What we are giving to our Youth?

What we are giving to our youth?and what media is promoting?i.e. cheap calls rate, free sms packages and daily night times for free or at lowest cost. Is this the demand for the time?what country needs and what nation should be?Being muslim please think.
what do you think?

Tags: 

Are you saying Muslims have the best mobile phone packages? Does this apply to anything else eg Broadband and Sky TV?

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Yes the asian youth is induldge in such activities.

Looking at this has made me think maybe the Asian youth is lacking role models?

My English is not very good

if we say that leadership is not much interested in grooming n up-building of youth is more appropriate.

Some1 wrote:
if we say that leadership is not much interested in grooming n up-building of youth is more appropriate.

Kid goes to school, kid comes home from school- mum and dad say chal masjid ke liyeh teyar ho ja
then the kid comes back home from the Masjid does his - her school home work and then goes to bed, what could be done?

Siiiiigh

SI and some1, are you the same person, or just friends?

cheap call rates? WTH

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Siiiiigh

SI and some1, are you the same person, or just friends?

cheap call rates? WTH

We are not the same person or friends

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

cheap call rates? WTH

Lol I was thinking that.
I thought it was spam, advertising Lyca international mobile or something.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Rawrrs_isarollingstone wrote:
I thought it was spam, advertising Lyca international mobile or something.

SPAMMER!!!!

/looks for pitchfork. Starts building fire.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYeqDD96gLg]

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

its all out there fore the youth . you want the shaykh to come and lay the knowledge in your lap? if you want it, get it. you're the youth. you have no responsibilities, you have health. go get it.

and the whole youth isnt freaking ASIAN only. Gawd...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?