Zawahiri dead

217 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Med" wrote:

Alhamdulillah ALLAH knows who the innovators are

Ditto!

So why dont you just shut up bout who you think in that twisted brainwashed head of yours is ahlul bidah!

Your pathetic med, i pity you i really do!

"Admin" wrote:

Find me one hadith which finds it acceptable to kill innocents.

There are none. However there are aayah's against suuch acts. Now who is committing bod'ah?

Intresting. I wonder if they like halwa too. :roll:

"Admin" wrote:

Actually it is worse thaN bid'ah. It is almost rejecting the qur'an.

Like Kufr? :shock:

"Admin" wrote:

And I condemn every muslim millitant group that is involved in sectarianism.

ditto.

And I condemn every fanatic supporter as well.

I asked a qsn.

Different people are suited to different things.

I have not said anything in support or condemnation of Zawahiri Sahib et al. I am unaware of their condition and do not know what are lies and what are true.

A person with a brain will remember that I disagreed with madrid bombings, 7/7 bombings, 9/11 etc.

The Ahlul Bid'ah are not surprising. They are the ones who supported the US bombing afghanistan and in their jumu'ah khutbahs in pakistan were barking that the deobandis in afghanistan are ghustaakh e Nabi and deserve death, so kindly see who is extreme.

Bin Ladin Sahib et al may be Ahlul Bid'ah, Tahir ul Qadri may be Ahlul Bid'ah, I may be Ahlul Bid'ah. Only time will tell.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

Bin Ladin Sahib et al may be Ahlul Bid'ah, Tahir ul Qadri may be Ahlul Bid'ah, I may be Ahlul Bid'ah. Only time will tell.

A great big MASHALLAH at his humblesness :roll:

if thats ur view then why the hell do u spend all ur time putting Fatwa's of Biddah on everyone

u making another U turn?

Thank you Med for that clarification that you were against those attrocities.

It all started when naj went na'uzubillah.

OBL and his followers follow a diferent line of though than most people.

He is NOT a scholar. He has twisted alot of things to get his message across.

I would not give fatwa of kufr, as I do no know his position on many things, or his interpretation of some Aayah's.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Med" wrote:
Different people are suited to different things.

Among Ahlus Sunnah wal Jama'ah different groups are dealing with different issues.

Ahlul Bid'ah- the people of innovation infact pay very little attention to the ahadeeth which refer to the innovators because they know that if they looked objectively the only ones who can be labelled innovators are infact they themselves. They are the ones who have polluted the religion.

mashaALLAH Raiwind is a beautiful place.

How come the Ahlul Bid'ah are not involved in defending the muslims of kashmir when virtually EVERY other group has sent people there?

The only exceptions are the qadianis and the Ahlul Bid'ah.

Alhamdulillah ALLAH knows who the innovators are and if they looked objectively they too will see what great calamity they are upon the deen.

Normal sins can be repented becuase they are still accepted as sin.

Innovation is very rarely repented from because people have taken the sin to be an act of piety.

Ed. Thank you. Your posts are impressive.

so u have to have a jihad group to be true ahlus sunnah wa jamaah?
interesting.....another innovation

Did shaykh abdul qadir jilaani, mawlana Rumi, Imaam Ghazaali have a jihad group?
did imam asqalani, suyuti, nawawi, bukhari, abu hanifa, shaafi, maliki, hanbli, qastalani, zurqani, ibn kathir all have a jihad group?

ermmm... the things ppl come out with nowadays...

so Med, shias have jihaad groups, they must be true Muslims...errmmm...but dont you call them kaafir!

holding annual ijtimah..bidah..not done by Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) except hajj...
40 day thing- bidah
making the killing of innocent civilians halaal and permissible is bidah
making tawassul shirk- is a big bidah in the deen

some ppl like to bang on and on and on and on and on...about PEOPLE OF BIDAH..but dont realise what THEY do and WHO they support include acts of bidahs in Islam.

is that hypocricy or jahiliyyah...ermmm.. i dunno.

and Med... this thread is about zawahiri.... so try to stick to that if possibly can

People with a brain will see I have not come down on either side for or against Bin Ladin Sahib et al.

Certain prejudiced people have made me out to be his supporter and an extremist.

This is the effect that pollution from the media causes on the brain.

Any muslim who does not start cursing at and debasing Bin Ladin Sahib and his group is deemed his follower.

Alhamdulillah I am not cowed by such ignorance. What I know to be wrong I have said (killing of civilians), what I dont know about som1 I kept silent.

It is sad that even muslims who claim to be non-sectarian and open to the youth etc have become so conditioned by the media that if they come across one muslim who does not heap curses on Bin Ladin Sahib then he is taken to be a supporter of killing civilians and a potential threat and an extremist.

This is very saddening.

Btw the Taliban did not give any edicts in support of suicide bombings during their dawr in power, as strict hanafis they feared to deem it halal.

Please, we shouldnt be biased and be honest about what is or has happened.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Andoverpolo" wrote:
Okay so what is Sahib now?

Same as jenab, but caannot be taken as negative.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

alhamdulillah ed.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Andoverpolo" wrote:

lol!

People have some consideration for Dave add the meanin of an urdu/arabic/punjabi word in brackets please.

Dave i dont know either, i think again a word used for respect!? :oops:

"Admin" wrote:
"Andoverpolo" wrote:

So are his uses of Jenab and Sahib complimentary

"Med" wrote:
People with a brain will see I have not come down on either side for or against Bin Ladin Sahib et al.

Certain prejudiced people have made me out to be his supporter and an extremist.

This is the effect that pollution from the media causes on the brain.

Any muslim who does not start cursing at and debasing Bin Ladin Sahib and his group is deemed his follower.

Alhamdulillah I am not cowed by such ignorance. What I know to be wrong I have said (killing of civilians), what I dont know about som1 I kept silent.

It is sad that even muslims who claim to be non-sectarian and open to the youth etc have become so conditioned by the media that if they come across one muslim who does not heap curses on Bin Ladin Sahib then he is taken to be a supporter of killing civilians and a potential threat and an extremist.

This is very saddening.

Btw the Taliban did not give any edicts in support of suicide bombings during their dawr in power, as strict hanafis they feared to deem it halal.

Please, we shouldnt be biased and be honest about what is or has happened.

we are not biased ...you are

i dont say you have to be against zawahiri....
you accuse the ppl who are against zawahiri as ppl of bidah..u started your parrot like rant again..bidah this , bidah that....

myself, and everyone involved with the revival are not biased, we tolerate views, we are not sectarian, we have passionate opinions and we also base our opinions on quran and sunnah..

you just like to accuse everyone who differs with you as ppl of bidah..sad or what!

"Andoverpolo" wrote:

Jenab/Sahib/Muhtaram etc are all ways of referring to som1.

It is a courtesy and does not necessarily mean respect.

In urdu language, even when arguing with an enemy jenab/muhataram/sahib/bhai -sir, respected one, sir, brother are used even in the argument.

It is the beauty of urdu.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"Andoverpolo" wrote:

Jenab/Sahib/Muhtaram etc are all ways of referring to som1.

It is a courtesy and does not necessarily mean respect.

In urdu language, even when arguing with an enemy jenab/muhataram/sahib/bhai -sir, respected one, sir, brother are used even in the argument.

It is the beauty of urdu.

Interesting, i've never run across them before

"Med" wrote:

ashraf ali thanvi, rashid gangohi, muhammad ilyas, qasim nanothvi, muhammad zakariyyah, fazal rahim may be people of bidah. Only time will tell.

"Andoverpolo" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
"Andoverpolo" wrote:

So are his uses of Jenab and Sahib complimentary

I would say so, but I do not speak much urdu, and Med is contradicting me here.

So go with the urdu speaker.

And can people stick to english please.

There are adaab's of discussion. :twisted:

(adaab means respects/rights)

ed. small point.

Its Mawlana Rasheed AHMAD Gangohi, but no biggie.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
ed. small point.

Its Mawlana Rasheed AHMAD Gangohi, but no biggie.

med. small point.

Its SHAYKH MUHAMMAD Tahir ul Qadri, but no biggie.

BBC News[/url]"][size=18]Zawahiri 'not hit by US missile'[/size]

The deputy leader of al-Qaeda was not in a Pakistani village near the Afghan border which was hit in an apparent missile attack, Pakistan officials say.

The unnamed officials said the attack - in which at least 18 people were killed - was based on "false information".

Quoting intelligence sources, US media said it was a CIA raid. The US military says it is not aware of any operations taking place in the Bajaur tribal area.

Pakistan's information minister condemned the attack.

Sheikh Rashid Ahmed told a news conference the US ambassador would be summoned to explain.

The Pakistani government wanted "to assure the people we will not allow such incidents to reoccur", Mr Ahmed said.

He said he did not know whether Zawahiri had been in the area at the time.

Zawahiri has eluded capture since the US overthrew the Taleban in Afghanistan in 2001 despite a $25m bounty on his head.

Osama Bin Laden's second-in-command is regarded as the ideological brains behind the al-Qaeda network, says BBC security correspondent Gordon Corera.

The Egyptian has also become its most visible spokesperson, issuing a number of video and audio tapes, whilst Osama Bin Laden has not been seen or heard from for more than a year.

[b]Anger[/b]

The raid took place in the village of Damadola in the Bajaur tribal area, about 7km (4.5 miles) from the Afghan border.

Locals earlier claimed the missiles were launched from neighbouring Afghanistan in the early hours of Friday, but officials there deny it.

Jets - or in some accounts a Predator drone - reportedly fired missiles at a particular housing compound in the village.

Some accounts say foreigners were killed in the attack, and their bodies removed.

Tribesmen there are convinced the strike was the work of the Americans and are very angry at the attack.

Reporters who reached Damadola spoke of three houses hundreds of metres apart that had been destroyed.

Shah Zaman said he lost two of his sons and a daughter. "I ran out and saw planes. I ran toward a nearby mountain with my wife. When we were running we heard three more explosions. I saw my home being hit.

"I don't know who carried out this attack and why. We were needlessly attacked. We are law-abiding people."

A Pakistani intelligence official told Reuters news agency that Damadola was the stronghold of a banned pro-Taleban group, the Tehrik-e-Nifaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi.

The US has about 20,000 troops in Afghanistan, but Pakistan does not allow them to operate across the border.

Pakistan has about 70,000 troops in the border region.

[url= News[/url]

So he is not dead.

On a positive note that means we can keep arguing, as we will not be speaking ill of the dead!

and this could turn into an international incident...

Its not gonna be an international incident.

Pakistan has been castrated by US.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
Its not gonna be an international incident.

Pakistan has been castrated by US.

lol

Well kill him eventually.

And his buddies too.

"Andoverpolo" wrote:
Well kill him eventually.

And his buddies too.

Or they will die of old age...

on a long enough timeline the survival rate for any human is zero.

But you have already kiled him twice!

lol I dont care if hes dead of old age or a cruise missile.

Just as long as he and his buddies are dead.

They are a military target - nothing more. To me they have the same worth as an empty bottle used for target practice.

Isn't even human - just an objective.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
salaam

some of the post sreally make me laugh....

namaaz ki nashaani on his head Biggrin

thats a good sign by me..

you make me laff...dodo Biggrin

couldnt care about this topic anymore alls good

"Andoverpolo" wrote:
lol I dont care if hes dead of old age or a cruise missile.

Just as long as he and his buddies are dead.

They are a military target - nothing more. To me they have the same worth as an empty bottle used for target practice.

Isn't even human - just an objective.

that is why you fail.

Back in BLACK

"naj" wrote:
"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
salaam

some of the post sreally make me laugh....

namaaz ki nashaani on his head Biggrin

thats a good sign by me..

you make me laff...dodo Biggrin

Allah (swt) knows best who’s pious and who’s not.

However, the mark on the forehead is no necessarily a sign of piety

It could just be bunch of necrotic tissue. I’ve seen people who never pray with this mark on their forehead and ankles.

"MuslimSister" wrote:

Allah (swt) knows best who’s pious and who’s not.

However, the mark on the forehead is no necessarily a sign of piety

It could just be bunch of necrotic tissue. I’ve seen people who never pray with this mark on their forehead and ankles.

Yeh that reminds me a of a hadith where the Holy Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) refers to hypocrites who will do a lot of ibidah, so basciallly by someone having a sign on their forehead dont mean they are very pious or what not, everythin is in the heart of the person which is why Allah (swt) will be doing the judging!

Pages