Questions about Shias + free for all

223 posts / 0 new
Last post

And will Omrow's tirades against Wahabbis be more commonplace?

"irfghan" wrote:
Admin.

In light of this thread can we now expect to see Alhlul Bidahs galore on this forum?

probably.

PM Ed.

He wanted this...

... he can folow this topic...

I will try to keep order elsewhere...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Aasiyah you ask where I am getting this info from.

Good question.

Much of it at moment is from internet sources. Portions from books that I have in my possession.

I alhamdulillah have seen with my own eyes the books of shi'as published in pakistan and published from tehran. Alhamdulillah it has been my fortune to see kashf e asrar and islami hukumat in urdu. Khumaynis batil is clear before my very eyes.

If any1 wishes to maintaint family ties with shi'tes thats there business. I did not ask abt any1s aunt. I too have relatives who are shia but do I have anything to do with them? no

Infact ALHAMDULILLAH THUMMA ALHAMDULILLAH i went to their house and openly distanced myself from shi'tes. Some might say oh u breaking family ties. Sahaabah Karaam broke ties from parents, and offspring, and siblings for the LOVE OF PROPHET SALALLAHUY ALAYHI WA SALLAM.

It is not asking much for us to break ties out of LOVE for the Sahaabah Karaam alayhim ridhwaan.

Alhamdulillah I have begun giving evideence.

Any1 wish to challenge it? Any1 wish ti say that Khumayni didnt believe that filth?

Abt malik, his saying this or that has not effect on me. I will soon inshaALLAH give a post on tuqya, all will become clear.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"irfghan" wrote:
And will Omrow's tirades against Wahabbis be more commonplace?

why not-we cant have one rule for some and another for others :roll:

like u said can bash shia without bashing wahabis. deobands, breliwi's, sufis etc

Mr Admin why cant u overule HIM

he aint the boss of this forum :twisted:

I bet Med has never been this excited...

Lol

... he is in his element.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

Mr Admin why cant u overule HIM

he aint the boss of this forum :twisted:

Politics.

Let others clean up their own mess...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"irfghan" wrote:

Lol

No true, he's totally pumped about my Guernseyesque neofascist golf state.

"irfghan" wrote:

Lol

LOL

So guys has all become clear yet? has anyone actually drowned in the evidence?

need a life ring anyone?

Salam

"Admin" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:
So answer the question Admin.

Does doing the number 4 on your list take you outside Islam ?

Omrow

Not as far as I know.

But I do not know everything...

That should settle it.

Admin. You are the Boss. OK ?

Therefore, don't take it the wrong way what I am about to say:

If you don't know what you are talking about, then why butt in ?

Omrow

"Med"][quote="Admin" wrote:

The Head Shi'te of the recent past.
Imam Khomeini writes in his book 'A1Hukumatul Islamiyah'
[size=24]
[color=red]'It is a necessary principle of our faith that our Imams have ranks that exceed those of close angels and the appointed messengers.'[/color][/size]

After this. Any1 who accepts Khumayni as an imam or as a leader cannot remain a muslim

Answer me people. Fear ALLAH.

This statement of Khumayni is clear kufr.

I rest my case.

People are saying malik accepts quran, i have shown y he says that according to their hadeeth in usul kafi, but even then malik's statements abt Sahaabah Karaam are apparent evidence.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"irfghan" wrote:

Lol

LOL

So guys has all become clear yet? has anyone actually drowned in the evidence?

need a life ring anyone?

I have shown their beliefs on Quran, on Sahaabah Karaam and on Prophet hood.

They deny the Quran.

They deny the Sahaabah Karaam.

They have put their imams over and above the Ambiya.

KUFR KUFR KUFR.

If people accept it or not that is their choice. Alhamdulillah, I cannot express my joy at having been given this opportunity. Truly I cant. Perhaps this one act of mine will be the cause of my salvation.

Ya ALLAH write my name among the lovers of Sahaabah Karaam and accept my lfie for their difa. ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

And you Deobandis Wahhabis deny the Prophet.

You have no love for God's Messenger. You are worse than those whom you accuse.

Does anybody think it's possible to hate evil more than you love good?

"Med" wrote:

I have shown their beliefs on Quran, on Sahaabah Karaam and on Prophet hood.

They deny the Quran.

They deny the Sahaabah Karaam.

They have put their imams over and above the Ambiya.

KUFR KUFR KUFR.

If people accept it or not that is their choice. Alhamdulillah, I cannot express my joy at having been given this opportunity. Truly I cant. Perhaps this one act of mine will be the cause of my salvation.

Ya ALLAH write my name among the lovers of Sahaabah Karaam and accept my lfie for their difa. ameen

u aint in a position to chat about every shia in the world

none of the shia I PERSONALLY know claim to do anyof the stuff u been banging on about

so ur fatwa of Kafir is LAME

LAME LAME LAME.

yes-ur joy is apparent

it seems as if its contagious too

"Med" wrote:

The Head Shi'te of the recent past.
Imam Khomeini writes in his book 'A1Hukumatul Islamiyah'
[size=24]
[color=red]'It is a necessary principle of our faith that our Imams have ranks that exceed those of close angels and the appointed messengers.'[/color][/size]

[size=18]LIL SIS[/size]

ANSWER this with all your might. Prove to me that one who looks up to Khumayni and makes him his quaid and his imam is a muslim.

Lil Sis. I normally remain calm to best of my ability with you. But for a lil girl you utter great enormities. Now the WEIGHT is on your shoulders. Khumayni and his clan have uttered KUFR, lil girl who thinks she knows so much about unity - tell me how can a muslim unite with such a people.

Lil Girl, By ALLAH, by THE PROPHETS and by all the Saints in Heaven and those yet to come:

[size=24][color=red]EXPLAIN THIS POINT OF KHUMAYNIS TO ME![/color][/size]

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Med is just a Taliban lover brainwashed to love Bin laden forever.

"Omrow" wrote:
And you Deobandis Wahhabis deny the love of the Prophet. You have no love for God's Messenger. You are worse than those whom you accuse.

Preach on Brother! Preach on!

INSHAALLAH 2mrw I will provide the fatawa of the scholars of Islam throughout the ages in regards the shia.

Those who make the shi'tes their brothers dont have a leg to stand on.

And tomorrow their arguments shall inshaALLAH be crippled.

As for those who dont understand what has bee written I shall summarise:

1. Shi'tes denial of Quran has been establishd

KUFR

2. Shi'tes swears on Sahaabah Karaam is established

KUFR

3. Shi'tes beliefs abt the rank of their imams established.

KUFR

The Qadianis are kafir because the believe in a non-law givin prophet.

The Shia have put the imams above the Prophets, they have denied Khatme Nubuwwah, except their prophets they call imam. They are outside islaam.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

LOL-I've loved the Omrow's lil off topic posts throughout the thread

they deserve a whole new thread of its own

"Med" wrote:

if ur not trying to drown us ur crippling us-

must u be so violent? :?

"Omrow" wrote:
Med is a just Taliban lover brainwashed to love Bin laden forever.

True say.

"Med" wrote:
Aasiyah you ask where I am getting this info from.

Good question.

Much of it at moment is from internet sources. Portions from books that I have in my possession.

oh excellent! (that most of it is from internet sources).... because that means u can provide the links! Smile

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Lets await malik for that.

Bur previously I have posted that Malik has said he believes in the Qur'an as we do.

And we do NOT know about the rest.

So you are aking a fatwa on an assumption.

And for khomeini's saying. There may be another explanation. You know how good translations are, and how they never make a mistake...

"Med" wrote:
INSHAALLAH 2mrw I will provide the fatawa of the scholars of Islam throughout the ages in regards the shia.

Those who make the shi'tes their brothers dont have a leg to stand on.

As for those who dont understand what has bee written I shall summarise:

1. Shi'tes denial of Quran has been establishd

KUFR

2. Shi'tes swears on Sahaabah Karaam is established

KUFR

3. Shi'tes beliefs abt the rank of their imams established.

KUFR

The Qadianis are kafir because the believe in a non-law givin prophet.

The Shia have put the imams above the Prophets, they have denied Khatme Nubuwwah, except their prophets they call imam. They are outside islaam.

_________________________[img]

I bet Med is swinging his head to and fro while he is told to chant cursed on others.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Med stop shouting at me Cray 2

LilSis. I will be calm.

I have given the proofs enough to drown any1 who reads my posts. Now you please prove me wrong.

I think for today I have given enough evidence.

[size=18][color=red]For a period of . . .

24 hrs I will not post in this thread[/color].[/size]

InshaALLAH in this time people may read what has been written, if I have not been clear in any part then PM me and I will consider it an honour to assist to the best of my ability.

In 24 hrs time. I will return specifically to this thread inshaALLAH.

I have one request and one alone. Please please please read the posts with full attention.

May ALLAH accept me. ameen.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Hmm... Med - everybody.

This conversation has run it's course.

So far basically all that's been acomplished is we've single handedly alienated Admin by telling him he didn't know what he was talking about, we're stepping all over LilSis family, and now we're accusing Med of extremist tendancies - which has a sneaky association with terrorism.

Time to call it quits - we all know where yall stand.

Let's not make lilsis cry again - you aren't supposed to make girls cry and you aren't supposed to shout at them.

It's not gentlemanly.

"Med" wrote:
The Shia have put the imams above the Prophets, they have denied Khatme Nubuwwah, except their prophets they call imam.

ding ding ding!!!

[b][color=red]ASSUMPTION ALERT...[/color][/b]

Omrow and Irf,
shurrup, ur cracking me up on what is meant to be a serious thread!! Smile take ur antics elsewhere plz! Blum 3

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Pages

Topic locked