess it relates to the expression "on the wing" or the American "on the fly".

[size=9][b]wing it[/b][/size]
[url= [size=9]to improvise[/size][/url]
[url= [size=9]speak or act without preparation.[/size][/url]

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
serious about what?

i dunno what "winging" is

well if Dawud is referring to the same word i was thinking of i.e. '[url=', i am :shock: that uv never heard it before...

Actually i've never heard that word before.

lol, well dictionary.com [i]does[/i] warn u that its a 'chiefly british' word... Wink

This is a good point...

Damn brits.

Yeh with there cups of tea all the time!!!! :twisted:

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

I've found out today that I've passed my maths and been accepted onto my teachers traning course.

So, a great big THANK YOU to all that helped me out or made dua for me.

I really love all of you guys...

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I've found out today that I've passed my maths and been accepted onto my teachers traning course.

aww thats excellent, knew you'd do it, [b][size=18][color=darkred]C[/color][color=violet]O[/color][color=red]N[/color][color=indigo]G[/color][color=orange]R[/color][color=darkblue]A[/color][color=brown]T[/color][color=blue]S[/color] [color=green]M[/color][color=cyan]U[/color][color=orange]S[/color][color=olive]L[/color][color=darkred]I[/color][color=violet]M[/color][color=red]S[/color][color=indigo]I[/color][color=orange]S[/color][color=darkblue]![/color][color=brown]![/color][color=cyan]![/color][color=green]![/color][/size][/b]
[img] [img]

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Hey thats great to hear, good one! You have had a lot of good news what with your degree and driving test and now this, keep it up girl. May Allah keep blessing you with success, you deserve it. Biggrin

Congrats.

Oh and Omrow said well done in his usual way.( He has asked me not to edit his posts, so I had to delete it.)

So three pieces of good news? so it must be downhill all the way now.

Kidding.

(and you can tell dust cares by the amount of effort she putin that sign.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Angel" wrote:

Hey thats great to hear, good one! You have had a lot of good news what with your degree and driving test and now this, keep it up girl. May Allah keep blessing you with success, you deserve it. Biggrin

Awww thanks sweety, yes I've had a good couple of months..I've got a lot of the things I've wanted alll my life in one go. I wonder how much longer this good time will last... :?

And thanks guys, yeah I know you all care Biggrin

awwww well done MS.

May allah subhantallah guide you on the right path!! Blum 3

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Ever since I started my teaching practice, I’m regularly having to learn new stuff myself in order to teach my class…I’ve had to learn the Hindu and Buddhist creation story, life in a town in Japan called Shimabara, names and properties of shapes 2d/3d shapes, how to make databases, artists such as Renoir and Suzanne…none of which I knew before.

I have a two week break before I’m teaching a whole unit on Anglo Saxons and Judaism…I know little about both these topics.

So…allow me to pick your brains here from time to time.

Who exactly were the Anglo Saxons? Where were they from? What did they do? (I cant even vaguely remember studying that in school).

Does anyone know what the Jewish festival Pesach is? What’s the story connected behind this? What does Passover mean? What did the Hebrews have to do so that the angel of death would pass over their house (I don’t even get that?) What significance does the Matzoh have in the Passover celebration?

Yeh, I know I can google it. But I just need a quick overview, the kids are only 10.

ALSO, is it possible to change car insurance? My dad isnt here so I cant ask him to do it....as a new driver I had to pay 1200 quid comprehensive cover for my car insurance with Churchhill (first car/new driver/under 25)...a year down the line my car insurance is now due for renewal and I've had no claims during that year and now they're asking for 900quid...I thought it should have gone down to at least 700/800 quid? Or was I expecting too much?

[b]1.What did the Hebrews have to do so that the angel of death would pass over their house (I don’t even get that?) [/b]
[color=indigo][b]They had to mark their door with blood.[/b][/color]

[b]2.Does anyone know what the Jewish festival Pesach is? What’s the story connected behind this? What does Passover mean?[/b]
[b][color=indigo]Passover and Pesach are the same things, Peseach is hebrew for Passover. Passover is a Jewish holiday/festival which commemorates the exodus of the Israelites from slavery in Egypt.

The name Passover was derived from the actions of the angel of death as described in the book of Exodus. The angel "passed over" the homes of the Jews which were marked with the blood obtained from a ritual animal sacrifice.[/color][/b]

[b]3. What significance does the Matzoh have in the Passover celebration? [/b]
[b][color=indigo]When the Jews were leaving Egypt, there was no time for the bread to rise, and the resulting food was matzoh.[/color][/b]

[b]Anglo Saxon question.[/b]
[b][color=indigo]I no u said u wanted quick short answers but this is a mini, 2 sec presenation thingy with pictures explaining all you need to no! [url=

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages