Right from Wrong

37 posts / 0 new
Last post

Fine.

btw if it is necessary to apologise to anyone for what you did then that is a matter of urgency.

And I apologise for doing your head in.

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

"RuBz" wrote:
4GET IT YEA JUS 4GET IT I DNT NEED NE1Z HELP IL LIV HOW I CAN ANYWAYS
Thanks MuslimSister N Angel for givin me some good advice.

Erm Admin can u plz delete this thread il b very grateful thankyou.

sfe

Language!! :o

and Rubz theres no need for this thread to b deleted, u dont hav to take that attitude. on a forum there's bound to b people u disagree with. if they bug u, just ignore em, its not worth getting worked up over such things.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"100man" wrote:
Fine.

btw if it is necessary to apologise to anyone for what you did then that is a matter of urgency.

And I apologise for doing your head in.

i dnt need to say soz 2 ne1
its mre complicated n i understand ur point bout other ppl sufferin wrser states than me but im jus tryina b a gud muslim n dats y i askd 4 help
ofcourse i realise others r in need n my prayers r wid dem i aint tryina winge jus askin 4 help.
if dat mkes things clearer 4 u
sfe

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

It's clear.

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"RuBz" wrote:
FK IT YEA JUS 4GET IT I DNT NEED NE1Z HELP IL LIV HOW I CAN ANYWAYS
Thanks MuslimSister N Angel for givin me some good advice.

Erm Admin can u plz delete this thread il b very grateful thankyou.

sfe

Language!! :o

and Rubz theres no need for this thread to b deleted, u dont hav to take that attitude. on a forum there's bound to b people u disagree with. if they bug u, just ignore em, its not worth getting worked up over such things.

soz sis bout my language aint my fault im short tempered dats all
soz 1ce again
n im an easy person but jus aint in da buzz 2 argue wid ppl n dat

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

Pages