No Topic 7
.
Salam to all Revival boys and girls and aliens.
Welcome to legendary NO TOPIC.
I began this series long time ago.
We have reached Part 7 while discussing "nothing". Its very intersting.
There is nothing like it across the internet.
Carry on...
History:
Part 7 began on 16 March 2011:
http://www.therevival.co.uk/forum/general/8216
Part 6 began on 29 July 2010:
http://www.therevival.co.uk/forum/general/7078
Part 5 began on 29 august 2009:
http://www.therevival.co.uk/forum/general/5606
Part 4 began on 2 April 2009:
http://www.therevival.co.uk/forum/general/5063
Part 3 began on 28 Feb 2008:
http://www.therevival.co.uk/forum/general/3365
Part 2 began on 9 September 2006:
http://www.therevival.co.uk/forum/general/1781
I cannot locate Part 1.
It was lost by the Editors! Clumsy gits. But I still love them.
Omrow
Re: No Topic 7
TPOS β Tue, 5 Apr 2011 - 18:52
{sigh - not smart *at all* are you π }
I meant work harder next time.
Re: No Topic 7
Foysol89 β Tue, 5 Apr 2011 - 18:57
[quote=ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE]{sigh - not smart *at all* are you π }
I meant work harder next time.[/quote]
π
I know what you meant. Thanx
Re: No Topic 7
TPOS β Tue, 5 Apr 2011 - 18:59
Thought you probably did!
Re: No Topic 7
TPOS β Tue, 5 Apr 2011 - 20:30
This day, last year, I thought I was going to die from lack of water and dehydration! lol
Re: No Topic 7
You β Tue, 5 Apr 2011 - 20:35
This day last year... existed.
Re: No Topic 7
Bilan β Wed, 6 Apr 2011 - 04:42
To spam...or not to spam...that is the questions....im very tempted...
Re: No Topic 7
TPOS β Wed, 6 Apr 2011 - 16:04
Hottest day of they year??
I thought it'd been hotter before, anyway doesn't feel that hot but does look nice.
Reminds me of when I was sitting in 35-40 and my friend goes "its really hot here! it's 19degrees! I was like lol.
Re: No Topic 7
Foysol89 β Wed, 6 Apr 2011 - 16:07
Yeah the weather looks really nice from inside here. π
Re: No Topic 7
Bilan β Thu, 7 Apr 2011 - 22:30
wooo wooo! π π
Re: No Topic 7
TPOS β Thu, 7 Apr 2011 - 22:50
Anyone know where I can get A3 paper from?
Re: No Topic 7
Bilan β Thu, 7 Apr 2011 - 23:11
[quote=ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE]Anyone know where I can get A3 paper from?[/quote]
wherever u get A4 from...stick em together and voila! A3!!!
(no need to thank me π )
Re: No Topic 7
TPOS β Thu, 7 Apr 2011 - 23:17
LOL I thought of that already! But I don't wna do that
Re: No Topic 7
Bilan β Thu, 7 Apr 2011 - 23:21
sure ya did. thought of it after i said it!
u gotta do it
Re: No Topic 7
TPOS β Thu, 7 Apr 2011 - 23:22
[quote=bilan]sure ya did. thought of it after i said it![/quote]
yeh cuz only you're brain can be so clever(!) lol
Re: No Topic 7
Bilan β Thu, 7 Apr 2011 - 23:26
[quote=ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE][quote=bilan]sure ya did. thought of it after i said it![/quote]
yeh cuz only you're brain can be so clever(!) lol[/quote]
im glad ur getting it feefs...its not that hard is it????
Re: No Topic 7
TPOS β Thu, 7 Apr 2011 - 23:31
Your brain's so clever it doesn't recognise sarcasm! Wow! π
Re: No Topic 7
LookingToSee β Sat, 9 Apr 2011 - 08:16
a3 paper= ONLINE!!!!!
Re: No Topic 7
TPOS β Sat, 9 Apr 2011 - 16:04
I couldn't find any normal a3 it was all some special kind, and really expensive :/
Re: No Topic 7
Foysol89 β Sat, 9 Apr 2011 - 21:06
[quote=Ocean]This time next year where would you like to see yourself? and doing what?[/quote]
1 year is too short to accomplish much, depends on what it is really. All i can say is that insha allah i will be 1 year closer to my goals.
Alttough i would love to be able to go to Hajj next year.
I wish i had more to write π
Re: No Topic 7
LookingToSee β Sun, 10 Apr 2011 - 07:42
[quote=Ocean]This time next year where would you like to see yourself? and doing what?[/quote]
married? π
college dropout?
knowing a lil bit mroe of the Quran?
a lil bit more arabic?
married?
dead?
DEAD?
blowing myself up as a brainwashed extremist?
jihadist?
this is depressing..
wearing niqaab?
or..
second year of uni, studying a-level. having dropped whatever it was and having taken up physics AS. still working in that learning center, still not knowing enough arabic to be intermediate but too much to be beginner. still...doing this and that.
this is so depressing...
Re: No Topic 7
TPOS β Sun, 10 Apr 2011 - 12:59
Ocean! Could you not create a topic for that Q! Now you've even made 'No topic' all depressing and led to Lilly mentioning the M word! URGHHHH
Re: No Topic 7
TPOS β Sun, 10 Apr 2011 - 14:38
Admin's evil.
errm, I forgot the most important use of tribby - the discussions! learning from another, explaining stuff, homework help etc! Yeah! see! tribune is v.useful! π
Re: No Topic 7
Foysol89 β Sun, 10 Apr 2011 - 14:46
Go on Fatty you tell him!
If tribune goes then so do i!
(lol joke, i don't wanna gve you another reason to get rid of it)
Re: No Topic 7
TPOS β Sun, 10 Apr 2011 - 14:55
[quote=Foysol89]
(lol joke, i don't wanna gve you another reason to get rid of it)[/quote]
LOL
Re: No Topic 7
LookingToSee β Sun, 10 Apr 2011 - 21:23
well, i had to leave up to the rep right, had to say the M word.
and, yep, the loss of tribby will strengthen the bond and help us figure out who's love for Revvy is REALLLL LOVEEEEE
let it be i say!!!
Re: No Topic 7
TPOS β Sun, 10 Apr 2011 - 21:28
Its ok I can tell you now, my love for revival wont be very strong if tribby goes
Re: No Topic 7
LookingToSee β Sun, 10 Apr 2011 - 21:40
[quote=ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE]Its ok I can tell you now, my love for revival wont be very strong if tribby goes[/quote]
do not underestimate your love for Revvy.
Re: No Topic 7
ModerateMuslimβ¦ (not verified) β Tue, 12 Apr 2011 - 15:04
This sunny weather causes sin, I see women walking half naked!
Re: No Topic 7
You β Tue, 12 Apr 2011 - 18:30
[quote=ModerateMuslimsBurnInHellFire]This sunny weather causes sin, I see women walking half naked![/quote]
Lower your gaze.
When in one of the battles the kuffar used naked women as a distraction, the sahabahs were not told to tell the women to cover up, but to lower their gazes. Lowering the gaze is a long established practice and tradition in Muslim society and history.
Re: No Topic 7
TPOS β Tue, 12 Apr 2011 - 18:46
But I have to say, theres only so much 'lowering your gaze' you can do! They're everywhere!
Pagination