pakistan cricket-zindabad

95 posts / 0 new
Last post

LOL I'm not bitter

its only a dum.b game

it doesnt stir any emotion in me except for anger when my brother jacks the remote all day :roll:

lol,
just because your brother jacks the remote dont take it out om this thread

my sisters feel the same when i jack the remote, but i have to suffer through asain films and wedding films at times , thats much worse

so pakistan have given england an old fashioned good hiding....shame it on at 5am...and nobody in da country seen it....but well done to ur boyz

revenge for da british empire eh? Lol

but we did have alotta of injuries an our boys didnt really care dat much...it was all about da ashes...we always get whipped in indian, pakistan and sri lanka...we aint go no spinners...

but pakistan coming down to the home of cricket next summer for 4 tests...then we see who da daddys are...

it only half time...

:twisted:

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

actaully i woke up and seen it, well worth watching england getting humiliated like that

and yes cant wait to till summer
nothing better to see england ge wooped on home soil by pakistan
bring it on twisted

nah...we gonna take u out...

our boys dont mess around at home...ask da aussies...i reckon we beat u 3-0...

u might take da onedayers...but thats minor...its all about the tests

ur batsmen cant play the seaming ball...they all over the shop...

plus we gonna have simon jones back...

[b]the empire strikes back[/b]

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

hello aasyiah....i bin basking in my own glory...but thought id grace u with my presence for a while....

u missed me, didnt you...so did lil sis and angel...

shabs da red devil has returned?

excellent Smile

i looking forward to cussing her about man u again...she a real fan...not like dat hyper...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

george when was the last time englan beat pakistan in england

remember the 92 and 96 series england got humiliated like they will this summer lol

not to mention 1992 world cup finals ) D )

australia and pakistan have been the chief tormentors of england twisted

i just have to mention Imran, waqar ad wasim and their are shivers down the england players backs twisted

anyway i wish england the best of luck, because they sure need it ,
our batsmen are in the best of forms and our bowlers will thrive in england conditions

i predict 4-0 , PAKISTANI STYLE WHITEWASH

leave it out R.A.F.I.

didnt watch any of those matches...

1996 games were played in the middle of euro 96 when we tragically lost to da horrible germans on penenties. again. they r real tormenters...

so nobody gave a monkeys about the cricket...shame pakistan keep winning when nobody watching Lol

dont worry about those old granddas wasim n waqar...and old smoothie imram...if imram so popular, how come nobody votes for his political party...

hes cool though, a ladies man, charming and witty, a man not unlike my good self... Biggrin

we a much improved team these days...ur boys dont tour well and ur spinners not that effective on english pitches...

we gonna spank ya...3-0...3-2 victory over the two series...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

my two fav pakistan players where saeed anwar and waqar younis!!!!

barca yeah both qaulity playas

i think waqar and saeed have been replaced by

shoib and butt

my favourite player is wasim akram and inzamam
akram the best left hand bowler ever and inzi still doing the damage

i think inzi's lazy!!!He has the attitude 'i cant be arsed'.Like ronaldo of real madrid.

I got big respect for Muhammad Yusuf Sahib. And also to Saeed Anwar Sahib.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I only ever watched a cricket match when i was in pak cuz i was forced by my cuz's there who were so interested in it, it was such a bore but i think there was an ok lookin player :oops: , mind you this was 10 yrs ago

"St George" wrote:
i looking forward to cussing her about man u again...she a real fan...not like dat hyper...

:shock: if u mean 'hayder', then thats not true - he's footy mad too, and a ManU fan, u just havent had the chance to argue with him as u did with Shabz. and he's not here to prove this to you coz he's on a break from the forum - i'm sure if he saw that post of yours he'd be dying to reply, but he asked admin to ban him so he could study! Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

georgie boy did you watch the match, if not heres a quick summary for those who did not

Pakistan win the toss and choose to bat on a unpredictable wicket , that assists the bowlers

England bowl superbly , bowling out pakistan for 210, although inzamam showed his class by making a brilliant 81 not out holding the innings together ,

But pakistan like cornered tigers come out fighting rana strikes with 2 wickets in 2 balls, shoaib bowls a gem , more wickets tumble as the pakistan bowlers bowl with aggression and accuracy

then england make a late rally towards the end with a 9th wicket partnership of 50, kabir ali making 39 as well as taking 2 wickets
why did he not play before?
england need 13 off 14 balls, pakistan need 1 wicket
pakistan bring on shoaib, shoaib runs in bowls a 94 mph inswinger
anderson sticks his bat out, the ball hits the edge flies past the keeper
then younis khan leaps to his left and takes an extraordinary diving catch with one hand, the match and series is won

what a game, and what a series
P P P P P P P P P P

bro very gud post.

Jus one qsn . . .

wheres da mithai?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

R.A.F squadron….

course i didnt watch it…what u think this is….some of us gotta work for a livin….we not all lazy students like lil sis and angel who can sit around all day watchin tv… :roll:

besides it only one day match…minor…they basically friendlies…dat kabir ali seems alright though, he showed true english grit by getting stuck in when the chips are down…

england blatently just wanna go home, its near christmas and the boys got family to buy presents for and, no disrespect to Pakistan, it aint the most enjoyable place in da world to visit…no bars! how are the boys supposed to chill in the evening?

its all about next summer…when we conquer pakistan…just like the old days when da red coats swept all before them…
Lol

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

"St George" wrote:
R.A.F squadron….

course i didnt watch it…what u think this is….some of us gotta work for a livin….we not all lazy students like lil sis and angel who can sit around all day watchin tv… :roll:

Lol

I'll have you know porgy i dont even watch tele, i am still at uni and i got a job, we dont go round carryin sofa's, you call that a job :twisted:

Why didnt u watch cricket cuz you knew u wud lose to Pak? (i cudnt care less who wins cuz that game is rubbish anayway!)

yes georgy porky your right england want to go home for christmas

to get away from the embarassment they have felt for the last 2 months, but
i think shoaib and afridi have given them nightmares that will scar them for lives twisted

they should hang their heads in shame and return home like true loosers

england invented cricket but we keep beating them at it Dirol

i think they should invent anther sport to lose at D

anyway as england get crapper , pakistan get better
bring on india

its indias turn for a wooping twisted

im with angel, a student with a job, but i can always make time to watch england get humiliated, embarrased, shamed and beaten like scared animals twisted

I think a part of the problem was England were scared of Shoaib.

He is not even a good baller!

He is fast, and the English team admitted they were scared of him.

When you are frightened of the ball, try something else. like tennis.

You cannot play cricket in fear.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Because when I think manly - Cricket just jumps right into mind.

Those [i]animals[/i]!

"Don Karnage" wrote:

It would be manly if they hit bats over each other's heads, thats one sport that they cant get away with hittin someone apart from hittin the cricket ball on someones nose ouch!

"Angel" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

It would be manly if they hit bats over each other's heads, thats one sport that they cant get away with hittin someone apart from hittin the cricket ball on someones nose ouch!

lol baseball is so much more awesome.

Pitchers get hit by the ball all the time.

It's infinitely worse now too because everybody that steps up to the plate is a bionic horse/man

baseball a sissy game , played by sissies

we call it rounders here

crickets a mans game

and pakistan are the best

"RAF786" wrote:

we call it rounders here

crickets a mans game

lol have you ever actually seen baseball players? They are half man half bull.

Sometimes literally.

I wouldn't mess with one of those guys if you paid me.

Derek Jeter is the man.

"RAF786" wrote:

we call it rounders here

crickets a mans game

IS NOT :x

rounders is great!

Cricket is a bore, i dont know why people even bother wastin their time on it!

your a women you dont understand cricket

stick to rounders or baseball

"RAF786" wrote:
your a women you dont understand cricket

stick to rounders or baseball

:roll: whatever, cricket a silly childish game, it dont even require to use your brain for it!

"Angel" wrote:
:roll: whatever, cricket a silly childish game, it dont even require to use your brains for it!

That shows you have never played it.

It takes extreme skill.

admittedly good hand eye coordination is necessary, but it has a mental aspect to it.

You see it crearly when a good baller balls to a good batsman.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages