Our World.

'This world has been created for you but you have been created for the Hereafter'

Feel free to mention anything you like regarding the WORLD. What is the biggest blessing we have been given, what do you love the most and what would changes would you like to see?

who said that quote?

biggest blessing? i dont know... i d love to invent something to help this world. flying cars or something. well flying cars or...oh man...i rally want to invent something.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

One of my teachers would always remind me..

And you stole my invention! I've always dreamt of flying cars, I dont like traffic jams and it would be very convinient!

I think what the world needs is sunshine.I've noticed how people smile a lot more when the sun shines.I also know that trees, crops and other plants need rainwater, so my suggestion would be that it rains every Monday as on Mondays everyone is miserable anyway?

Who agrees?

Northen Southener wrote:

I think what the world needs is sunshine.I've noticed how people smile a lot more when the sun shines.I also know that trees, crops and other plants need rainwater, so my suggestion would be that it rains every Monday as on Mondays everyone is miserable anyway?

Who agrees?

lool

I do think rain is depressing but then I remind myself that rain is a blessing and that duas are answered when it rains and that makes me feel better Biggrin 

Also - Mondays! Mondays should be happy days, it's the day the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) was born Biggrin

I read somewhere that people feel happier (or was it healthier? nah I think it was happier) the longer they look at nature (even a pic) and I remember my mum telling me your eyesight is better the more greenery you look at. Hmmm

I certainly love nature and I love watching the sunrise/sunset Biggrin

The title of this thread reminded me of Zain Bhikha's "Pray for our world".

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

"The title of this thread reminded me of Zain Bhikha's "Pray for our world"."

Same here lol. 

Errm not sure where this is from but i hear it alot. Where Allah SWT says "if this world was worth anything, He wouldn't have given us the water off of a mosquitos back"

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

The world is a beautiful distraction, so powerful is its beauty that we are mesmerised by it. No matter how much we may think we are aware of the truth we still get drawn into its powerful grip at one time or another. The true awakening will come in our graves when we realise what is what.  It's very very frightening

Well, i don't like being wet in the rain.. I love the sun a lot more, i feel more energetic! But i always remind myself that each raindrop was carried by one angel one, and to me, that's simply incredible!

I try to avoid complaining about the rain cos when I do I feel guilty, knowing how much rain contributes to life, living and how much some people are desperate for it. 

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Rawrrs_isarollingstone wrote:

I try to avoid complaining about the rain cos when I do I feel guilty, knowing how much rain contributes to life, living and how much some people are desperate for it. 

I just lol-ed at that. 

Even though it's the tru-est say ever.

s.b.f wrote:

I just lol-ed at that. 

Desperate for rain that was -_- 

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

s.b.f wrote:

I just lol-ed at that. 

Desperate for rain that was -_- 

But you sounded so solemn. 

s.b.f wrote:

Well I take people suffering in drought kinda seriously, y'know! :L 

s.b.f wrote:

And you should. 

s.b.f wrote:

s.b.f wrote:

And you should. 

Yes sir

Care to explain your signature?

s.b.f wrote:

Who me?

Presuming you do mean me,

Its from the Quran.

I like it because I feel it highlights how ungrateful we are and the importance of being optimistic. 

On a scale of 1-10, I rate it 10

I would recommend the Quran to others. 

s.b.f wrote:

Who me?

Its from the Quran.

I like it because I feel it highlights how ungrateful we are and the importance of being optimistic. 

I'm sure there are plenty of people on this forum who will be glad of your recommendations. This reinforces your feelings about rain perfectly. 

s.b.f wrote:

s.b.f wrote:

Who me?

Its from the Quran.

I'm sure there are plenty of people on this forum who will be glad of your recommendations. This reinforces your feelings about rain perfectly. 

I love it when a plan comes together

its been raining non-stop down in Landan recently. except today. today's Sunny!

blue skies. that's what keeps us awake and happy. there's some specialized cell in our eyes that respond to the shade of skyblue.

i love rain and all but... i did see my revision go RIGHT down to non existant during te holidays when its started to cloud up...

i love getting wet by rain. especially if i know im going home. otherwise i dont let myself get soaked. very uncomfortable.

anyone go psycho when their socks get wet?

Lilly wrote:

I actually carry 'spare socks' with me, if i know i'll be defineatly walking in the rain, it comes in handy!

Titanium wrote:

You guys are so cute and still quite young; you still wear ankle high socks Mosking

Ankle high socks? Ankle socks? Knee high socks?

Well, i wear ankle socks, i dont like anything itching me!

Hummus wrote:

Lilly wrote:

I actually carry 'spare socks' with me, if i know i'll be defineatly walking in the rain, it comes in handy!

i wish i was organized like that.

Lilly wrote:

Hummus wrote:

Lilly wrote:

i wish i was organized like that.

It's good to be prepared. I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

Btw, i hate coats, but i was forced to buy one this year. I only wore it for about two weeks..

im the opposite. i hardly ever go out without a coat or jacket or hoodie. even in summer. but today i went out without any outter garnment. it was strange.

Lilly wrote:

im the opposite. i hardly ever go out without a coat or jacket or hoodie. even in summer. but today i went out without any outter garnment. it was strange.

But you'll always see me with a cardigan, that's a must, i feel uncomfortable without one! But i'm trying my best to get used to being without one as long as i'm wearing full sleeves.

i need to get one of those....

Lilly wrote:

Your acting like you have none! LOL

Titanium wrote:

Do you know whats the other thing I like about this world?

People.

Can't explain but the world would be pretty empty without them.

Awwww, i find that 'soo' touching and sweet! Its great to have people like you around x

Titanium wrote:

People like me? Crazy

I'm sure it was something you were thinking about too.

Yeah people like you, not that silly face!

(I sense something being hinted LOL..Good/Bad?)

Hummus wrote:

Lilly wrote:

Your acting like you have none! LOL

i have ONE. that my mother bought. last year. and im not its biggest fan. so i kinda have none. i have loads of hoodies and jackets though...

Pages