**ED LOVES TIGERS!**

161 posts / 0 new
Last post

I don't think he has enough money to buy erm... I mean win... the presidency...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"naj" wrote:

whats wrong with a SHARK !!! course its cool....

but what the hell ?

dangerous ...ugly....got a phobia......coz of JAWS...

They aren't ugly! They are cool looking!!!

And I highly doubt they bought jaws.

For all I know it could be some kinda rare breed that's one foot long or something crazy like that - or a "shark fish" or something like that. I've not actually [i]seen[/i] it yet

"Don Karnage" wrote:

It was on the old forum - veeerrry interesting "Med"

yes, ok "dave"

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

yes, ok "dave"

thinking about this... have you seen Med and yuit in the same room together? Neither have I!

:shock:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

yes, ok "dave"

thinking about this... have you seen Med and yuit in the same room together? Neither have I!

what you guz think their 1.... :shock: jokers

well have YOU seen them in the same room?

The evidence speaks for itself!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

"Admin" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

yes, ok "dave"

EXACTLY.

How deep does this rabbit hole go?

what?

there are rabbits involved?

And they have bunkers?

"Admin" wrote:
what?

there are rabbits involved?

And they have bunkers?

"Adminus" Maximus Primus (Latin)

Adminos Magnos Alpha (Greek)

- for your information

I wanted something that people will easily pick up on. I have changed it now to your latin suggestion. Thanks.

So are these bunkers proteted? I have heard rumours they have developed this stealth protection technology called a 'golf course'.

Do you have any intel?

Golf course eh....

Sounds sinister - I don't have any intel and will have to do some extensive reconaissance

I have heard they have this projectile weaponry for 'defensive purposes'.

It is dimpled for disguise, but be very careful.

For the Record people

dave has already promised me his fortune and my name is the only one on his will

[size=7]now to hire that hitman[/size] :twisted:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder on Holiday" wrote:
For the Record people

dave has already promised me his fortune and my name is the only one on his will

Presently - only counting [i]accessable funds[/i] and property owned [i]under my name[/i] I am worth probably something in the range of 15-20 thousand dollars.

I bet if you added it up you guys are in that echelon too.

Not worth the price of a hitman

"Don Karnage" wrote:

That is for us to decide.

(and my monetary value atm is in the red. Very dark red.)

"Admin" wrote:
(and my monetary value atm is in the red. Very dark red.)

then you can't hire a hitman :twisted:

I'm not really all that wealthy if you are looking at readily available assets - almost everything is tied up in accounts stocks bonds trust funds and family holdings

lol you don't just invent the American economy and then leave your family destitute.

Oh wait - yea you do - thanks Alex.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
@#%$#@!!!!!

Aasiyah... Thanks - thank you.

Lol ur quite welcome! but i forgot to include the shark in my list... Blum 3

"Don Karnage" wrote:
[url= Compulsive Disorder.[/url]

Basically I think about germs all day until it totally freaks me out and I compulsively wash my hands or take a shower.

:shock: u accepted it!! way to go Dave, thats the first step towards recovery!! Biggrin

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
er. . . dave. . . how rich r u bruv?

Hang on... didn't Yuit ask the [i]exact same question[/i] once?

"Yuit" wrote:
How rich are you Dave?

ur crazy - loadsa ppl hav asked 'how rich r u dave' after hearing about ur porsche or various other snobby 'accessories' (i am taking lilsis's place til she gets back) :twisted: and yuit would never say 'bruv'. :roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Don Karnage" wrote:
For the Record people

Presently - only counting [i]accessable funds[/i] and property owned [i]under my name[/i] I am worth probably something in the range of 15-20 thousand dollars.

I bet if you added it up you guys are in that echelon too.

Dave, where im from....we'll rob u for anything Lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

and dave, where IM from . . . we'll rob u for nothing at all. Just for the adrenaline rush.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"*DUST*" wrote:
Lol ur quite welcome! but i forgot to include the shark in my list... Blum 3

What if it turns out to be a small shark

"Don Karnage" wrote:
:shock: u accepted it!! way to go Dave, thats the first step towards recovery!! Biggrin

I'm so glad you care :roll:

"Don Karnage" wrote:
ur crazy - loadsa ppl hav asked 'how rich r u dave' after hearing about ur porsche or various other snobby 'accessories' (i am taking lilsis's place til she gets back) :twisted: and yuit would never say 'bruv'. :roll:

Noooo only Yuit and Med have said it so far - after Yuit said it everybody started going off on me with Richie Rich and Snobby Dave - but so far only med and Yuit have asked.

Like I said before if you look at readily available assets and property in my name we're only looking at 15-20k

That's not all that impressive - you guys probably are in that area if you add it all up.

"Med" wrote:

and dave, where IM from . . . we'll rob u for nothing at all. Just for the adrenaline rush.

lol guys... guys guys...

You don't know what I look like - but I am not the type of person that gets scared walking around Harlem at night.

"Don Karnage" wrote:

lol guys... guys guys...

You don't know what I look like - but I am not the type of person that gets scared walking around Harlem at night.

DENIAL

[size=7]what a wimp[/size]

"Angel" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

lol guys... guys guys...

DENIAL

[size=7]what a wimp[/size]

...what am I in denial about?

You said your not scared at walkin at night near harlem, but we all know ur a wimp really ALL sno.bs are :twisted:

"Angel" wrote:
You said your not scared at walkin at night near harlem, but we all know ur a wimp really ALL sno.bs are :twisted:

IM NOT A WIMP.

Okay so i'm not exactly a champion swimmer and can't hold my breath.

Okay fine - so i'm a large teddy bear.

I GIVE UP.

My girlfriend can beat me up and shes 5 foot something and less than 100 pounds.

Man she loves cheeseburgers tho... :shock: i really don't get it.

Well okay i'm a Teddy bear when I am not threatened or insulted.

Then I am a very very very unpleasant person.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

I'm so glad you care :roll:

lol come on - dont u remember that looong discussion u, me, aph and probably some other oldies had on the old forum about shaking hands with people...?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Don Karnage" wrote:
and?

nothing much, i just remember u denying it at the time... Wink

[size=7]AND i sense this is a sensitive topic so i will shurrup now...[/size]

Pages