Zawahiri dead

217 posts / 0 new
Last post

1. They killed innocent people.
2. Zwahiri, or any other foreign element was 'not in the area' according to reports.
3. Pakistan supposedly did not know anything baout the attack, and have took oficial action.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
ok.

[b]1. They attacked a sovereign nation.[/b]

which nation you on about? sovereign nations dont whore themselves to big spenders like Musharraf whored pakistan to bush. such nations are called whoredoms, not sovereign.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
ok.

which nation you on about? sovereign nations dont whore themselves to big spenders like Musharraf whored pakistan to bush. such nations are called whoredoms, not sovereign.

Yes they do.

name 5 soveriegn nations that do not.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

k maybe my definition was a bit broad.

sovereign nations dont whore themselves for financial gain. The work of the harlot is to sell her body for who ever is willing to pay, musharraf has whored pakistan for the sake of money.

Sovereign nations dont allow foreigners to penetrate their boundaries regardless of who it is. The analogy again above can be applied. An honourable woman will resist attack even it means her death, a whore who has sold herself for a meagre sum has lil/no qualms abt allowing any1 to come in and establish bases.

Which country doesnt?

Today none. They all corrupt. But that doesnt make it ok. One country stood by its principles - maybe its principles were straght/maybe not - but they stood by it and were finished off for it.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Salam

"Admin" wrote:

Can we ask for 10.

Omrow

"Admin" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
ok.

Yes they do.

Costa Rica, Switzerland, Mongolia, Swaziland, Lichtenstein.

And they are the only 5

"Percival the Penguin" wrote:
Costa Rica, Switzerland, Mongolia, Swaziland, [b]Lichtenstein[/b].

Liechtenstein.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:

Liechtenstein.

Yea them too

"*DUST*" wrote:

Liechtenstein.

Yea them too

lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Ever been there?

Out of total random curiosity

"Don Karnage" wrote:
Ever been there?

yea i have. Smile

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
Ever been there?

yea i have. Smile

...i'd almost ask what there is to see but i'm pretty sure you'd just say "Liechtenstein"

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
Ever been there?

yea i have. Smile

...i'd almost ask what there is to see but i'm pretty sure you'd just say "Liechtenstein"

y wud i say that?

wel it is the smallest country in the world so u can probably go on a tour of the place in one day. Lol but the main attraction is Vaduz Castle. its a very pretty place (the country, not just the castle).

May God preseve Dr. Ayman and Shaikh Osamah and break the back of America and its satanic allies.

"sonofadam" wrote:
May God preseve Dr. Ayman and Shaikh Osamah and break the back of America and its satanic allies.

ameen thuma ameen...

Why do people believe that OBL was a respected Sheikh? What are the beliefs of this forum. Is this a forum that consists of extremists? :?:

"Ramz" wrote:
Why do people believe that OBL was a respected Sheikh? What are the beliefs of this forum. Is this a forum that consists of extremists? :?:

u know that's not the case. we just have the odd member who bothers saying this stuff and then usually gets bollocked by Admin, Ed, or another of us. Wink

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Ramz" wrote:

u know that's not the case. we just have the odd member who bothers saying this stuff and then usually gets bollocked by Admin, Ed, or another of us. Wink

I thought so. You people seem so moderate. But this is the first time I've come across praise of that dumbo-head from a Muslim.

"sonofadam" wrote:

lol God won't protect them.

We will eradicate them and every last one of their disciples of death - they'll either die as cowards starving in caves, or fleeing from a cruise missile, but either way we'll get em.

"naj" wrote:
"sonofadam" wrote:

ameen thuma ameen...

wow

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"naj" wrote:
"sonofadam" wrote:

ameen thuma ameen...

wow

i know. :?

"Ramz" wrote:

There are very few that say that kind of stuff... usually just unstable people passing through.

They fall into 3 general categories:

OBL didn't do it but if he did it was a good idea
OBL did it and he's a hero
The Jews did it

"Ramz" wrote:

girl this forum aint a extreme forum

but SOME people here are extremists

but dont worry-I'm good at putting them in their place

I can even scare them into deleting all their extreme crap without even having to say so Dirol

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

I can even scare them into deleting all their extreme crap without even having to say so Dirol

That's true - she's very good.

A professional really

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

That's true - she's very good.

A professional really

You tell em Dave

Your the Man Dirol

yeh dunya kya hai, na tum jaano na hum
Ahlullah kon hain, na tum jaano na hum.

What is the reality of this world?
Neither you know, nor I.
Who are the People of God?
Neither you know, nor I.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
yeh dunya kya hai, na tum jaano na hum
Ahlullah kon hain, na tum jaano na hum.

What is the reality of this world?
Neither you know, nor I.
Who are the People of God?
Neither you know, nor I.

Nobody said anything about People of God.

Are you suggesting that al-Zawahiri and bin Laden could be People of God?

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
"naj" wrote:
"sonofadam" wrote:

ameen thuma ameen...

wow

i know. :?

what ?

is it because i dont wish them dead like some majority ?

Pages