akhwanee in the mosjid dont benefit me...

38 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hamza 13 please do not take offence and I know you will but is English your first language? If so then is this sheesha thing an intoxicant and if so when you post on here are you under the influence? Only I don't get at all what you are trying to say, but what I am getting glimpses of seems if correctly explained would be of benefit to all of us, me especially as this notion of praying in hell or heaven has got me hooked from the very beginning and I can't get it out of my head.

Salaam

laila wrote:

Hamza 13 please do not take offence and I know you will but is English your first language? If so then is this sheesha thing an intoxicant and if so when you post on here are you under the influence? Only I don't get at all what you are trying to say, but what I am getting glimpses of seems if correctly explained would be of benefit to all of us, me especially as this notion of praying in hell or heaven has got me hooked from the very beginning and I can't get it out of my head.

Salaam

no portuguese is my first language. and no it says alchool in the quran not intoxicant obviously arabic is not your first language. im happy to say i got married and i dont smoke anymore though. now i have tea with the boys. maybe this will be nice if you havent read it.

"If I be allowed to choose between paradise and the salaat (prayer) of 2 rakaats, I would prefer salaat.  The reason is quite clear.  Paradise is for my own pleasure, while salaat is for the pleasure of my Dear Lord. (Ibn Sereen)

Hamza13 wrote:

laila wrote:

Salaam

no portuguese is my first language. and no it says alchool in the quran not intoxicant obviously arabic is not your first language. im happy to say i got married and i dont smoke anymore though. now i have tea with the boys. maybe this will be nice if you havent read it.

"If I be allowed to choose between paradise and the salaat (prayer) of 2 rakaats, I would prefer salaat.  The reason is quite clear.  Paradise is for my own pleasure, while salaat is for the pleasure of my Dear Lord. (Ibn Sereen)

Lilly wrote:

i think we shouldnt worr yabt who's doing bidah and who isnt. but worry about yourself. get your knowledge and make sure it relates back to the Quran and Sunnah in one way or another. aka. directly from those sources or from line of scholars that can be linked all the way to those sources.

end of story.

i'll advice checking out this book. "the 3 fundamental principles" one of the primary book one should study abt tawheed.

i just been told of the three parts of taweed. ill be studying that from now. i met a few brothers trying to push a caliph and they told me about what you said. thank you and im sorry i didnt pay attention to you when you said it. Allahu alam

Golden Darkness wrote:

Hamza13 wrote:

it says alchool in the quran not intoxicant 

Thats debatable! Some scholars say it means intoxicant/anything that gives you that 'buzz'. If you believe that it says JUST alcohol then do honest to god think that Allah would allow drugs?? Would you do weed if it were allowed?/ O__o

no drugs destroy your body thats why i wouldnt smoke weed because it causes mental illness.

but that doesnt remove the fact that Allah ment alchool not intoxicants.

Quran 4:29

O you who have believed, do not consume one another's wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful.

Do not kill (or destroy) yourselves, for verily Allah has been to you most Merciful" (Quran 4:29)

you see the Quran is in very old Arabic thus interpretations dont do it justice.

Arabic: الخمر جمّاع الاثم (Razin)

Translation: Alcohol constitues many sins. 

Explanation: When a person is under the influence of alcohol, their mind is not in sense, so that person commits sins that they are not even aware of.

Hummus wrote:

Arabic: الخمر جمّاع الاثم (Razin)

Translation: Alcohol constitues many sins. 

Explanation: When a person is under the influence of alcohol, their mind is not in sense, so that person commits sins that they are not even aware of.

that was excellent. thank you shukran

Pages