**ED LOVES TIGERS!**

161 posts / 0 new
Last post

"*DUST*" wrote:

'Tamil Tigers' i assume - the Sri-Lankan rebel army.

btw i dont think they like to be called that Irf. Blum 3

What [i]do[/i] they like to be called then?

:roll:

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Mez" wrote:
Nope! Still do'nt get it!! :?

his name is Tiger Woods.

Oh yeh! I heard about him!!

but what has got to do with animals?

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"Mez" wrote:
Nope! Still do'nt get it!! :?

his name is Tiger Woods.

Oh yeh! I heard about him!!

but what has got to do with animals?

well.... his name is Tiger... aaand he plays like a Tiger.

Henceforth he is an honorary tiger.

:roll: Blum 3

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Please do not let us know of things like that. I am 12 and that really hurts i like unsmushed cats rather then not. but this is so helpfull i got this picture for skin it.com for my to come sidekick adorable really adorable when i say it and im male so thanks lots Biggrin Biggrin

:doubt: eeeewwwwwww they is so butt ugly except maybe the first 2 but ugly and they sure aint tigers so u stay a tiger or u stop with the cimps i mean seriusly go to chimps for chimps tigers for tigers

Hello guys and gals,
I just found this looking for pictures of white tigers. I have a hardknock kikker that is almost done. My tank and fender is midnight metallic blue (base) and tonight will have White tiger on each side of the tank added and white and silver pinstripping.
My other login is "crazycatlady" thanks to my daughters. One of who pointed out only I could find a way to mix biker with my cats. ROFLMAO!!!!!

guess I should have looked closer at the site. Sorry if I offended anyone. I thought this was just a cat lovers sight.
Live and Let live is my motto. sorry I intruded in your area of the world.
Thanks!

wildchild1963 wrote:
guess I should have looked closer at the site. Sorry if I offended anyone. I thought this was just a cat lovers sight.
Live and Let live is my motto. sorry I intruded in your area of the world.
Thanks!

LOL, Don't worry, i doubt you offended anyone. You are a cat lover and you wrote about your cats(im assuming, i couldn't really make sense of your post as im not a fellow cat lover lol) on a cat loving thread. there is nothing wrong with that, you didn't intrude anywhere. And we welcome all, not just Muslims, so chillaxx Smile That's a good motto you've got there btw Wink

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Pages